The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by BigTuna »

Can I explain what a championship is and a parade is to you guys? You've never had one.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

BigTuna wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:56 am Can I explain what a championship is and a parade is to you guys? You've never had one.
Hey Tuna, regarding basketball - we don’t care. What we care about is the enjoyment we experienced of seeing the Tavares leaves getting curbed in the first round of the playoffs
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

BigTuna wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:21 pm Toronto Raptors will win the first major championship since the Blue Jays.
Raptors? Blue Jays?

You've lost me.

No idea what you are talking about.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Lancer wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:32 am I’ll take Riga over Toront-hole any day. Safer, cleaner, and friendlier. Transit system is better. Food is better and cheaper and the beer beats anything your hipster bullshit craft breweries can manage. Toronto is not even in the same league as Paris and London. Those are imperial-class capitals rich with history and culture. Toronto has a tower...

big... fucking... whoop...

Your city is a shithole that only pretends to compare to other elite cities.
Riga is nice. Especially the Art Noveau district. But the medieval part is nice too.
I should go there again. :?
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:00 am
BigTuna wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:56 am Can I explain what a championship is and a parade is to you guys? You've never had one.
Hey Tuna, regarding basketball - we don’t care. What we care about is the enjoyment we experienced of seeing the Tavares Leaves getting curbed in the first round of the playoffs
It's destroying you guys we'll be champs and have a parade.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

BigTuna wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:03 am
Hey Tuna, regarding basketball - we don’t care. What we care about is the enjoyment we experienced of seeing the Tavares Leaves getting curbed in the first round of the playoffs

We have a Pride Parade here asshole.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:04 am

We have a Pride Parade here asshole.
Yeah! And Justin marches in it.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hey Per, Ontario’s air pollution in the greater metro Toronto area and Lake Ontario’s water pollution are horrific! You do not want to go there in the summer. Nooooo wayyyy! And in the winter it’s colder than Churchill Manitoba because the arctic front that completely loops around missing the entire province of British Columbia runs straight through Toronto all winter long like an unstoppable freight train.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

You’re right. I’m destroyed even though I haven’t watched more than 30 seconds of basketball since maybe before Jordan retired? Can’t remember. It’s as destroying to us as the Argonauts winning the Grey Cup. Who cares
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:12 am Hey Per, Ontario’s air pollution in the greater metro Toronto area and Lake Ontario’s water pollution are horrific! You do not want to go there in the summer. Nooooo wayyyy! And in the winter it’s colder than Churchill Manitoba because the arctic front that completely loops around missing the entire province of British Columbia runs straight through Toronto all winter long like an unstoppable freight train.
LOL Toronto is warmer in the winter than any place outside BC.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

BigTuna wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:18 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:12 am Hey Per, Ontario’s air pollution in the greater metro Toronto area and Lake Ontario’s water pollution are horrific! You do not want to go there in the summer. Nooooo wayyyy! And in the winter it’s colder than Churchill Manitoba because the arctic front that completely loops around missing the entire province of British Columbia runs straight through Toronto all winter long like an unstoppable freight train.
LOL Toronto is warmer in the winter than any place outside BC.
Tuna, I’ve been to Toronto winter time many times. It’s fucking cold there buddy, it’s hard for us BC’ers to go their winter time, we don’t get that kind of face slapping cold out here like you do, if that’s warm to you then fuck we can’t help you
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Hockey Widow wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:04 am By the way, if Toronto ever decides it wants the Olympics we can help. After all we held one the world’s most successful winter games, peaceful, calm, celebratory and well, just plain fun.
Sweden (Åre/Stockholm) is applying for 2026.
I'm sure help would be appreciated! 8-)
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:21 am
Tuna, I’ve been to Toronto winter time many times. It’s fucking cold there buddy,
it’s hard for us BC’ers to go their winter time, we don’t get that kind of face slapping cold out here like you do, if that’s warm to you then fuck we can’t help you
The statement was that it's colder than anywhere else. Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, East Coast, Winnipeg, Calgary, Regina all much colder
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Your idea of warm isn’t mine, Tuna. I can’t tell the difference and I’ve been to Edmonton winter time a few times as well. Maybe it’s the copious amounts warm fuel emissions and green house gases that are giving you a false sense of the tropics in Toronto winter time