LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Yeah I can view
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:44 am Yeah I can view
Who is this Zombotron guy to you? Seems like a douche
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Don’t know, but it’s a good thing seeing that RD is still planted in the brains of HF twats long after being booted for going against the grain
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

That luc bourdon dude did some interviews with media members, the Rick Dhaliwal was an interesting one. Haven’t listened to that mouthbreather jd Burke yet, probably won’t that guy makes crotchford look like a good reporter.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:52 am That luc bourdon dude did some interviews with media members, the Rick Dhaliwal was an interesting one. Haven’t listened to that mouthbreather jd Burke yet, probably won’t that guy makes crotchford look like a good reporter.
What???

Media were interviewing hfboard posters?!?

What is this world coming to...

...like seriously, what is the point? What kind of journalist are you if you're giving a platform to an internet forum, instead of actually reporting on goddam hockey?!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

ESQ wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:51 am ...like seriously, what is the point? What kind of journalist are you if you're giving a platform to an internet forum, instead of actually reporting on goddam hockey?!
No different from every useless "Man in the street" interview put on TV since news cameras were portable...
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The lot of them should be interviewed by a team of psychiatrists from Vienna.

A lot could be learned about mass hysteria and mob mentality in an echo chamber.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

You can Google some of us. Insomnia nights when all your pretend money on poker sites is gone.
Quite a few are in there.
Mine is embarrassing cause "someone" gave me my own thread in the bar. :evil:
But Wids is quite noted, as is Strange. There is one reference that pops up where he is being greatly admired by another
forum, I think dot com. Makes sense.
Either our Skyo is very well known and accomplished or there's more then one.

I"ve made 2 posts on HF only. One was to the Florida group and it was real threatening, (matheson).
The other was to the walking Taco and I told him to get a woman and used that walking female taco shaking her booty.
It didn't stay up. :)

We are very well respected here. I can feel it. Yup.
"evolution"
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

ESQ wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:51 am
Richardstroker69 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:52 am That luc bourdon dude did some interviews with media members, the Rick Dhaliwal was an interesting one. Haven’t listened to that mouthbreather jd Burke yet, probably won’t that guy makes crotchford look like a good reporter.
What???

Media were interviewing hfboard posters?!?

What is this world coming to...

...like seriously, what is the point? What kind of journalist are you if you're giving a platform to an internet forum, instead of actually reporting on goddam hockey?!
Other way around luc bourdon was interviewing rick
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

JD Burke is a ringleader in that #firebenning get Gillis a job crowd. He along with Botchford, Patterson, Sekeres, Price, Halford and Brough, Gallagher and Gillis himself, the Athletic are all conspiring. JD Burke is a twat
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Interesting bits from Burkie about Pavel and Gillis, among other topics:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/650/sportsnets ... departure/

Bure sounds more and more like a bigger weasel by the day. He essentially wanted out of Van almost as soon as he arrived, then campaigned hard with his bro to get his jersey retired. He had no love for the city or the team. I wonder why Pat didn't vociferously defend him at the time?

BB essentially slammed Gillis for his role as Bure's agent. Probably also for his arrogance for being dismissive of BB and Nonis and what they did to build the team up to that point, while he tried to take all the credit.

Basically says that there is no interest from the league or the teams in hiring Gillis. Thinks he is the one floating it out there through the media twats you just mentioned.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Gallagher was on the Sekeres show after Botchford passed (TG is a regular on that show as well as interesting enough - Mike Gillis is regular visitor). TG said he talks to Gillis often every two weeks. TG also said that him and Jason Botchford were very close, Botchford considered him a mentor and Gallagher took him under his wings when he first started at the Province. Sekeres, Gallagher and Price openly admit regularly their love for Gillis and dislike for Benning. Botchford was on a constant tirade about Benning. Botchford was one half of Patterson’s Pat Cast. Patterson is constantly bigging up Gillis and tearing down Benning. Halford and Brough had a daily show called the Power Hour with Botchford in which they would spend the entire hour tearing Benning a new one and figuring out how to get the great Gillis (their buddy) back in the NHL. Halford and Brough are tight with JD Burke the biggest moaner after Gallagher. Interesting enough all these dingbats contribute to the anti-Canuck Mgmt scribe The Athletic.

But unfortunately for this group of weasels their biggest most vocal mouth piece and fearless leader is no longer with us, but they still have Gallagher guiding these ship of fools

From this you might get an idea where these recent idiotic rumours of the Canuck owners talking to Gillis were dreamed up.

Team 1040 has a bone to pick since 650 got the new gig.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 3:17 pm
Team 1040 has a bone to pick since 650 got the new gig.
Of course they were, big-time, but ya know what? After it's all said and done and I've had over 2 years of 650, I liked the old 10:40
way better.
It's a war between TSN and Sportsnet and that;s too bad because Sportsnet spreads the air-time way to thin on Hard Hockey Talk.
Sat was better when he was on with Pratt and that lady Kathy. Now that was a blast.
I made so many jokes about Pratt and Taylor way back and all the horny talk about; Which, Jan or Marsha.
At night though, 1040 rocked! Took a lot of callers. Those were the days.

I think if the fans were polled, not sure they wouldn't chose to go back.
"evolution"
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Hank wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:57 pm Interesting bits from Burkie about Pavel and Gillis, among other topics:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/650/sportsnets ... departure/

Bure sounds more and more like a bigger weasel by the day. He essentially wanted out of Van almost as soon as he arrived, then campaigned hard with his bro to get his jersey retired. He had no love for the city or the team. I wonder why Pat didn't vociferously defend him at the time?

BB essentially slammed Gillis for his role as Bure's agent. Probably also for his arrogance for being dismissive of BB and Nonis and what they did to build the team up to that point, while he tried to take all the credit.

Basically says that there is no interest from the league or the teams in hiring Gillis. Thinks he is the one floating it out there through the media twats you just mentioned.
You should listen to rick Dhaliwal talk about Burke’s love affair for Jim.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:19 am The lot of them should be interviewed by a team of psychiatrists from Vienna.

A lot could be learned about mass hysteria and mob mentality in an echo chamber.
Those psychiatrists emigrated to Brazil in 1945.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.