US Erection 12 *AND* 16

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4793
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:00 am

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:13 pm
Per wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:37 pm
Even though Trump Biden of course won’t be found guilty by his own minions, making his crimes public could be the beginning of his downfall.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5865535490
Image
:rockin:
Yeahno, as per usual, your image of Don is completely out of synch with reality. :|

Stop with the fake pics.

Here’s what he really looks like in a sport he actually practices:

Image

Or tennis. He also plays tennis:

Image
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9411
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by rats19 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:19 am

:wow: it was a “trigger pic” per

It’s a lofl pic per


There is zero seriousness in that pic per

So... triggered you are..
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22179
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:08 pm

Per wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:00 am
Yeahno, as per usual, your image of Don is completely out of synch with reality. :|

Stop with the fake pics.

Here’s what he really looks like in a sport he actually practices:
Yeahno, my pic was the real pic. :drink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8840
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by The Brown Wizard » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:23 pm

rats19 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:19 am
:wow: it was a “trigger pic” per

It’s a lofl pic per


There is zero seriousness in that pic per

So... triggered you are..
Haha no doubt!

TDS has infected millions of liberals the world over. As of today there is no cure but if you donate generously to the republican party of america there is still hope.

Wont you please help
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9788
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by micky107 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:18 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:23 pm
rats19 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:19 am
:wow: it was a “trigger pic” per

It’s a lofl pic per


There is zero seriousness in that pic per

So... triggered you are..
Haha no doubt!

TDS has infected millions of liberals the world over. As of today there is no cure but if you donate generously to the republican party of america there is still hope.

Wont you please help
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ns-in-2020

Let him go! Right Wiz..
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8840
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by The Brown Wizard » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:31 pm

micky107 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:18 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:23 pm
rats19 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:19 am
:wow: it was a “trigger pic” per

It’s a lofl pic per


There is zero seriousness in that pic per

So... triggered you are..
Haha no doubt!

TDS has infected millions of liberals the world over. As of today there is no cure but if you donate generously to the republican party of america there is still hope.

Wont you please help
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ns-in-2020

Let him go! Right Wiz..
Fuck that, I am a kiwi by birth and its already gone all ridiculously leftwing. Average kiwis themselves are fairly centrist but the masses of imported benefit seeking voters have changed all that
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9788
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by micky107 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:02 pm

I never would have believed that 25 years ago.
"evolution"

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3689
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:46 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:31 pm
micky107 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:18 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:23 pm
rats19 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:19 am
:wow: it was a “trigger pic” per

It’s a lofl pic per


There is zero seriousness in that pic per

So... triggered you are..
Haha no doubt!

TDS has infected millions of liberals the world over. As of today there is no cure but if you donate generously to the republican party of america there is still hope.

Wont you please help
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ns-in-2020

Let him go! Right Wiz..
Fuck that, I am a kiwi by birth and its already gone all ridiculously leftwing. Average kiwis themselves are fairly centrist but the masses of imported benefit seeking voters have changed all that
OK AAY Don, any other intolerant reverse inclusive comment ?

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3689
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:55 pm

And they try to say TDS is A thing...

I picture the fat guy with the coffee as Doc... the truth will come out years from now 🤔😝


User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8840
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by The Brown Wizard » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:39 pm

ukcanuck wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:46 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:31 pm
micky107 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:18 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:23 pm
rats19 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:19 am
:wow: it was a “trigger pic” per

It’s a lofl pic per


There is zero seriousness in that pic per

So... triggered you are..
Haha no doubt!

TDS has infected millions of liberals the world over. As of today there is no cure but if you donate generously to the republican party of america there is still hope.

Wont you please help
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ns-in-2020

Let him go! Right Wiz..
Fuck that, I am a kiwi by birth and its already gone all ridiculously leftwing. Average kiwis themselves are fairly centrist but the masses of imported benefit seeking voters have changed all that
OK AAY Don, any other intolerant reverse inclusive comment ?
I was shooting for a more geographically relevant antagonist to goad you into a diaper fight with (Boris Johnson)
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3689
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:11 am

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:39 pm
ukcanuck wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:46 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:31 pm
micky107 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:18 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:23 pm
rats19 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:19 am
:wow: it was a “trigger pic” per

It’s a lofl pic per


There is zero seriousness in that pic per

So... triggered you are..
Haha no doubt!

TDS has infected millions of liberals the world over. As of today there is no cure but if you donate generously to the republican party of america there is still hope.

