GDT: 24/03/19> Columbas vs Vancouver>7pm>SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 24/03/19> Columbas vs Vancouver>7pm>SNETP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hockey Widow wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:17 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:53 pm Green is a saggy ass lifeless tit if Hughes is ready to go but won’t dress him. Green can be a righteous no mind, screw your standards man
I don't think he will hold him back if he is ready to go. This is only his second skate in two weeks. I think they just want to make sure he can move the Wayne needs to. I expect he will join practice tomorrow and be good to go Tuesday.

Dude is a different cat. He doesn’t want Demko or MacEwan it Goldy getting any reps/ fuck that shit. But he likes Schaller and Loui getting plumb minutes
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:50 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:17 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:53 pm Green is a saggy ass lifeless tit if Hughes is ready to go but won’t dress him. Green can be a righteous no mind, screw your standards man
I don't think he will hold him back if he is ready to go. This is only his second skate in two weeks. I think they just want to make sure he can move the Wayne needs to. I expect he will join practice tomorrow and be good to go Tuesday.

Dude is a different cat. He doesn’t want Demko or MacEwan it Goldy getting any reps/ fuck that shit. But he likes Schaller and Loui getting plumb minutes
Schaller has barely played this year. Green likes to stick with the same line up after a win. Thus Schaller, once he got in, got two goals and got to stay in the line up until we lost. Most coaches utilize similar philosophy. I agree on Louie. I had hopes he'd turn a corner with Bo and Pearson but he didn't stand out yesterday. Im so ready to move on from him but Im biased, I didnt want him signed to begin with.

Hughes still had discomfort yesterday. His edge work is so pivotal to his game that he has to be able to dangle on those skates. All along Green has said when he is ready he will play AND that he needs at least one practice with the team. I think we will see him real soon Blob.

I also agree on Demko. Now that the little hope has been clearly dashed Demko SHOULD play the majority of games to close out the season, Per's pool be damned :mrgreen: It will be interesting what Green does.

I also agree that Goldobin should finish the season too.
The only HW the Canucks need
DonCherry4PM
MVP
MVP

Post by DonCherry4PM »

Yeah sometimes I wonder about having a lower level player for a coach or GM (yes, I know Green had 3 seasons of 20 plus goals but that was over quite a few years).

That said, Gretzky didn’t exactly rip it up as a coach so who knows.
Invincibility lies in oneself.
Vincibility lies in the enemy.

- Sun Tzu
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Demko looks like he can grow a great playoff beard when the time comes!
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

OK, let’s be spoilers
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blobs Sunday boozing

2 triple hair of the dog caesars two teaspoons of horseradish prior to dinner

Boxed Andreas Wine at dinner - 3 filled to the rim glasses

6 pack of Hell’s Gate cans on the couch until bedtime
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Chippy affair
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

If there's no penalty om that hit on Edler. they aint serious about concussions.
"evolution"
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

How could the hit on Edler not a boarding penalty? BTW, Schenn did a great job going after Anderson and making a punishing hit on Dzingel.
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:17 pmChippy affair
These zebras like blood. :evil:
DonCherry4PM
MVP
MVP

Post by DonCherry4PM »

Yeah I am really not seeing Schenn as a downgrade to Guddy (at least how he played here) - he seems to be doing a good job and appears to have a pretty good grasp on his talents and limitations.
Invincibility lies in oneself.
Vincibility lies in the enemy.

- Sun Tzu
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Gotta say, not minding Schenn’s game. Much better than Dudbranson
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:22 pm Gotta say, not minding Schenn’s game. Much better than Dudbranson
Yeah... Docs gonna lose his shit over this post
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Demko ain’t no Markstrom......yet.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Chicago won tonight. We lose. Good for staying 7th worst. Oilers and Chicago will have a game in hand after tonight. Just need the Ducks to get more wins