Career milestones 2018/19

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: Career milestones 2018/19

Post by 2Fingers »

Mick - it has nothing to do with that he likes to play a lot, it is that his body is not used to playing an 82 game schedule at this level. When you are tired you do get injured easier and probably takes more time to heal.

Nation - there is only 1 nation and we are all Canucks.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Reef, I was just clowning around. The kid has done great for his first year. Taken his lumps and got back in the line-up one
hell of a lot quicker than most. I see no problem with his conditioning or game-prep.
The only thing he's gotta know and remember is every player in the league, if they didn't before, know how good he is.
"evolution"
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

micky107 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:03 pm Reef, I was just clowning around. The kid has done great for his first year. Taken his lumps and got back in the line-up one
hell of a lot quicker than most. I see no problem with his conditioning or game-prep.
The only thing he's gotta know and remember is every player in the league, if they didn't before, know how good he is.
I know you were jacking around, it Friday and we have wait until tomorrow to hopefully see the continuation of the excitement.