US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:Doc you can't really be think Gump is a good president? He is so corrupt and arrogant, yes all politicians are but Gump takes it to a new level.
How is he corrupt?

Proof?

Because you say so?

Because bad comedians decapitate him in effigy?
Lol when people don't want to see the truth they won't.

Firing the head of FBI, his son under investigation.

I could go on but no later what we say it won't matter to some.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

What about the fact that the guys is semi-retarded?
I cant believe some of the crap he says...inconceivable! Like Simple Jack lol
If you need air...call it in
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

His son is under investigation?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Topper wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:Doc you can't really be think Gump is a good president? He is so corrupt and arrogant, yes all politicians are but Gump takes it to a new level.
How is he corrupt?
Rock 'n Roll.

and lol
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Oh, the lacrosse magazine says he's corrupt.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote:
Topper wrote:
How is he corrupt?

Proof?

Because you say so?
Lol when people don't want to see the truth they won't.

Firing the head of FBI, his son under investigation.

I could go on but no later what we say it won't matter to some.
Why does this guy continuously "open his cybermouth, removing all doubt" Image

And Nucklehead, I'm sure Kathy Griffin would have been fired had she produced any of the pics you posted.

BTW that kunta_ceejay site (from which your pic sprang) also strongly supports...

Bill Cosby, Mike Tyson, and OJ. :crazy:

Ahh you unbiased self-righteous folk, I tells ya...
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Well Top, I guess your extremely happy today with your boy Gump pulling out of the climate deal. Now he can rape and pillage the earth and not worry. Oh wait pollution, climate change us all fake news.

The guy is a fucking idiot and so is anyone who believes in the shit that comes out of mouth.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Trump had so much support from seemingly intelligent people almost exclusively because he is one of only a handlful of politicians globally calling out the islamification of western civilization.
It is a far bigger issue around the world than almost any single issue including global warming and if it doesn't get addressed promptly then who gives a fuck if the oceans rise and washes away all the bullshit
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Trump obviously hates the leftards like Merkel Trudumb and the new french grannyfucker and isn't interested in doing business with them. He also has the support of those who dont want their country to end up with the domestic islamic occupation...hello it happened last night in sweden....and oh look! It did!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

As I have said before, Climate Change has been going on for over 4.6 billion years.

I find it rather arrogant that our insignificant species thinks it can compete with geologic and cosmic forces.

The same arrogance our species displays thinking they are an apex species or that the universe revolves around them.

Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Uncle dans leg wrote:Trump had so much support from seemingly intelligent people almost exclusively because he is one of only a handlful of politicians globally calling out the islamification of western civilization.
It is a far bigger issue around the world than almost any single issue including global warming and if it doesn't get addressed promptly then who gives a fuck if the oceans rise and washes away all the bullshit
I'm glad you qualified it as "seemingly intelligent people", because as we all know, truly intelligent people only rarely support Trump.* :sly:

And he is not alone in pointing out the supposed "islamification of western civilisation". There's also Wilders, LePen, Farage, Åkesson and all the other extreme right populists and/or neo-nazis, who are trying to whip up fear in order to destabilize our liberal democracies and push them down a more authoritarian path. Luckily it serms the trend may have stopped. Austria, The Netherlands and France all chose the more sensible mainstream options in their recent elections. Germany is up next, and I'm confident they'll also deliver.

Btw, only a few percent of Europeans are Muslim. The whole Eurabia thing is ridiculous and based on people's fear of the unfamiliar. The fastest growing religion in Europe is atheism (if we for the sake of argument agree that not collecting stamps can be considered a hobby), and I for one welcome our new rational overlords. 8-)

And as soon as the Saudis run out of money, the IS will lose their funding, so the sooner we can kick the filthy fossil fuel habit to the kerb, the better. :drink:

* http://www.ucsusa.org/center-science-an ... lect-trump
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... economists
https://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/11 ... ald-trump/
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-colom ... SKBN15H2OT
Last edited by Per on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

The right wing nut jobs like Trump and the other fanatical extremists have only undermined the legitimacy of the more centralist thinking people concerned with what is going on regarding the spread of radical islam.
Sweden is a prime example of why we should all be very very concerned. Your painstaking efforts at neutrality to avoid angering/inciting violence domestically have all been for naught. You guys haven't bombed isis...you haven't invaded and exploited the resources of these islamic nations. In fact, you guys have been nothing but a beacon for humanitarianists the world over and what has it accomplished? The islamic nutters driving lorrys through Stockholm CBD just like they do in France and Germany.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Yeah, one crazy Uzbyek (sp?) who had just been denied the right to asylum here. I think he was mainly pissed he was going to be sent home. Then stole a beer truck and started driving down a pedestrian street.
It's tragic. But there are a couple of hundred thousand other Muslims living here who don't do shit like that. :(
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Per wrote:
arny still needs sub titles lol I wonder if his maid does too?