US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove »

^^

THAT is how far down the rabbit hole the TDS clowns have gone!
:lol:

Gentlemen, thank you for proving my point about loony lefties...
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:04 pm ^^

Common Doc you can do better that

“So, Mr. Mueller, do you stand by your joint statement that you issued on May 29th as you sit here today?” Lesko asked. Mueller declined to stand by the official statement from his own office from less than two months ago.
“I would have to look at it more closely before I said I agree with it,” Mueller said.”

BHAHAHAHAHA
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Trump’s only saving Grace is that his base are dumb as fuck.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:50 pm Common Doc you can do better that
viewtopic.php?p=349460#p349460
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:52 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:50 pm Common Doc you can do better that
viewtopic.php?p=349460#p349460
too sweet Doc, lets go back to
...again...
Robert Mueller provides :eh: 'correction' :eh: to testimony about not charging Trump

“Now, before we go to questions, I want to add a correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said Wednesday afternoon. “I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu who said, and I quote, ‘You didn't charge the president because of the OLC opinion.’”
Mueller, who had agreed with Rep. Ted Lieu in the first hearing, said he now disagreed with that framing.
“That is not the correct way to say it,” Mueller said. “As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”
This is what you and the cunt want the world to believe he said but that is not all that was said nor all that Mueller himself said.
In his appearance before the House Judiciary Committee, Mueller caused confusion (for Trump supporters) when he appeared to contradict Attorney General William Barr and declined to stand by a previous official statement from his own special counsel’s office regarding the decision-making behind not charging Trump with any crimes as part of his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Lieu asked him, “I’d like to ask you the reason, again, you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?”

“That is correct,” Mueller said in reply.
Barr and the cunt are in damage control over this .. what? Apparent Gaff?
Mueller’s report did not reach a determination on obstruction of justice in his 448-page report, although he laid out 10 possible instances of obstruction. Mueller’s report referenced a longtime Office of Legal Counsel opinion that a sitting president cannot be indicted, but his report did not explicitly claim that that was the only reason Trump wasn’t charged in the investigation. Moreover, Barr said in April that Mueller told him that Mueller was not saying that he would have charged Trump with a crime but for the Office of Legal Counsel opinion and, in addition, a joint statement from the offices of Mueller and Barr in May reiterated that point.
But Wednesday morning, Mueller reversed course, saying that he would have charged Trump with a crime if not for the Office of Legal Counsel opinion.
:shock: :shock:

Enter one Republican lackey Debbie Lasko at this point to press home Mueller's apparent correction:
Republican Rep. Debbie Lesko of Arizona pressed him on this after his comments to Lieu, saying “that is not what you said in the report and that is not what you told Attorney General Barr.” Lesko also pointed to the joint statement he put out earlier this year, saying there was no daylight between himself and Barr on that issue. She quoted from that statement, reading, “The attorney general has previously stated that the special counsel repeatedly affirmed that he was not saying that, but for the OLC opinion, he would have found the president obstructed justice.”
here it comes doc...
“So, Mr. Mueller, do you stand by your joint statement that you issued on May 29th as you sit here today?” Lesko asked. Mueller declined to stand by the official statement from his own office from less than two months ago.

“I would have to look at it more closely before I said I agree with it,” Mueller said.
WAIT WHAT ??

“I would have to look at it more closely before I said I agree with it,” Mueller said.
BOOM the other shoe drops... :lol:

These are the words from Mueller himself that torpedo's the game you are playing.

Mueller is clearly being careful not to agree to your game at all.

and it would seem that even the Washington Examiner agrees
After Mueller's roughly nine-minute statement, politicians, pundits, and journalists interpreted Mueller’s remarks as a clear break from what Barr stated, suggesting that Mueller was saying that the only reason he didn’t charge Trump was the Office of Legal Counsel opinion.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

It won’t work UK. Even in plain English the WPE minions just can’t handle the truth.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Reefer2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:55 pm It won’t work UK. Even in plain English the WPE minions just can’t handle the truth.
I like the irritated faces of those minions grudgingly having to agree with AOC. Must just burn :mex:

Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Doc, find a link in Cyrillic for comrades UK and Reef.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:28 am Doc, find a link in Cyrillic for comrades UK and Reef.
You could write it in Klingon for all it matters, his followers would not care.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Reef. does she remind you of your old ex that murdered your fish?

No matter how desperate i "might" become one day. Nah. yuck..
"evolution"
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Topper wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:28 am Doc, find a link in Cyrillic for comrades UK and Reef.
The republicans have all the Russian links
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Yes, it is clear to all now that the Dims have gone full pink.

Which means, among other things, they are prisoners of their own delusions.

They heavily invested in believing Donny would be found guilty of some crime as a result of the Mueller Report.

When it became evident to sane folk after $25M spent that Lord Trump has come out smelling like a rose

... well sadly the poor pinkos only became even further detached from reality.

"He's guilty of... something somehow :look: ... if we just believe it hard enough!"

Sounds rather cultist wot, complete with the twisting of sacred text and glassy-eyed enthusiasm...
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

micky107 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:28 am Reef. does she remind you of your old ex that murdered your fish?

No matter how desperate i "might" become one day. Nah. yuck..
What the fuck are you talking about?
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:09 pm
Yes, it is clear to all now that the Dims have gone full pink.

Which means, among other things, they are prisoners of their own delusions.

They heavily invested in believing Donny would be found guilty of some crime as a result of the Mueller Report.

When it became evident to sane folk after $25M spent that Lord Trump has come out smelling like a rose

... well sadly the poor pinkos only became even further detached from reality.

"He's guilty of... something somehow :look: ... if we just believe it hard enough!"

Sounds rather cultist wot, complete with the twisting of sacred text and glassy-eyed enthusiasm...
Ha ha ha ha, man are you a riot.

Worried if you actually believe 1% of what you write.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:12 pm Ha ha ha ha, man are you a riot.

Worried if you actually believe 1% of what you write.
Oh it's 100% true. :thumbs:

Speaking of truth...

What crime do you think Lord Trump committed and what evidence do you have.

I'll wait. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.