US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Strangelove wrote: Yup, you've chosen the MSM reality. :drink:
I consider NY Times, Washington Post and even CNN and Fox News as MSM. They're all reporting the same facts.
Island Nucklehead wrote: Trump passed on classified information. (Didn't you want her locked up for not securing classified data?)
Hillary was proven to have done this.

The rumours you're swallowing about President Trump are just that, rumours... from anonymous sources.

Also Hillary was not POTUS... as POTUS, President Trump gets to classify/declassify as he sees fit.
"When a President does it, it's not illegal", amirite?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... c21bbe80ef

The Obama administration has offered to help Russia improve its targeting of terrorist groups in Syria if Moscow will stop bombing civilians and opposition fighters who have signed on to a cease-fire and use its influence to force Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to do the same.

The offer early this week of what one administration official called “enhanced information sharing” does not include joint military planning, targeting or coordination with U.S. airstrikes or other operations in Syria.
OFFERED?

When did Obama invite the Russians into the whitehouse, kick the US media out, and proceed to hand out classified data to the Ruskies?

lol the rudder is off this ship, bud. Wake the fuck up.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote:^ Are you happy in the reality you have chosen Nucklehead, cuz hey that's the main thing amirite. :drink:
I saw an interview with America Ferrera (sp?) where she talked about a triathlon she had participated in, which included a fair amount of ocean swimming. The reporter asked "weren't you afraid of sharks?", to which she replied "sharks aren't real". "Sharks aren't real?!" The reporter said, dumbfounded, and America said "Yeah, we get to make up our own facts now. Didn't you know?"
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Strangelove wrote: Yup, you've chosen the MSM reality. :drink:
I consider NY Times, Washington Post and even CNN and Fox News as MSM. They're all reporting the same facts.
You haven't brought up any "facts" yet :roll: only unsubstantiated rumours

You can listen to your MSM or you can learn to do your own research.

And you can learn to distinguish facts from rumours... or not.
Island Nucklehead wrote: OFFERED?
It happened. Established fact. Russians used the Obama info to bomb the rebels.

Are you capable of doing research or am I going to have to dig up some links later this afternoon.

(I'll be on the road for a few hours)
Island Nucklehead wrote: When did Obama invite the Russians into the whitehouse, kick the US media out, and proceed to hand out classified data to the Ruskies?
See what I mean about you and your MSM and "facts".

Obama handed out info that cost the lives of American allies.

You can't handle the truth.

Trump did nothing wrong.

Or if he did, Obama did the same thing, only worse (lives lost)

... with not a peep from your MSM.
Island Nucklehead wrote: Wake the fuck up.
Oh the irony from a brainwashed nucklehead...
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

For the record.... I am with Doc on the trump train..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

http://time.com/4114870/paris-attacks-cia-john-brennan/
Nov 16, 2015
CIA Director John Brennan:

“While Washington and Moscow have significant policy differences on how best to bring the bloodshed in Syria to a close, I have had several conversations with one of my Russian counterparts over the past several weeks about ways to strengthen U.S.-Russian counterterrorism cooperation, specifically on the ISIL threat.

“These relationships are an essential adjunct to diplomacy and military operations

So we’ve been exchanging information. I think it needs to be enhanced. But I am determined to continue to work with my Russian counterparts because of the importance that I think we each can bring to this issue in terms of our insights, our information, our data, and sharing it.

“We worked very closely with the Russians in the Sochi Olympics, and I think they very greatly valued the support we provided, the information we provided.”
See that part in red?
US was providing intel to Russia.
In my previous link you saw that US wanted to “enhance” that information exchange.
In my next link you will see some enhancement did happen as part of a cease-fire:
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/19/worl ... .html?_r=0
June 18, 2016
Senior American and Russian defense officials held what the Pentagon described as an “extraordinary” videoconference on Saturday to discuss Russian airstrikes that days earlier hit a garrison manned by Syrian rebels backed by the United States.

The Russian strikes hit Syrian opposition fighters on Thursday at the al-Tanf crossing, which lies on Syria’s border with Iraq. The rebels there are supposed to be covered by a partial cease-fire that the United States and Russia brokered in February.

American officials told the Russians that their strikes had continued even after they were officially informed of allied air support underway for the rebels

More than 50 State Department diplomats recently signed an internal memo sharply critical of the Obama administration’s policy in Syria.
The location of this garrison was disclosed to the Russians by Obama & Co.
(see the part in red)
This incident made US military-on-the-ground regret the US sharing of information with Russia.
But apparently not the Obama administration, because just 12 days later:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... e78ca14dd6
June 30, 2016
Obama administration “offered” Russia “enhanced information sharing”.
(this is my original link, just showing where it chronologically falls into the story)
The Obama admin still wanted to “enhance” their info-sharing, remarkably this continued:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 65843f5c57
July 13, 2016
The Obama administration’s new proposal to Russia on Syria is more extensive than previously known. It would open the way for deep cooperation between U.S. and Russian military and intelligence agencies and coordinated air attacks by American and Russian planes

Secretary of State John F. Kerry plans to discuss the plan with top Russian officials in a visit to Moscow on Thursday.

