Canucks @ Kings 7pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

DonCherry4PM
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks @ Kings 7pm SN

Post by DonCherry4PM »

Nice trip danny-boy (slew foot to be more accurate).
Invincibility lies in oneself.
Vincibility lies in the enemy.

- Sun Tzu
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Uncle dans leg wrote:I sense a Mëds anti-Edler rant in our near future...
Working nights in the ER in Dartmouth NS right now.....stupid time zones.....can't even watch games unless I wanna stay up til 11pm for the opening faceoff. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing right now. :P

I could still give you an anti-Edler rant if you want UDL.....I don't need to see the game for that. :lol:

WTF did he do this time anyhow?
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

So I hopped on Draft Kings for the first time in a coupla months. Just playing the $2 or $3 entries for shits and giggles. Looked who the Canucks were playing and took Carter, Gaborik, Brown, and Bishop.....Fuck A-round.

Those skaters always torch the Nucks, doesn't matter what kind of slump they are mired in, they manage to burn Vancouver.....but no. Not this time.

:crazy: :evil:
CrzyCanuck
CC Legend

Post by CrzyCanuck »

Willie is clueless about what to do in this situation lol...
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Just tuned in for the third. Is Willie saving Goldobin for tomorrow? Up by 3 heading into the third so why are the twins playing so much?

But in the 5+ minutes Goldobin got any assessments or too little?
The only HW the Canucks need
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Goldobin didn't play much because of all the frickin' penalties we were taking and also the pressure that the Kings were putting on the entire 3rd period. Canucks could barely get the puck out of the zone. One turnover after another. Men against boys.

In this case, I think Willie did the right thing to protect the new kid. The vets were getting chewed up. Megna & Chaput? Horrible.

Miller was awesome again. He was completely screened on all three goals. The last one by Edler, who once again wanted to play goal.

This was one of the most painful games I've watched this season. The forwards were bad, but the D was absolutely horrendous. Led by Edler and Sbisa.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Sorry, Goldobin wasn't being protected, he was basically benched because he wasn't playing the right system yet.
No joke.
"evolution"
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

A few comments;

Oh how I have missed watching Iggy get frustrated into being a whiny little boy.

The little trojan can not play defense. It is an unfair chinese fire drill imposed upon his team mates whenever the little trojan is on the ice.

Own goals...lol

Five more points and those pre season pundits can eat their words.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Topper wrote:A few comments;

Oh how I have missed watching Iggy get frustrated into being a whiny little boy.

The little trojan can not play defense. It is an unfair chinese fire drill imposed upon his team mates whenever the little trojan is on the ice.

Own goals...lol

Five more points and those pre season pundits can eat their words.
LOL. At least I admit to sitting on the fence in regards to JB's activities as a GM.

You, on the other hand, lead one to believe, you are a staunch supporter.

You praise the free agent signings, (choke/puke), yet you continue to piss all over a player that JB brought in and considers him a crown jewel acquisition for the future.

So what are you? A flake or a fake?

You recently hinted that some of us, may need a trip to the CNIB.

Would appear you know that path so well, you could find it "BLINFOLDED"

Time to laugh now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"evolution"