US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:34 pm <youtube>

:crazy:

Did he just say we were created by The Thing?

EDIT: I'm not the only one who heard it that way:

https://saraacarter.com/biden-all-men-a ... the-thing/
So... he's a creationist, huh? :|

Yeah, I don't like where this is going.
If Biden becomes the democratic candidate, we will see a presidential race between two elderly senile white men.
At least Biden seems affable. Probably just mild vascular dementia. Trump is more aggressive; could be frontal lobe dementia.

They really should have a cut off line at 70. No presidential candidate should be 70 years of age or older.
Perhaps you could give them a pass if they're running for re-election, sure. But first term? No, I don't think it's a good idea.

Which means all of Biden, Sanders, Steyer, Bloomberg and Warren would be disqualified.
Is this really the best the Democrats could muster? :scowl:

I mean, I'm all for experience, but there needs to be some limit.
The white house should not be turned into a home for the elderly.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

I mean, think about it.

Life expectancy for a male American is just 76.3 years, just shy of the 76.7 years a Cuban can expect to live, despite having access to some of the finest rum and best cigars known to mankind.

Heck, life expectancy is longer for Lebanese men (77.1) than for Americans. :o

Thus being 78 in the USA is like being 82 in Canada, or 83 in Sweden.

It's old. :|

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... expectancy
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Whats the life expectancy of a "native swede" living in Malmo tho?

I see another mass of economic refugees has assembled on the turkish border Per...you guys ready for another swell?

You just know they'll bypass the safety of the closer countries and bee-line straight for the bleeding heart states who will shell out the biggest wads...
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:16 am Is this really the best the Democrats could muster? :scowl:
YUP! :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 am Whats the life expectancy of a "native swede" living in Malmo tho?

I see another mass of economic refugees has assembled on the turkish border Per...you guys ready for another swell?

You just know they'll bypass the safety of the closer countries and bee-line straight for the bleeding heart states who will shell out the biggest wads...
Mmm... they’re not economic refugees, at least not the ones from Syria, I mean the Russians and the Syrian government are bombing the Idlib province.

As for the life expectancy of a ”native Swede”... probably somewhat higher than the Swedish average, as many of the immigrant communities have a lower life expectancy than that.

The Syrian immigrants would not be a problem if all EU nations chipped in, roughly one million so far, and the EU has 500 million people, so merely a drop in the ocean. The problem is that several countries, especially in Eastern Europe refuse to help out. In the current EU budget process Sweden is one of the countries pushing for joint European immigration policy and reduction of aid to the countries that do not participate in it.

The EU has paid Turkey to take care of most of the Syrian refugees. What’s happening at the moment is probably an attempt by Erdogan to get more money, as well as trying to get the EU to support Turkey’s involvement in Syria, where they are now in direct combat with Syrian troops. 55 Turkish soldiers were killed by Syrian artillery last week, and as a response Turkey downed two Syrian planes. It is all a mess now since Trump pulled out the American troops stationed there.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Per wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:09 am I mean, think about it.

Life expectancy for a male American is just 76.3 years, just shy of the 76.7 years a Cuban can expect to live, despite having access to some of the finest rum and best cigars known to mankind.

Cubans didn't have much access to fine rum or cigars the times I was there. Travelling the back roads of Cameguey, a Cuban geo showing us around stopped a farmer and bought the scrawniest chicken I've ever scene from a local farm house. Cost him 2 months salary but he wanted to get some extra protein in his pregnant wife's diet.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Topper wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:43 pm
Per wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:09 am I mean, think about it.

Cubans didn't have much access to fine rum or cigars the times I was there. Travelling the back roads of Cameguey, a Cuban geo showing us around stopped a farmer and bought the scrawniest chicken I've ever scene from a local farm house. Cost him 2 months salary but he wanted to get some extra protein in his pregnant wife's diet.
Yup. It really defies all logic that Cubans live longer than Americans. :hmmm:

I guess that obesity, lack of universal health care and high crime rates could all be part of the low American figure though.
And the difference in life expectancy between the US and Cuba is very small.

The bigger difference is the four more years the average Canadian man gets compared to his US counterpart.

