GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 16062
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Hockey Widow »

He needs a nickname.

Killer
Craig
Eyeball
Tommy
The only HW the Canucks need
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13843
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Micky »

Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 pm He needs a nickname.

Killer
Craig
Eyeball
Tommy
Hawkeye? Wonder if he has a Piercing ?
"evolution"
User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2281
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by 5thhorseman »

micky107 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:11 pmWonder if he has a Piercing ?
You do?
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13843
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Micky »

5thhorseman wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:12 pm
micky107 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:11 pmWonder if he has a Piercing ?
You do?
Left ear.
"evolution"
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13843
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Micky »

"evolution"
User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5537
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by 2Fingers »

Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 pm He needs a nickname.

Killer
Craig
Eyeball
Tommy
Is he keeping his eye on the standings

booooo hiiiiiisssssss :crazy:
User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6611
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Per »

Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 pm He needs a nickname.

Killer
Craig
Eyeball
Tommy
Gerry?
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9595
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Cornuck »

Maybe he should have been a ref?

Hopefully, he and Green see eye-to-eye.
2019-20 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4956
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Per wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:42 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 pm He needs a nickname.

Killer
Craig
Eyeball
Tommy
Gerry?
You hit it Right Down The Line on the nickname, Per.
Try to focus on THIS year...
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13843
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Micky »

Hank wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:04 pm
Per wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:42 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 pm He needs a nickname.

Killer
Craig
Eyeball
Tommy
Gerry?
You hit it Right Down The Line on the nickname, Per.
You find that on Baker street?
"evolution"
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10939
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by rats19 »

micky107 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:06 pm
Hank wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:04 pm
Per wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:42 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 pm He needs a nickname.

Killer
Craig
Eyeball
Tommy
Gerry?
You hit it Right Down The Line on the nickname, Per.
You find that on Baker street?
Maybe you’ll “get it right the next time”
Getting old is not for the young...
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13843
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Micky »

rats19 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:17 pm
micky107 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:06 pm
Hank wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:04 pm
Per wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:42 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 pm He needs a nickname.

Killer
Craig
Eyeball
Tommy
Gerry?
You hit it Right Down The Line on the nickname, Per.
You find that on Baker street?
Maybe you’ll “get it right the next time”
Sort of "Stuck in the Middle".........................trick
"evolution"
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10939
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by rats19 »

micky107 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:27 pm
rats19 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:17 pm
micky107 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:06 pm
Hank wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:04 pm
Per wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:42 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 pm He needs a nickname.

Killer
Craig
Eyeball
Tommy
Gerry?
You hit it Right Down The Line on the nickname, Per.
You find that on Baker street?
Maybe you’ll “get it right the next time”
Sort of "Stuck in the Middle".........................trick
Trying to steal the wheel?
Getting old is not for the young...
User avatar
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1742
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Contact:

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Tiger »

Cat see Rafferty over Bulldog..
Like Jake on Petterssen line.
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 27613
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: 04/04/19>Canucks vs Predators>5pm>SNETP

Post by Strangelove »

Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 pm He needs a nickname.
Odin.

There is only one eye in Odin.

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Post Reply