LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:46 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:19 am The lot of them should be interviewed by a team of psychiatrists from Vienna.

A lot could be learned about mass hysteria and mob mentality in an echo chamber.
Those psychiatrists emigrated to Brazil in 1945.
Ja und das HF lot should be "interviewed" by zhem!

In my opinion zis iz za zolution...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

A plague is running through the Canucks HF unbeknownst to the inflicted. It’s a sickness and they are all down with it. Mind you, most of them were sickened prior to entering the frey. They (the sick) found each other in a cosmic sort of happening

MS? Your thoughts?
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sun May 19, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Zombie apocalypse.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

It’s funny that poster Jyrki21 used to post here years ago and still continues to lurk here. He’s one of the leaders of the piss posse at hfboards. He was here Friday lurking but doesn’t post anymore. There’s got to be a few of those guys scanning this place. Ronning on Empty absolutely lurks this board. Wonder why they don’t post anything. Is it fear?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:13 am It’s funny that poster Jyrki21 used to post here years ago and still continues to lurk here. He’s one of the leaders of the piss posse at hfboards. He was here Friday lurking but doesn’t post anymore. There’s got to be a few of those guys scanning this place. Ronning on Empty absolutely lurks this board. Wonder why they don’t post anything. Is it fear?
Well, lets make them feel welcome!
"evolution"
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 3:17 pm Gallagher was on the Sekeres show after Botchford passed (TG is a regular on that show as well as interesting enough - Mike Gillis is regular visitor). TG said he talks to Gillis often every two weeks. TG also said that him and Jason Botchford were very close, Botchford considered him a mentor and Gallagher took him under his wings when he first started at the Province.
Ya Gillis sure had Gallagher in his back pocket, I wonder what the story is there?

I love Gallagher proclaiming himself to be Botch's mentor, too bad botch never mentioned it to anybody... :lol:

What's the deal with the HF crew now trying to convince each other that, in fact, Benning didn't want Petterson, and it was only the courage of linden and/or scouts standing up to Benning that led to the Petterson pick?

Reading that nonsense actually makes me grateful for Blob and his providing a counterpoint while not completely digging in on conspiracy theories and imagined points.

Even if this board skews pro-Benning, I'm so glad it's not the echo chamber (Skyo that was your term?) that HFboards is, and blob I give you a of credit for that.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

ESQ wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 3:17 pm Gallagher was on the Sekeres show after Botchford passed (TG is a regular on that show as well as interesting enough - Mike Gillis is regular visitor). TG said he talks to Gillis often every two weeks. TG also said that him and Jason Botchford were very close, Botchford considered him a mentor and Gallagher took him under his wings when he first started at the Province.
Ya Gillis sure had Gallagher in his back pocket, I wonder what the story is there?

I love Gallagher proclaiming himself to be Botch's mentor, too bad botch never mentioned it to anybody... :lol:

What's the deal with the HF crew now trying to convince each other that, in fact, Benning didn't want Petterson, and it was only the courage of linden and/or scouts standing up to Benning that led to the Petterson pick?

Reading that nonsense actually makes me grateful for Blob and his providing a counterpoint while not completely digging in on conspiracy theories and imagined points.

Even if this board skews pro-Benning, I'm so glad it's not the echo chamber (Skyo that was your term?) that HFboards is, and blob I give you a of credit for that.
Just like the miller for 9th overall
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ESQ wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 pm

I think most folks know a good portion of my shtick is tongue and cheek. That said I still have reservations with this managements ability to manage a cap and fear what they may do in order to land a piece they really like.

I can’t find too much fault with their amateur scouting though regardless if I hate the Juolevi pick. Those mouth breathers at hfboards are twisted up pretty badly. Saying Benning didn’t want Petterson or that asinine rumour that San Jose offered the 9th for Miller is evidence that board is a joke.

That Ronning on Empty guy is a klown. Ditto for Zombotron. Grow a set and post fellas.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

i can’t link it but you guys need to check out MS comments in the World Championship thread.

Like..... fucking wow.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Wait, what? We passed on the 9 OA for Miller! Id be chocked if that where true. Who was 9th that year anyway. what did we miss. LOL
The only HW the Canucks need
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Timo Meier and Mikko Rantanen went 9 and 10 that year. There’s no fucking way Doug Wilson offered up that pick for Ryan Miller but those mongletards are convinced he did. That was a great draft. It was likely a 2nd or 3rd rounder offered at best.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Lol at MS in the Worlds thread! The dude is not right in the head. And quoting that Dufus JD Burke!!! Lol. Have any of you listened to or seen Burke? He’s a DIY social media dweeb, looks like he still lives at home with Mom and Dad. A hockey geek. Gets a twitter account, write for Canucks Army or the Athletic pro bono “hey look at me I’m the next Bob McKenzie”. He’s asdepressed as fuck too. Shoot me up with anti-depressants after listening to him guesting on Halford and Brough. But not only that, the dufus Burke hates Benning quite amazingly. He’s nothing more than an angry hockey fan, self subscribed hockey pundit. He gets all his shit from the same on-line outlets as we do. He doesn’t leave his basement. Perfect source for MS

Quoting JD Burke. Ya you go MS
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Wed May 22, 2019 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:53 pm Timo Meier and Mikko Rantanen went 9 and 10 that year. There’s no fucking way Doug Wilson offered up that pick for Ryan Miller but those mongletards are convinced he did. That was a great draft. It was likely a 2nd or 3rd rounder offered at best.
Not in a million years. Lol

Doug Wilson is not known as stupid, the opposite in fact. Prior to, that draft class was being built up as one of the best draft classes in a long time, and lo and behold, it was.. Like you said it was more like a 2nd or a 3rd if talks actually happened
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

They once railed on Jimmy for signing Old Man Miller.

And now they swear he was worth a 9th o/a pick. :lol:

DERANGED
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:41 am They once railed on Jimmy for signing Old Man Miller.

And now they swear he was worth a 9th o/a pick. :lol:

DERANGED
Its bananas over there, Doc. Bananas.