Angry old men yelling at clouds

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: Angry old men yelling at clouds

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Todd deserves to use the golden shower thing. Its gold
If you need air...call it in
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

An occasional mention is fine. Toad tries too hard to force ghey nicknames in every post.

Why so upset? Getting a wee too invested, no?

Maybe Todd is Bitchford.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:29 pm Gee, you should charge a fee for all this free moderation advice WeeTodd! :lol:

So the mod who just gave you a final warning is "wude, wong, and cowawdly"... got it.

Lol you're a banning waiting to happen "bwo"...
Class is something u will never understand nor ever have.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:52 pm Todd deserves to use the golden shower thing. Its gold
Thnx dood. :)
Hank wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:52 pm An occasional mention is fine. Toad tries too hard to force ghey nicknames in every post.

Why so upset? Getting a wee too invested, no?
Agreed. It's a stupid name, who cares. Just having some fun with it. Not like I was using it to disrespect a poster.
Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

I think Corn is more of the opinion that it's a nickname that a fan of a rival team would use to be negative. You're the nickname guy, work out a new one.

I'm fairly certain that you can't use "u" in a sentence implying any notion of class.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:56 am
Strangelove wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:29 pm Gee, you should charge a fee for all this free moderation advice WeeTodd! :lol:

So the mod who just gave you a final warning is "wude, wong, and cowawdly"... got it.

Lol you're a banning waiting to happen "bwo"...
Class is something u will never understand nor ever have.
You should give a class on class WeeTodd!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches."
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:27 am Agreed. It's a stupid name, who cares. Just having some fun with it. Not like I was using it to disrespect a poster.
Do you feel you "disrespected" the captain of the moderators in the course of defending that "stupid name"?

(just curious)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Puck wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:32 am I'm fairly certain that you can't use "u" in a sentence implying any notion of class.
Well, I never said me. Class not so much in writing, but how one carries himself and how he treats others. There are some ppl who carry themselves with class here and there are clearly some who do not.
Strangelove wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 pm Do you feel you "disrespected" the captain of the moderators in the course of defending that "stupid name"?

(just curious)
Well, if u really wanna know, Cornuck PMed me and I respect what he has to do, but I hope he can see where I'm coming from. Honestly, I've seen way worst stupid stuff that goes on here, but nobody seems to care or make a stink about those things.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -Nelson Mandela :)
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

yet some are too wee todded to be educated
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:54 am yet some are too wee todded to be educated
Most definite.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:55 pm Why not just send a guy a PM?
Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 am Well, if u really wanna know, Cornuck PMed me and I respect what he has to do, but I hope he can see where I'm coming from.
:?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 am
Strangelove wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 pm
Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:27 am Agreed. It's a stupid name, who cares. Just having some fun with it. Not like I was using it to disrespect a poster.
Do you feel you "disrespected" the captain of the moderators in the course of defending that "stupid name"?

(just curious)
Well, if u you really wanna want to know, Cornuck PMed me FULL STOP and I respect what he has to do, but and I hope he can see where I'm coming from. Honestly, I've seen way worst stupid worse (you're welcome Per) stuff things that goes on here, but nobody no one seems to care or nor make a stink about those things.
And the correct answer to the question would have been:

"Yes Lord Strangelove, I disrespected Cornuck in the main forum, I am indeed a hypocrite, thank you for helping me see that!"

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 am "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -Nelson Mandela :)
:mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:41 pm
Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 am
Strangelove wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 pm Do you feel you "disrespected" the captain of the moderators in the course of defending that "stupid name"?

(just curious)
Well, if u you really wanna want to know, Cornuck PMed me FULL STOP and I respect what he has to do, but and I hope he can see where I'm coming from. Honestly, I've seen way much worst stupid worse (you're welcome Per) stuff that goes on here, but nobody no one seems to care or nor make a stink about those things.
And the correct answer to the question would have been:

"Yes Lord Strangelove, I disrespected Cornuck in the main forum, I am indeed a hypocrite, thank you for helping me see that!"
Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 am "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -Nelson Mandela :)
:mex:

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Please Topper, no need to humiliate the man...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:55 pm Please Topper, no need to humiliate the man...
You're the Man