Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Mickey107 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:57 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:39 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:31 pm There’s lots of other ways for Ottawa to get to the floor. They don’t have to take on three years of the laziest player in the league. I have my doubts whether he’d be a top six forward in Utica.
Blob the point of using eriksson to get to the floor is his contract in real dollars lowers the salary cap floor by 3 million. Melynk has no money 3 million is a big deal. I bet they try to get eriksson and backes out of Boston, both contracts after July 1 bonuses are a lot lower real dollar amount compared to actual cap hit.
Lol you guys act like the guy is penniless like Nelson Skalbania. Eriksson is a laughingstock of the league and his comments and botching shitcanned his value even more after a stellar 3 hit season

There’s lots of ways for Ottawa to take on cap than to take a cancerous prick like Eriksson
He played his ass off, (for him), at the Worlds / which BTW, pissed me off.
Just push the bull; All he needs is a new environment. They'll come a runnin.
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:57 pm Eriksson is a laughingstock of the league... cancerous prick
Y'gotta love Blob's narratives, super-hyperbole is hilarious! :lol: :thumbs: :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

micky107 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:10 pm He played his ass off, (for him), at the Worlds / which BTW, pissed me off.
Just push the bull; All he needs is a new environment. They'll come a runnin.
The Swedish fans were disgusted with him at the Worlds
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:57 pm The Swedish fans were disgusted with him at the Worlds
GOLD JERRY GOLD!!! :lol: :thumbs: :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

They may have won Gold with a more committed player

The air thief sucked the life out of the team
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:12 pm They may have won Gold with a more committed player

Didn’t Per comment that his lack of effort was criticized in Sweden?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Reefer2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:27 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:12 pm They may have won Gold with a more committed player

Didn’t Per comment that his lack of effort was criticized in Sweden?
The posters posting in the Swedish thread on hfboards were all over Eriksson commenting on his laziness and shitty play. The only place I’ve seen him praised is here. Doc and his crew of hamburger makers seem to think he’s played very well during his tenure here.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:55 pm The posters posting in the Swedish thread on hfboards were all over Eriksson commenting on his laziness and shitty play. The only place I’ve seen him praised is here. Doc and his crew of hamburger makers seem to think he’s played very well during his tenure here.
Wait what happened... did you run out of hyperbole? :(
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I see Blob is doing good work here today
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:39 pm I see Blob is doing good work here today
Someone has to sort out the hamburger cooks
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:57 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:39 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:31 pm There’s lots of other ways for Ottawa to get to the floor. They don’t have to take on three years of the laziest player in the league. I have my doubts whether he’d be a top six forward in Utica.
Blob the point of using eriksson to get to the floor is his contract in real dollars lowers the salary cap floor by 3 million. Melynk has no money 3 million is a big deal. I bet they try to get eriksson and backes out of Boston, both contracts after July 1 bonuses are a lot lower real dollar amount compared to actual cap hit.
Lol you guys act like the guy is penniless like Nelson Skalbania. Eriksson is a laughingstock of the league and his comments and bitching shitcanned his value even more after a stellar 3 hit season

There’s lots of ways for Ottawa to take on cap than to take a cancerous prick like Eriksson
Lets hear all these ways they can take on cap oh wise one, so far all I’ve heard is hot air. Overpay ufas? That’ll cost Eugene more out of pocket money than eriksson. What other options does he have?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I don’t have the time nor inclination to sort out who or how long the contracts Ottawa should sign. I’m just trying to explain to the hamburger cooks that there are better and more attractive ways to get to the floor for Ottaw. Sign Spezza and Filpulla for one year bloated deals for all I care.

The word is out in Eriksson. He’s a lazy scumbag that would probably be a horrible influence on young players.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Does Eriksson join The Buyout Club? Current members - Booth and Ballard. I don’t think so

Gillis - 6 years without work in the NHL
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:57 pm
The word is out in Eriksson. He’s a lazy scumbag that would probably be a horrible influence on young players.
Image Don't say nothin till he's gone.
"evolution"
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:36 pm
Lets hear all these ways they can take on cap oh wise one, so far all I’ve heard is hot air. Overpay ufas? That’ll cost Eugene more out of pocket money than eriksson. What other options does he have?
Ya ignore blob, with Eriksson Melnyk will get $18 million in cap hit for $9 million in salary (after the bonus is paid). That's $9 million back in Mean Eugene's pocket, not many other players will do that.

Now that I think on JP Barry's comments about talking to Benning about Loui, they must be talking about waiving. I've always thought Ottawa was a non starter because Loui would never waive to go there, but if JP and JB are talking weekly, they must be discussing waiving.