Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:30 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:46 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:39 am RD - 6’ 185 lbs

Blob - 5’-10” 255 lbs

Who are the ladies digging?
Blob 6 ft 231

Dude, you needs to shave off that 231 lbs by 40 lbs.
I’m not 191 bro. When I was in my 20s absolutely.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:59 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:30 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:46 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:39 am RD - 6’ 185 lbs

Blob - 5’-10” 255 lbs

Who are the ladies digging?
Blob 6 ft 231

Dude, you needs to shave off that 231 lbs by 40 lbs.
I’m not 191 bro. When I was in my 20s absolutely.
You should, cause 190 lbs is the “chicks dig it” zone, 231 lbs is the “chicks don’t want to be crushed” zone.

You ain’t so limber at 231 like you are at 185. I’m limber and cat like. You’re like a steam roller.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I’m like a strong safety dude. Like a white, slightly slower version of Ronnie Lott. I hit like a truck. I think realistically I could get down to 210. I like beer too much, bread, red meat. It’s hard to give all that shit up. I’m salivating at going to purchase some nice strip loins today. Maybe some craft beer
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:24 am
But Sam Elliot is 6 ft 3 with a mane of hair. You’re 5ft 6 with a skullet
Still fires me up. Sam is awesome!
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:24 am I’m like a strong safety dude. Like a white, slightly slower version of Ronnie Lott. I hit like a truck. I think realistically I could get down to 210. I like beer too much, bread, red meat. It’s hard to give all that shit up. I’m salivating at going to purchase some nice strip loins today. Maybe some craft beer
Im suckin back these chilkoot lagers up here like theyre going out of style. Is Yukon beer available down there?
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:26 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:24 am I’m like a strong safety dude. Like a white, slightly slower version of Ronnie Lott. I hit like a truck. I think realistically I could get down to 210. I like beer too much, bread, red meat. It’s hard to give all that shit up. I’m salivating at going to purchase some nice strip loins today. Maybe some craft beer
Im suckin back these chilkoot lagers up here like theyre going out of style. Is Yukon beer available down there?
I’m not sure. I haven’t tasted any Yukon beer. I’m partial to Yellow Dog, North Paw and Andina. There’s so much new good beer out there. I had an opportunity to invest in a local brewery a couple years back. I’m kicking my ass now. I think it’s here to stay and it’s not going anywhere
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob you need to make some lifestyle changes.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:15 am
Fuck off
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:27 am
Fuck off
Wholesale changes
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:56 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:27 am
Fuck off
Wholesale changes
Maybe he can swap out heavy ales for lagers
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Yellow Dogs are great. My go to beer, but yeah you might as well be eating a 5 course meal at the Keg drinking it.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:22 pm The Yellow Dogs are great. My go to beer, but yeah you might as well be eating a 5 course meal at the Keg drinking it.
Try Andina Brewing down on Powell. Yes they are all way too heavy. I try to offset with primarily Michelob Ultra
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:25 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:21 pm I listen from 6:40 - 7:00 on my commute and then around 3:00 - 3:30. That’s it for the day. Too boring, shitty hosts, worse guests, bad content and lousy callers. I’m pissed since they yanked 1410 and took away the alternative.
Then you missed Chef Boi RD’s introduction to the 1040 masses? It was around 7:30 am

Reefer, your thoughts?
Ah, hmmmmmm :hmmm:

Its all Gillis's fault?

Both 1040 and 650 are boring now, who cares about NBA or MLB, Whitecaps suck, Lions have not started yet so there is very little to listen to them about.

RD when they use your comments is under RD or something else?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Those stations don’t talk MLB Reef. And when they talk NBA they are utterly clueless. They should stick to what they know. Canucks, and the semi pro Lions and beer league Whitecaps
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:25 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:22 pm The Yellow Dogs are great. My go to beer, but yeah you might as well be eating a 5 course meal at the Keg drinking it.
Try Andina Brewing down on Powell. Yes they are all way too heavy. I try to offset with primarily Michelob Ultra
I offset with the Strange Fellows Talisman