GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 31095
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by Strangelove »

Hockey Widow wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:58 pm From Alex fucking Edler!
:D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10394
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by Cornuck »

Well, that didn't take long.
2021 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5623
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Nice play by Alex fucking Edler. Redemption.

Never should have gone to fucking OT though.

Rats, the streak is still yours. Do the next GDT.
Try to focus on NEXT year... again :cry:
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 12198
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by rats19 »

Hank wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:01 pm Nice play by Alex fucking Edler. Redemption.

Never should have gone to fucking OT though.

Rats, the streak is still yours. Do the next GDT.
I’m that good hank? :wink:
To... Or not..
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 12788
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by SKYO »

Edler giveth, Edler taketh away!

captain bo!

The penalty kill wizard Granlund who leads all forwards in short handed time on ice with his 10th goal.

Demko looks solid in net.

:thumbs:
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15783
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

SKYO wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 pm
captain bo!
Or...what were giving up so we wont have to kick too far back for jack
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5623
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by Carl Yagro »

rats19 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 pm I’m that good hank? :wink:
I'm not a starter like you, just a bench-warmer :wink:
Try to focus on NEXT year... again :cry:
User avatar
DonCherry4PM
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1442
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by DonCherry4PM »

rats19 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 pm
Hank wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:01 pm Nice play by Alex fucking Edler. Redemption.

Never should have gone to fucking OT though.

Rats, the streak is still yours. Do the next GDT.
I’m that good hank? :wink:
Please don’t, Rats. I wanna better draft pick and you are totally ruining the tank. 🤨
Invincibility lies in oneself.
Vincibility lies in the enemy.

- Sun Tzu
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 12198
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by rats19 »

Hank wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 pm
rats19 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 pm I’m that good hank? :wink:
I'm not a starter like you, just a bench-warmer :wink:
I’ll do weds with micks help on data
To... Or not..
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5623
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by Carl Yagro »

DonCherry4PM wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:11 pm Please don’t, Rats. I wanna better draft pick and you are totally ruining the tank. 🤨
I'm not going to openly agree with you but I could create a Dude-like distraction so you can create it :D
Try to focus on NEXT year... again :cry:
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 12198
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by rats19 »

Hank wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:16 pm
DonCherry4PM wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:11 pm Please don’t, Rats. I wanna better draft pick and you are totally ruining the tank. 🤨
I'm not going to openly agree with you but I could create a Dude-like distraction so you can create it :D
Geez Louise the shit I get us into...
To... Or not..
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5623
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Not your fault, Rats. It's so confusing to be a Canucks fan.

We want wins but we also want the #1 overall.
Try to focus on NEXT year... again :cry:
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 12788
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by SKYO »

& the canucks pass the oilers, with our zero 1st overall picks & still in our rebuild years.
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15783
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

rats19 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:12 pm
Hank wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 pm
rats19 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 pm I’m that good hank? :wink:
I'm not a starter like you, just a bench-warmer :wink:
I’ll do weds with micks help
You spelled Meds wrong
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 12198
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: 18-Mar-2019 - Nucks @ Blahcocks > 5:30PT > SNETP

Post by rats19 »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:32 pm
rats19 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:12 pm
Hank wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 pm
rats19 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 pm I’m that good hank? :wink:
I'm not a starter like you, just a bench-warmer :wink:
I’ll do weds with micks help
You spelled Meds wrong
Yudel ite me with your whimsy 8-)
To... Or not..
Post Reply