GDT: Canucks @ Wild, Nov, 15, 5pm SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Wild, Nov, 15, 5pm SNP

Post by 2Fingers »

We knew this was coming, there was no way they could of held the same winning % as they were.

Still like what I’m seeing.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:51 pm We knew this was coming, there was no way they could of held the same winning % as they were.

Most of us did.

Let the kids play and develop. Playoffs in two years
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

How much booze do these media types like IMac, Murph, Shorty etc put back on these extended road trips? They must be in their gloryj
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Oh Ian, the master of understatement. Canucks have been decimated with injuries AND SOME OF THEM CAN BE CONSIDERED KEY INJURIES.

Do ya think:
Beagle
Sutter
Boeser
Edler
Sven

Two shut down centres
Two top six wingers
Top pairing Dman.
Last edited by Hockey Widow on Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only HW the Canucks need
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Peyton Krebs could be had where we will be picking - mid first round. Can play left wing
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Stecher is erratic
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Goldobin wasted an entire minute of this PP by being weak on the boards and making yet another shitty pass at the blueline.

Not a single shot on that PP.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Well I’m putting this one to bed
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Granlundicious
The only HW the Canucks need
olpaddy
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by olpaddy »

RoyalDude wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:51 pm Do you think Bachman had something to do with this game?
this team has given up 5 or more in 8 of the 21 games this year Markstrom's GAA is out of the Smythe division circa the 80s Nature is taking its course this team is what it is and its ok let the season play out we will be rewarded
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:53 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:51 pm We knew this was coming, there was no way they could of held the same winning % as they were.

Most of us did.

Seems 90% of #canucknationonline are running around like chicken little calling for Green’s head. The other 10% percent are here trying to decide who’s drunk texting better.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:56 pm Oh Ian, the master of understatement. Canucks have been decimated with injuries AND SOME OF THEM CAN BE CONSIDERED KEY INJURIES.

Do ya think:
Beagle
Sutter
Boeser
Edler
Sven

Two shut down centres
Two top six wingers
Top pairing Dman.
The only shitty silver lining about this injury list is that the understudies are getting quality icetime and a chance to work through mistakes.

Gives one hope that the team will be stronger in its depth when those guys return.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Most of us did.

Seems 90% of #canucknationonline are running around like chicken little calling for Green’s head. The other 10% percent are here trying to decide who’s drunk texting better.
I’m trying to get drunk but the little missus keeps bugging me. Still great game watching EP with his stick work.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:10 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Most of us did.

I’m trying to get drunk but the little missus keeps bugging me. Still great game watching EP with his stick work.
Tell her if she lets you have your two fingers now, you'll give her two fingers later... maybe even an entire fist ;)
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Reef has Jim Abbott arms anyways.... how bad could it be?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”