GDT: Jesus @ God's House March 29/18 7:00pm

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Jesus @ God's House March 29/18 7:00pm

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

5thhorseman wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:33 pm Three nice clearances by Shower, er, I mean Stecher in the last minute!
I find it fascinating that he takes so much abuse when Del Zotto, Hutton and Pouliott have been just as shitty all season. Then again this board celebrates the “Tower of Power”, so there’s that.....
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Liked the little bit I saw of Gaudette. Very hard to tell in 10 minutes if he’s going to be able to play here next year. His skating is a bit choppy but he can get to where he’s going and he does seem to know where to go in the offensive zone. Good release on his shot and is hard on the puck and not shy of traffic. Hoping he gets a bit more time next game
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Got it more than 10-minute Jake.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hank wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:44 pm Got it more than 10-minute Jake.
Yeah I’m not sure what the plan is for Virtanen. Playing him ten minutes a night with slugs with the talent level this team has is a joke. Yet Louis and Brandon siphon their 20 min a night and giggle all the way to the bank.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:49 pm
Hank wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:44 pm Got it more than 10-minute Jake.
Yeah I’m not sure what the plan is for Virtanen. Playing him ten minutes a night with slugs with the talent level this team has is a joke. Yet Louis and Brandon siphon their 20 min a night and giggle all the way to the bank.
Agree. Hope Jake sees his own potential, takes it seriously and comes in like gangbusters next season.

This franchise needs a bullet like JV in the chamber. Green has to stop screwing around and jut release the hounds.

As for Loui & Birdman... meh. They'll be gone soon enough. TBH, I prefer to see guys like Gaudette, Pettersson, Dahlen, Lind, Gadjovich, etc. come in so I don't have to ever see AHLers like Gaunce and Boucher ever again.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:16 pm
Topper wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:16 pm God It vs Mc HeyZues

Holy roller roller skates, it's the eve of good friday

Do you think it’s a sign?
You may get nailed.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Nice debut for Gaudette. I know he's drawing a lot of Kesler type comparisons, but I'm hoping he'll be more of a jeremy roenick. A great 2-way player with higher goal scoring ability. Still early, we'll definitely see.

Another sweet pass by the Golden Boy (just for u Strange) to Pooalot. Man, The Golden One is making a case for next year's roster. I'm sure u will be happy, more soft dinky forwards who get knocked on their asses often. 8-)

BTW Strange: I think Pooalot (not mine) is badder than Golden Show**, u might want to look into it. *hehe*
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

rats19 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:28 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:27 pm Lets face it, we are in tough to even get a top 4 pick
It’s feeling that way
Man, think i'll puke if the Oil wins the lottery again. :scowl:
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:33 pm Three nice clearances by Shower, er, I mean Stecher in the last minute!
I find it fascinating that he takes so much abuse when Del Zotto, Hutton and Pouliott have been just as shitty all season. Then again this board celebrates the “Tower of Power”, so there’s that.....
No surprise Bubbles has an affinity to small trojans
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Listened to the game on coiler radio last night as well as the after game. Interesting to hear an outside perspective for our team.

Green and the coaching staff getting plenty of praise for motivating his team. Oiler critics suggesting he could help the rat shit energy and emotional investment of the coiler players.

Also plenty of Markey love...both recognizing last nights game as the best they've seen out of him.

Funny to hear Rob Brown's take on the whole tanking angle. He works the #1 tank franchise in the NHL and makes it clear that winning this time of year is far more beneficial than washing out and drafting high. Interesting. I find RB to be a pretty knowledgeable hockey man....hes played on cup winners and lottery teams so i tend to listen when he opines on such things.

I'm still a tankard tho lol. I want svechnikov!
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:23 am Another sweet pass by the Golden Boy (just for u Strange) to Pooalot. Man, The Golden One is making a case for next year's roster. I'm sure u will be happy, more soft dinky forwards who get knocked on their asses often. 8-)

BTW Strange: I think Pooalot (not mine) is badder than Golden Show**, u might want to look into it. *hehe*
Oh man, am I ever going to rue the day I pissed all over the weetodd! :lol:

Don't hurt me weetodd!!!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:23 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37 pm
No surprise Bubbles has an affinity to small trojans
And no surprise a guy who can’t acknowledge Russel Wilson is a good quarterback hates Stecher more vehemently than the other slugs on Vancouver’s blue line even though they are all horrendous
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Kinda saved the game a bit there at the end. :devil:
"evolution"
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:00 pm Hockey_Gaud to play his first NHL game tonight. He'll be wearing number 88.
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:24 pm LOL, Birdbones has four goals in five games though. And he’s mad at the fans who want to see the team tank.
Topper wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:16 pm God It vs Mc HeyZues
Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:23 pm AdamGod vs McDevil.
Hank wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:23 pm Waiting for Godit...
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:36 pm Fuck they miss 44. He’s a tower of power
Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:27 pm Sam I am.
Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:58 pm Nice goal by Pouligotit
Hank wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:20 pm Hank the Tank.
OMG, luv it. U guys are da bomb, pure awesomeness! It fun amirite? :mex:
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:48 pm Oh man, am I ever going to rue the day I pissed all over the weetodd! :lol:

Don't hurt me weetodd!!!
No hard feelings k old buddy old pal? U win some, u lose some. It all *wee* fun and games here amirite? Nobody takes it seriously. This is basically theatre, it was our time on the grand stage to entertain the masses. :P