The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:28 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:24 pm
ESQ wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:17 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 5:01 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:46 pm
Rueben and about five fat tugs ... or was it six?

Place is a goldmine
Actually not bad. Love the Rueben and Fat Tug. Did you ask for grapefruit wedges with the fat tug?
I love how this thread is bringing you two together.

Sorry, I should have put this in a PM. :drunk: :drunk:
Something tells me ole Blobby Baldy Hanks is back to his normal weight of 265 lbs - “A Reuben and 7 Fat Tug IPAs in a day”
232 as we speak. Still 30 pounds over my Astoria fighting days though. I like beer and red meat way too much. Spring is here I pretty much drink darn near every day :oops:
Blob, you’re old as shart, you will never be 19 again. Accept your permanent dimensions - 5’-10” 255 lbs
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:28 pm 232 as we speak. Still 30 pounds over my Astoria fighting days though.
You strike me as more of an Ek Cid kinda guy.

Blob spending his Saturday nights “goin’ downtown” amirite? :D

Check into the El Cid with a bottle of Baby Duck, a few grams of MDA, and a girl named Sue.

(under the watchful eye of Damonberryman)

Amirite?!! :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:39 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:28 pm 232 as we speak. Still 30 pounds over my Astoria fighting days though.
You strike me as more of an Ek Cid kinda guy.

Blob spending his Saturday nights “goin’ downtown” amirite? :D

Check into the El Cid with a bottle of Baby Duck, a few grams of MDA, and a girl named Sue.

(under the watchful eye of Damonberryman)

Amirite?!! :lol:
Lol funny stuff
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

More like sniffing glue rolled up in a discarded carpet in the alley behind El Cid
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I have a feeling Pacific Blue got good and shittered last night. Like shadow boxing up and down Hastings, puking and pissing his pants, waking up at the whosecow. You are in your mid 50s now boss, might be time to tone things down a bit. His liver is probably the size of a football from the trashing he has put it through over the years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:09 am I have a feeling Blobbee got good and shittered last night. Like shadow boxing up and down Hastings, puking and pissing his pants, waking up at the whosecow. You are in your mid 50s now boss, might be time to tone things down a bit. His liver is probably the size of a football from the trashing he has put it through over the years.
Blob talking in 3rd person again
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Dude got into it hard last night. Stopped at the Cobalt for a flap of bump, down to the American for a hamburger and a sleeve then off to Oppenheimer Park to hook up with his pals. What time did you roll in bed this morning buds?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Listen Blobbee I was on the couch last night drinking yellow dog watching Black Mirror on Netflix.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:18 am Listen Blobbee I was on the couch last night drinking yellow dog watching Black Mirror on Netflix.
Which beer were you drinking?

I got a big day today PAC B. Gotta clean up my garbage that’s everywhere in the yard thanks to the bear, the raccoons and the birds. Gotta do a dump run, go return some shoes and get different ones, go to the driving range and whack some balls. Fertilize the grass and vacuum the pool. That sounds like a few pints to me.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The pale ale one, blue cans

I love the micro brews like yellow dog but my gut feels like its on the verge of a blocked up sewer gas explosion every time I drink them. Fuck I love the shit but my gut is waving the white towel pleading for fucking Coors light or some piss water like that instead. Oh to be young again.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

2 legendary posts in a row. How can anyone bitch about this site....the entertainment value around here is encrusted gold with oak leaves
If you need air...call it in
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:19 pm :lol:

2 legendary posts in a row. How can anyone bitch about this site....the entertainment value around here is encrusted gold with oak leaves
People bitching don't even post. They don't add anything to the hockey discussion, they don't derail threads with some ridiculous entertaining shit... they just post about why y'all don't entertain them with hockey talk in the dog days of summer.

Bring something to the table before you complain guys.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:19 pm :lol:

2 legendary posts in a row.
Agreed 100%... gotta love these convos!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I heard in the news that a bear was euthanized at Coquitlam Centre Mall. Was that our very Blobbee the Bear McKenzie? I know that he was a regular at Orange Julius there.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:29 pm I heard in the news that a bear was euthanized at Coquitlam Centre Mall. Was that our very Blobbee the Bear McKenzie? I know that he was a regular at Orange Julius there.
:lol:

Regular or Jumbro dog blob?

:lol: :lol:
If you need air...call it in