The United States is suggesting a new military command-and-control headquarters to coordinate the air campaign that would house U.S. and Russian military officers, intelligence officials and subject-matter experts.
The very same day:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... s-in-syria
July 13, 2016
The Obama administration has increasingly warmed to a Russian proposal that allows U.S. forces to coordinate with the Kremlin in the ongoing war against ISIS in Syria. But the White House is facing major resistance to the idea from the U.S. military and those in the intelligence community who are working with local Syrian opposition forces—the very government officials who would carry out such a plan.

Moscow says it needs to know where the American-backed rebels are so its forces don’t hit them by accident. Opponents to such coordination sense a Russian trap.

They fear that once Russia, with U.S. help, pushes back the al Qaeda affiliate, they will renege on promises to spare the U.S.-backed moderate Syrian opposition, thereby “eliminating the two greatest threats to the Assad regime,” the U.S. official explained.
So yeah, the Pentagon did not trust Russia now (but the golfer remained oblivious).
Silly Obama, Russia has been allied with Assad (who is at war with the rebels) from the get-go.
The Al-Tanf incident made the Pentagon even more leery though, and then there was this:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... -us-russia
Sept 21, 2016
US defence officials now believe that Russian planes dropped the bombs that destroyed a UN aid convoy and killed at least 20 people
The very next day:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-midea ... SKCN11S1PC
Sept 22, 2016
The top U.S. general told Congress on Thursday it is unwise to share intelligence with Russia
The United States and Russia clinched a ceasefire deal earlier this month that held out the possibility of joint targeting of militants after a cessation of hostilities and delivery of humanitarian aid.
The ceasefire quickly collapsed, making the possibility of future cooperation between the former Cold War foes look remote.
U.S. intelligence officials also have voiced concerns about sharing precise information on the positions of U.S.-backed rebel forces, given that Russia has targeted them in the past.
Not sure if Oblahblah ever clued in though.
See, long before the timeline above, Barack Red Line Obama
… was known around the world as Putin’s Poodle, aka Putin’s Bitch:

https://hudson.org/research/11736-becom ... n-s-poodle

(that link is a must-read)
Anyway… the point… the MSM cut Poodle a lot of slack on sharing with Russia.
Orangeman gets none of dat dere, just the opposite in fact.
And that’s all based on unsubstantiated rumours!
“IMPEACH HIM” they scream, but were fine with Obama’s proven actions/inactions…
____
Try to focus on someday.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Doc sees no difference in US and Russian militaries and intelligence agencies sharing information (which is normal), and the President going off script, just throwing things out there without any consultation with those that actually know what they're doing and which sources might be at risk. It's one thing to know the risks, and weigh those considerations. Trump's release of this information is simply negligent.

US and Russian militaries have been de-conflicting airspace over Syria for a while now (involves information sharing).

Nothing in your reporting indicates the release of any information by the Obama administration wasn't planned.

As far as ground operations go, you don't think the Russians know where rebel forces are located? They have surveillance and boots on the ground as well.

Gotta love it, Trump fucks up, and instead of saying "Yeah, he fucked up..." it's the classic diversion to "but but but Hillary!!! But but but Obama!!!"
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Topper wrote: You don't think I knew that -40 is -40.

That's why I had a chuckle your original -40 comment.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... -yukon-bar
40 F 40C

Im betting your fat ass has seen either

Mr economist until now
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

ukcanuck wrote: 40 F 40C

Im betting your fat ass has seen either

Mr economist until now
I wouldn't make that bet.
Topper moves around a lot and there are plenty of places in Canada that could have -40 in the Winter.
Perhaps not in the greater Vancouver area, but.....
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Island Nucklehead wrote:Doc sees no difference in US and Russian militaries and intelligence agencies sharing information (which is normal), and the President going off script, just throwing things out there without any consultation with those that actually know what they're doing and which sources might be at risk. It's one thing to know the risks, and weigh those considerations. Trump's release of this information is simply negligent.

US and Russian militaries have been de-conflicting airspace over Syria for a while now (involves information sharing).

Nothing in your reporting indicates the release of any information by the Obama administration wasn't planned.

As far as ground operations go, you don't think the Russians know where rebel forces are located? They have surveillance and boots on the ground as well.