I guess the slogan ”Canada - America made right” has some truth to it. :drink:
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Wow, Chucky addresses a mob in front of the Supreme court and threatens two named Justices.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

el rey del mambo
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:37 pm
Hands are too big though...
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

This is rather funny too; Trump is threatening legal actions against TV stations that run an ad full of direct quotes of the president himself! :lol:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... _fb_maddow
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

It’s amazing how much better it is for the US economy to have a democrat in the White House.
Here’s a look at the last six US presidents.

After 38 months in office the S&P 500 index had risen...

70.5% under Obama
47.1% under Clinton
35.7% under The Original Bush
22.9% under Reagan
14.4% under Trump
and actually fallen, -17.6%, under Dubya

Just sayin’. :|

https://www.macrotrends.net/2482/sp500- ... -president

Ranked by full term it goes...

Clinton 211.3 (8 years)
Obama 175.9 (8 years)
Reagan 129.6 (8 years)
1st Bush 47.5 (4 years)
Trump 14.4 (so far = 38 months)
Dubya -39.5 (8 years)

GHW Bush actually outperformed Reagan if you just look at the first term, but Reagan’s second term was better, especially considering that George Herbert Walker didn’t have one. :drink:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

Tommy Lee is pretty much a moron but he definitely put in the work on this roast/rant. The Pence part is my favorite....house ferret! Hahaha

"An Open Letter to the president"
From the Drummer of Mötley Crüe, Tommy Lee
Dear Fucking Lunatic,
At your recent press conference - more a word salad that had a stroke and fell down stairs, you were CLEARLY so out of your depth you needed scuba gear. Within minutes of going off air your minions were backpedaling faster than Cirque De Soliel acrobats... In India a week ago, i couldn’t get past the bit about your being the most popular visitor in the history of fucking india — a country of a BILLION human souls that’s only 3000 years old, give or take.!!! Trust me - Gandhi pulled CROWDS.. You pulled a cricket stadium and half WALKED out...
Do you know how fucking insane you sound, you off-brand butt plug? That's like the geopolitical equivalent of “that stripper really likes me” — only 10,000 times crazier and less self aware.
You are fucking exhausting. Every day is a natural experiment in determining how long 300 million people can resist coring out their own assholes with an ice auger. Every time I hear a snippet of your Queens-tinged banshee larynx farts, I want to scream!
We are fucking tired. As bad as we all thought your presidency would be when Putin got you elected, it’s been inestimably worse.
You called a hostile, nuclear-armed head of state “short and fat.” How the fuck does that help?
You accused a woman — a former friend, no less — of showing up at your resort bleeding from the face and begging to get in. You, you, YOU — the guy who looks like a Christmas haggis inexplicably brought to life by Frosty’s magic hat — yes, you of all people said that.
You attempted — with evident fucking glee — to get 24 million people thrown off their health insurance.
You gave billions away to corporations and the already wealthy while simultaneously telling struggling poor people that you were doing exactly the opposite.
You endorsed a pedophile, praised brutal dictators, and defended LITERAL FUCKING NAZIS!
Ninety-nine percent of everything you say is either false, crazy, incoherent, just plain cruel, or a rancid paella of all four.
Oh, by the way, Puerto Rico is still FUBAR. You got yourself and your family billions in tax breaks for Christmas. What do they get? More paper towels?
Enough, enough, enough, enough! For the love of God and all that is holy, good, and pure, would you please, finally and forever, shut your feculent KFC-hole until you have something valuable — or even marginally civil — to say?
You are a fried dick sandwich with a side of schlongs. If chlamydia and gonorrhea had a son, you’d appoint him HHS secretary. You are a disgraceful, pustulant hot stew full of casuistry, godawful ideas, unintelligible non sequiturs, and malignant rage.
You are the perfect circus orangutan diaper from Plato’s World of Forms.
So fuck you Mr. President. And fuck you forever.
Oh, and Pence, you oleaginous house ferret. Fuck you, too. You'll be as useful as a chocolate teapot against a medical crisis you Bible thumping cock socket."
If you need air...call it in
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Not worth the ink it takes to show this imbeciles thoughts

My GOD TDS is a scary state of being
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….