GDT: Feb 2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7:00 pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

GDT: Feb 2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7:00 pm SN

Post by Hockey Widow »

Miller to start.

Biega and Boucher the scratches.

Trymakin paired with Larsen.

Hansen likely to play Saturday, replacing Megna on the third line, or back with the twins having Erickson drop back to the third. Only Willie knows, well and Bo knows everything of course.

Hutton will not play in these two upcoming home games but will join the team on their road trip returning to action at some point in that trip. Only Willie knows when he will draw back in, and Bo knows everything of course.

Canucks to honour Hank Saturday night for getting his 1000 th point. Plan a bigger celebration once Dank reaches the same milestone.

Practice saw Gaunce with the net presence on the PP deflecting, and ducking from, shots by Trymakin, Larsen and Stetcher. Not sure if this was practice just for the the D on getting wristers through on the PP and Gaunce was the victim or if it means they are going to try Gaunce there. Only Willie knows, and Bo knows everything of course.

They are playing the Sharks so I won't be as bold with my scoring predictions.

5-0 Canucks!
The only HW the Canucks need
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Feb 2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7:00 pm SN

Post by SKYO »

Canucks have a shitty record vs the Sharks, & it looks like another route for San Jose, dominating the game thus far.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Playoffs Baby! PLAYOFFS!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Where's Bubbles? On the treadmill all red-faced and sweaty prepping for ball season
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Too bad for Marleau he scored his 500th on the road. No one gives a shit.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Playoffs Baby! PLAYOFFS!
28th baby !! 28th !
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

We are lucky it's not 5-0 for the Sharks. Stetcher and Larsen make us small and sof on the back end.
Last edited by Hockey Widow on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

More like 25th, boozer
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

We should draft either Glass or Rasmussen, maybe Mittlestat but don't think we will be bad enough to draft that high
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Anybody notice this Adam Gaudette kid is 7th overall in scoring in the NCAA. Another Genius Benning pick
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Rasmussen might end up end up being a Virtanenesque blunder
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Rasmussen might end up end up being a Virtanenesque blunder
Don't be so glum, I hear ole Rassmussen is quite a dedicated rink rat unlike ole Jake "hey ladies!" Virtanen
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Rasmussen might end up end up being a Virtanenesque blunder
Don't be so glum, I hear ole Rassmussen is quite a dedicated rink rat unlike ole Jake "hey ladies!" Virtanen
He also scores half his points on the pp. No thanks.
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

Can't wait to have Hansen and Hutton back. The Megna and Larsen experiment should be over.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Jovocop wrote:Can't wait to have Hansen and Hutton back. The Megna and Larsen experiment should be over.
Can't wait for the Mike Shitpoo show to be over too. We seriously don't have anyone in the system who we can call up? How about sliding Gaunce in the middle and calling up a winger. No?

Fukin' Willie.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!