Gotta love it, Trump fucks up, and instead of saying "Yeah, he fucked up..." it's the classic diversion to "but but but Hillary!!! But but but Obama!!!"
This. :thumbs:

Worth repeating.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Per wrote: I wouldn't make that bet.
Topper moves around a lot and there are plenty of places in Canada that could have -40 in the Winter.
Perhaps not in the greater Vancouver area, but.....
Well he spends time in Belize apparently so I'm doubling down. He knows math but he hides his fat ass when it comes to work being done.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

At least Doc hasn't called it fake news.

Lol Doc is trolling everyone, no one can be that stupid to believe anything coming out Trumps mouth/ass which ever side he is talking out of at the moment.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

SL's fave dude getting flamed.

White House lawyers research impeachment..
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/ ... index.html

'New damaging evidence against U.S. President Donald Trump has surfaced as the Russia probe escalates through the White House..'
Former FBI Director James Comey, who was fired by U.S. President Donald Trump last week amid an agency probe into alleged Russian meddling in the U.S. election, has agreed to testify before the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee at a public hearing, the committee said in a statement on Friday.

The hearing will be scheduled after the May 29 Memorial Day holiday, the statement said.

The news comes after Trump was hit by embarrassing leaks suggesting that a senior adviser was a “person of interest” in a probe of possible collusion with Russia during last year’s election campaign, and that Trump had boasted to Russian officials of firing the man heading the investigation.

The reports, emerging just as Trump jetted off to Saudi Arabia on his first foreign trip as president, were likely to extend the turmoil engulfing his administration since the May 9 firing of Comey.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3465928/james ... um=Twitter
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Doc sees no difference in US and Russian militaries and intelligence agencies sharing information (which is normal),
Did you read my post? :hmmm:

The Obama Administration was at odds with the Pentagon in regards to the sharing of information.

The Obama Administration was dying to give Syrian intel to the the Russians

... thankfully the Pentagon was able to... eventually... rein Obama in.

A major point you seem to have completely missed.
Island Nucklehead wrote: and the President going off script, just throwing things out there without any consultation with those that actually know what they're doing and which sources might be at risk. It's one thing to know the risks, and weigh those considerations. Trump's release of this information is simply negligent.
What information?

Oh right, you have no idea what President Trump said!

But whatever it was, surely President Trump is negligent and should be impeached. :roll:
Island Nucklehead wrote: As far as ground operations go, you don't think the Russians know where rebel forces are located? They have surveillance and boots on the ground as well.
It should be very obvious by this point in the conversation :scowl:

... that the Russians do not know where all the rebel forces are located!

From my post:

July 13, 2016
The Obama administration has increasingly warmed to a Russian proposal that allows U.S. forces to coordinate with the Kremlin in the ongoing war against ISIS in Syria. But the White House is facing major resistance to the idea from the U.S. military and those in the intelligence community who are working with local Syrian opposition forces—the very government officials who would carry out such a plan.

Moscow says it needs to know where the American-backed rebels are so its forces don’t hit them by accident. Opponents to such coordination sense a Russian trap

And.

Sept 22, 2016
The top U.S. general told Congress on Thursday it is unwise to share intelligence with Russia

U.S. intelligence officials also have voiced concerns about sharing precise information on the positions of U.S.-backed rebel forces, given that Russia has targeted them in the past

Are you stupid Forest? :look:

What is the point is "debating" with someone such as yourself... can you read?

Obama wanted to give the Russians more of exactly this kind of intel, but the Pentagon stopped him.

There are none so blind as those who will not see Nucklehead...
Island Nucklehead wrote: Gotta love it, Trump fucks up, and instead of saying "Yeah, he fucked up..."
We don't know if he fucked up.

We don't even know what he said.
Island Nucklehead wrote: it's the classic diversion to "but but but Hillary!!! But but but Obama!!!"
Not a diversion, but an opportunity to perhaps awaken goosestepping zombies such as yourself.

The MSM is extremely biased against President Trump, this should be blatantly obvious by now.

But you're not interested in the truth, are ya pal?

There's no propaganda going on in this day and age is there chum?

Sleep on my friend...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Again with the diversion. So Obama was straightened out by the Military. Good, advice heeded! (Also, why can't you stop talking about Obama? You're starting to sound like Dude re:Gillis.)

This is about president Trump leaking protected intel directly to Russian intelligence. This is NOT the same as sharing battlefield information meant to avoid direct engagements between Russian and US forces. Certainly not the same as thinking about doing something.

I also find it funny that you're crying about the MSM being unfair towards Trump, yet using MSM sources to attack Obama. Seems to me it was reported, and is just not as big of a story... Also, you assume "enhanced information sharing" meant leaking classified intelligence without any process. Enough with the false equivalences. If Obama was stupid to offer any information to the Russians, what does that make Trump for giving it to them without any vetting, planning, or consideration for sources?