US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:49 pm Fuck can you imagine if he pulls off this 3rd term stunt?

:lol:
Libs jumping off bridges! :D
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:52 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:49 pm Fuck can you imagine if he pulls off this 3rd term stunt?

This will make my christmas family gathering far more enjoyable. Theyre all raging leftards and i seem to infuriate them with every smirk i swear.

Usually all i have to say is "how bout that trump" to set them off....this one will have them frothing

If you need air...call it in
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:05 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:52 pm

This will make my christmas family gathering far more enjoyable. Theyre all raging leftards and i seem to infuriate them with every smirk i swear.

Usually all i have to say is "how bout that trump" to set them off....this one will have them frothing

No one will believe it anymore than anything else that comes out of a trumpite’s mouth
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I'm no trumpite. I think hes an idiot but I love to laugh at you guys losing your shit as he plays your fears like a Stradivarius far far faaaar more...

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:16 pm I'm no trumpite. I think hes an idiot but I love to laugh at you guys losing your shit as he plays your fears like a Stradivarius far far faaaar more...

I’m not losing my shit because I don’t believe for a second that he could run for a third term nor do I believe that he could win three elections.

He’s coincidently riding an economic boom that is not of his making and when it busts as all booms do, he will lose the love of the trumpites because well they don’t have love in their hearts in the first place.

So yeah, not worried.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Thats an awful lot of fucks to give there UK

Just sayin...

Trumps a fool but is as much of a puppet as any politician ever is...including Obama or any other
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Did i just hear correctly on the news that the dems wont even get to remove trump because theyll need the senate to approve his removal...which happens to be controlled by the Republicans?

The only thing they can accomplish with all this is to enable him to run for a 3rd term!

HA!
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:52 pm Did i just hear correctly on the news that the dems wont even get to remove trump because theyll need the senate to approve his removal...which happens to be controlled by the Republicans?

The only thing they can accomplish with all this is to enable him to run for a 3rd term!

HA!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

After WWIII Lord Trump can just appoint himself President for Life.
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:05 pm After WWIII Lord Trump can just appoint himself President for Life.
Of the....WORLD!!!
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

rats19 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:10 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:05 pm After WWIII Lord Trump can just appoint himself President for Life.
Of the....WORLD!!!
Sounds good to me! :cheers:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The funniest part is this is the Dems only kick at the can. Their only shot to cry "the sky is falling".

Yet this is the best they can do. LOL
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:52 pm Did i just hear correctly on the news that the dems wont even get to remove trump because theyll need the senate to approve his removal...which happens to be controlled by the Republicans?

HA!
There was never a shot at actually removing Trump. The republicans do not have the kind of integrity it would take to actually remove the fraud.

So we have the exact same situation as with Clinton when he was impeached and the democrats saved him.

But that’s okay, he is impeached and for all time, just like Clinton, the term is attached to Trump’s legacy. He will never be clear of the stench.

And when he is out of office and no longer under the protection of the office all of the truth will come out.

The only question that is left to answer is the upcoming election and whether the left can Marshall enough votes in swing states.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Well, he’s old, overweight and showing signs of dementia, so it won’t be for long. :drink:

I’m frankly surprised that Pence hasn’t pulled out the 25th amendment yet. :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:23 pm
rats19 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:10 pm
Of the....WORLD!!!
Sounds good to me! :cheers:
I thought you were opposed to the globalist agenda, the creation of a world government? :eh:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.