2019 offseason

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:49 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:48 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:37 pm You're talking crazy talk because you just got your head caved in one of those dialogues.

Get to a hospital, get your head fixed, and then get back to us...
None of this happened but it’s good you still have dreams in your late 60s. :?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11815&start=480
It’s good for old people who live in trailer parks to still have dreams. You’ve come a long way! 68 and don’t look a day over 80
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:56 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:49 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:48 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:37 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:27 pm Whining lol it’s called dialogue. This place is an echo chamber for Benning apologists. The biggest troll on the board is a mod... gotta tell you something
You're talking crazy talk because you just got your head caved in one of those dialogues.

Get to a hospital, get your head fixed, and then get back to us...
None of this happened but it’s good you still have dreams in your late 60s. :?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11815&start=480
It’s good for old people who live in trailer parks to still have dreams. You’ve come a long way! 68 and don’t look a day over 80
Thank you Bubbles for leading the way insofar as how to have superior "dialogue" and how to not be a "troll". :roll:

Get your head fixed buddy and we'll talk...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

How’s the gout and boils? You might want to shed a few pounds and introduce yourself to a shower
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
lostinarink
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by lostinarink »

Sitting in one of them "trailer" parks right now. Drooling over the Million Dollar plus rigs.....
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

lostinarink wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:44 pm

Sitting in one of them "trailer" parks right now. Drooling over the Million Dollar plus rigs.....
Be thankful you don’t live in Abbotsford
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Dude, why no ferland? If he passes the physical and there’s no concern health wise, I’d like him as a winger for us. I’d prefer a trade for toffoli but ferkland could grind it out great with either petey, or bo.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:47 pm Dude, why no ferland? If he passes the physical and there’s no concern health wise, I’d like him as a winger for us. I’d prefer a trade for toffoli but ferkland could grind it out great with either petey, or bo.
I think Ferland will get over 5.5 this summer. Someone will overpay mightily. He is a third liner, who (when he gets hot) can play up... kinda like the play of Higgins.. yes, Ferland is more physical and will be paid more because of it). But I a, scared Ferland will get 6+ and be paid like that poor first line/ decent second line guy.

... now, if we could get him less than 5 mil, (4.5 would be super) and 4 years, with no movement protection, I would take him. Heck, if he has no protection, I would even pay him more than 4.5....
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

How many concussions has Ferland had?
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:20 am
Richardstroker69 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:47 pm Dude, why no ferland? If he passes the physical and there’s no concern health wise, I’d like him as a winger for us. I’d prefer a trade for toffoli but ferkland could grind it out great with either petey, or bo.
I think Ferland will get over 5.5 this summer. Someone will overpay mightily. He is a third liner, who (when he gets hot) can play up... kinda like the play of Higgins.. yes, Ferland is more physical and will be paid more because of it). But I a, scared Ferland will get 6+ and be paid like that poor first line/ decent second line guy.

... now, if we could get him less than 5 mil, (4.5 would be super) and 4 years, with no movement protection, I would take him. Heck, if he has no protection, I would even pay him more than 4.5....
I bet some team gives him term 6 years to lower the AAV to $5M.
The 2013 James Neal contract.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Don’t entertain Ferland over $4.5M. Think Matt Cooke before his last year in Van. A speedy guy who likes to hit hard and could crash the net to produce at a 20g, 50pt pace when skating with two-thirds Of a legit top 3 line.

Would you ever have paid more than $4M for Cooke?

As for Toffoli.....yes please. Pearson and Toffoli already have proven chemistry together and would look really good flanking Bo. All 3 of them are capable of clipping along at a 30g pace most of the time and realistically could likely be counted on for 75-80 goals between them.

Speed, grit, and the ability to clip along at a 30g pace for each of them when on their game.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:47 pm It would be funnier if red licorice reared its head
Do Telus
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I go away for a few days, come back and Baubles is still slaying strawmen with his broom like a modern day Don Quixote.

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:12 pm I go away for a few days, come back and Baubles is still slaying inbreds with their broom handles like a modern day Harry Callahan
Fixed for the grubby coal miner
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Baubles, thank you for going out of your way to prove my point.

Your cooperation is appreciated.