Wont you please help
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ns-in-2020

Let him go! Right Wiz..
Fuck that, I am a kiwi by birth and its already gone all ridiculously leftwing. Average kiwis themselves are fairly centrist but the masses of imported benefit seeking voters have changed all that
OK AAY Don, any other intolerant reverse inclusive comment ?
I was shooting for a more geographically relevant antagonist to goad you into a diaper fight with (Boris Johnson)
In the UK where the “flood” of “brown” people (who can tell the difference a Slav is a Slav after all) is pretty much centralized to the largest metropolitan areas, you know, those highest cost of living areas yet also having the highest hope of finding a a job places like London, Liverpool etc etc. They all voted pretty heavily for the EU and
Whereas
Those rural and bedroom communities (blond, blue eyed pinked skinned - whiteyville) where an “eye tie” catholic is considered Way too close to Mohammadan for comfort. In those towns, they don’t like “those people” either and they want out of Europe.

Not that they have ever seen one, let alone spoken with one outside a fish and chip shop.

Much better to just hate everyone, kinda like trump voters that way.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4793
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:33 am

You'd think that in a time where the tories are fronted by Boris and labour by Corbyn, the LibDems should finally be able to make a dent, but probably not.

They weren't even allowed in in the major TV debate. :(

I've heard these interviews they make with disgruntled people in the British equivalent to the rust belt:
"I hate Johnson, he's an idiot, but I simply can't stand Corbyn..."

Tough choices then in the upcoming 12/12 election. :|

But we're drifting.... this isn't the Brexit thread. :look:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8840
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by The Brown Wizard » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:56 am

ukcanuck wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:11 am
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:39 pm
ukcanuck wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:46 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:31 pm
micky107 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:18 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:23 pm
rats19 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:19 am
:wow: it was a “trigger pic” per

It’s a lofl pic per


There is zero seriousness in that pic per

So... triggered you are..
Haha no doubt!

TDS has infected millions of liberals the world over. As of today there is no cure but if you donate generously to the republican party of america there is still hope.

Wont you please help
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ns-in-2020

Let him go! Right Wiz..
Fuck that, I am a kiwi by birth and its already gone all ridiculously leftwing. Average kiwis themselves are fairly centrist but the masses of imported benefit seeking voters have changed all that
OK AAY Don, any other intolerant reverse inclusive comment ?
I was shooting for a more geographically relevant antagonist to goad you into a diaper fight with (Boris Johnson)
In the UK where the “flood” of “brown” people (who can tell the difference a Slav is a Slav after all) is pretty much centralized to the largest metropolitan areas, you know, those highest cost of living areas yet also having the highest hope of finding a a job places like London, Liverpool etc etc. They all voted pretty heavily for the EU and
Whereas
Those rural and bedroom communities (blond, blue eyed pinked skinned - whiteyville) where an “eye tie” catholic is considered Way too close to Mohammadan for comfort. In those towns, they don’t like “those people” either and they want out of Europe.

Not that they have ever seen one, let alone spoken with one outside a fish and chip shop.

Much better to just hate everyone, kinda like trump voters that way.
Interesting how you instantly gravitate to oppressed brown people when i only mentioned "imported benefit seeking voters"...why is that? :wow:

I (as most other mass immigration critics who are instantly painted as racists) lump the blond haired blue eyed eastern European benefit seekers in there as well.

Is it because you immediately feel triggered by anyone who criticizes the free flow of immigration? Maybe this is a small scale indicator of the ridiculous ultra sensitivity at work decaying the very societies in which these people are desperately trying to immigrate to.

Damn UK...thats some racist shit right there!
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11113
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Topper » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:32 am

The most restrictive immigration policies I have run into have been in countries with a majority of darker complexions.

Immigration should be guided by economic concerns.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3689
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:56 am

Interesting how you instantly gravitate to oppressed brown people when i only mentioned"imported benefit seeking voters"...why is that?

I (as most other mass immigration critics who are instantly painted as racists) lump the blond haired blue eyed eastern European benefit seekers in there as well.

Is it because you immediately feel triggered by anyone who criticizes the free flow of immigration? Maybe this is a small scale indicator of the ridiculous ultra sensitivity at work decaying the very societies in which these people are desperately trying to immigrate to.

Damn UK...thats some racist shit right there!
Why? Probably For the same reason so many got pissed at Don Cherry, “immigrants” “imported” “you people” “those people” “benefit seekers” = “brown” people.

And “brown” people is the ultimate racist category, it ain’t white, it ain’t black, who the fuck cares “if you don’t know the language get the fuck outa hiya!”

And just to be clear, proper racists include certain white people in their racism. Eastern Europeans who are white but the from the wrong side of the Danube river with dodgy religious beliefs are also “Brown”




Oh. And to stay on topic, who can forget those coke dealing, Mexican cartel brown people. What’s the population of Mexico? That’s a lot of brown people.

Post Reply