GDT: Jan 10, 2017 Orcas@Toothycatthings, 5:00pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Jan 10, 2017 Orcas@Toothycatthings, 5:00pm SN

Post by 2Fingers »

dangler wrote:Willie shouldn't have had the Sedins out there for the OT penalty. Bo,Baer,Sutter deserved the opportunity IMHO.

Oh well,lucky to snag a point
I was going to post the same thing.

What is WD thinking?

Lets put out the Sedin's which have been cold for the past few weeks/month in OT on the PP.

Will he ever learn to be a coach in the NHL because right now he has not shown he knows what to do. Once this season is done and they fire him I do not think he will ever get another chance behind the bench as the head coach again.

To be honest after the Sedin's current contract expire they should retire, I do not want to see them even as a 3rd line, their game is cycle and not crash and hit so they will not a good 3rd line and I hope to God we have better players than them starting in seasons for the 2nd line.
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

Good game ... deserved a win but.. take the point :)
thank you Sutter ..
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

It's easy in three on three overtime to make it seem like you can't get off for a change;
(Sorry coach, I couldn't get off, pant, pant!)

And Miller sais; :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"evolution"
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

micky107 wrote:It's easy in three on three overtime to make it seem like you can't get off for a change;

Did Miller overplay on the first goal?

Anyhow, one of Stecher or Biega needs to sit for a game. Pedan needs to play and shows Tryamkin how to protect himself.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Jovocop wrote:
micky107 wrote:It's easy in three on three overtime to make it seem like you can't get off for a change;

Anyhow, one of Stecher or Biega needs to sit for a game. Pedan needs to play and shows Tryamkin how to protect himself.
Tryamkin does need to protect himself, true, but he is scared to death of the "BOX" now because every time he goes near anyone, he gets called, and I do have to admit, some of the calls against him have been weak.
Just can't seem to win here.
"evolution"
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

micky107 wrote:
Jovocop wrote:

Tryamkin does need to protect himself, true, but he is scared to death of the "BOX" now because every time he goes near anyone, he gets called, and I do have to admit, some of the calls against him have been weak.
Just can't seem to win here.
Tryamkin was hit hard twice in two straight games. Like Skyo and Rat said, Tryamkin needs to pound the shit out of someone. With Pedan in the lineup, the Russian Twin Towers can destroy a lot of players.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Sounds like we're heading for a repeat of "Bertuzzi-syndrome" (pre-Moore) when the larger player takes the abuse and gets called for what should be legal hits / plays just because of his size.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."