US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Per wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Oh I just love the way you always become a purposely obtuse cunt whenever you lose a debate! :scowl:
Odd. Personally I hate the way you always resort to name-calling whenever you lose a debate. :|

Then again, assuming you are a heterosexual male (we never really know who we are talking to on the internet, do we?), you probably love cunts, so I guess I should take it as a compliment. :oops:

But then, you keep saying you want more assholes, so what do I know? :|

At least that means you probably rejoice every time I rip you a new one. You're welcome, bro!
:cheers:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:your man down in the states calling racists... "swell people"
Liar.
Well, he did heap praise over Joe Arpaio, a man who has been found to be racist by a court of law.
So you're saying Reef should have said "a racist" rather than "racists"? :sly:

... and "swell person" rather than "swell people"??

The court said Sheriff Joe's office was using "racial profiling" as part of a crackdown on illegal immigrants.

If the court was correct, wouldn't that make Joe a "xenophobe" rather than a "racist"?

... or perhaps just "a guy trying to do a difficult job"?

At any rate, Reef was clearly intimating that the Prez supports racism.

On the contrary, Lord Trump pardoned Joe because he believes Joe is not a racist/xenophobe.

The POTUS sees Joe as a guy trying to do a difficult job.

Please recall that President Trump has publicly condemned racism many times.

"In League With The Russkies" was bullshit before and all this "Nazi, Fascist" is bullshit now.

I think you know that.

The truth is that the crybaby liberal snowflakes just can't accept the fact their side lost an election.

So they villionize the new Prez+supporters by embracing lies, led+fed by the leftist media.

Lies+politics has always been a thing

... but now the lies are more extreme, leading to violence against innocents.

Not to mention the attempted shutdown of Free Speech, the kind of which has consequences:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/01/co ... peech.html

I called you a c-word because you falsely accused me of being a Nazi/apartheid sympathizer.

I think you know that.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote:
Per wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:your man down in the states calling racists... "swell people"
Liar.
Well, he did heap praise over Joe Arpaio, a man who has been found to be racist by a court of law.
So you're saying Reef should have said "a racist" rather than "racists"? :sly:
I'm sure it wasn't an isolated incident.
Strangelove wrote:The court said Sheriff Joe's office was using "racial profiling" as part of a crackdown on illegal immigrants.
If the court was correct, wouldn't that make Joe a "xenophobe" rather than a "racist"?
Since when are the two mutually exclusive? :eh:
I'd say a xenophobe using racist methods, which would indicate that he at heart also is a racist. :drink:

And frankly, isn't xenophobe just a fancier word for racist? :|
Strangelove wrote:Please recall that President Trump has publicly condemned racism many times.

:lol: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/fe ... sm-w497876

So you still actually believe in things he says? :lol:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ml?mcubz=3

Strangelove wrote:"In League With The Russkies" was bullshit before and all this "Nazi, Fascist" is bullshit now.
Right. :roll:
Regarding the collussion with Putin, I'm waiting for Muller's verdict.
Considering what we've seen so far, I think there is some considerable fire behind all that smoke.
Judges usually don't go along with dawn raids with search warrants unless there is something tangible.

As for the nazi thing, you didn't see the footage of the people marching? :eh:
No one is saying that Trump is a nazi, just that he is encouraging them and has a perversely hard time distancing himself from them. Which is really hard to understand. How hard can it be to convincingly denounce nazism?
Strangelove wrote:I called you a cunt because you falsely accused me of being a Nazi/apartheid sympathizer.
I think you know that.
Silly me. I thought it was because you were a thin skinned snowflake who resorts to name calling when running out of arguments. :|

Oh well. But you did suggest that the people opposing the nazis were just as bad as the nazis.

You and Henry Ford, eh? :hmmm:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Isn't it odd that SL is always the one arguing with everyone, seems he enjoys it.

Something like a compulsive disorder maybe?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote:
Strangelove wrote: So you're saying Reef should have said "a racist" rather than "racists"? :sly:
I'm sure it wasn't an isolated incident.
And yet you've got nothing! :sly:
Per wrote:
Strangelove wrote: Please recall that President Trump has publicly condemned racism many times.

:lol: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/fe ... sm-w497876
I get it, you're laughing because the author, a self-described “left wing activist” said and I quote:

“Racists put Trump into office”! :lol:
Per wrote: So you still actually believe in things he says? :lol:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ml?mcubz=3
Having lost the Trump-Praises-Racists debate, Per says and I paraphrase:

"Well okay I was wrong, but hey just trust me, I can read his mind on this!" :lol:
Per wrote:
Strangelove wrote:"In League With The Russkies" was bullshit before and all this "Nazi, Fascist" is bullshit now.
Regarding the collussion with Putin, I'm waiting for Muller's verdict.
Per wrote: No one is saying that Trump is a nazi, just that he is encouraging them and has a perversely hard time distancing himself from them. Which is really hard to understand. How hard can it be to convincingly denounce nazism?
President Trump has denounced Nazism... and racism... many times. :eh:

(to the satisfaction of all but blinded-by-hate nutjobs, no offense Per)

BTW your little pals in the Neo-Antifa call POTUS (and his supporters) "Nazi/fascist" All. The. Time.

BTW you forgot to thank me for showing you the difference between the Neo-Antifa and Antifa of the '30s.
Per wrote:
Strangelove wrote: I called you a c-word because you falsely accused me of being a Nazi/apartheid sympathizer.
I think you know that.
Silly me. I thought it was because you were a thin skinned snowflake who resorts to name calling when running out of arguments. :|
Nope, actually I was the one who responded to

... "a thin skinned snowflake who resorts to name calling when running out of arguments"

... ergo: YOU... when you ludicrously called me a Nazi/apartheid sympathizer.

See, my definition of the word "c-word" is:

... "a thin skinned snowflake who resorts to name calling when running out of arguments"

If you don't like the word, you shouldn't wear it.... brah. :scowl:
Per wrote: Oh well. But you did suggest that the people opposing the nazis were just as bad as the nazis.
Opposing the evil Nazis is fine... as is opposing the evil Neo-Antifa anarchists.

Democracy is about balance.
Per wrote: You and Henry Ford, eh? :hmmm:
C-word.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote:Isn't it odd that SL is always the one arguing with everyone, seems he enjoys it.
Groupthink folk such as yourself have always felt threatened by free thinkers...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Reefer2 wrote:Isn't it odd that SL is always the one arguing with everyone, seems he enjoys it.

Nah, we all need a hobby.

And from time to time I try to humour him. :drink:

Yet, I think he may be afflicted by Tourette's.
griz
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by griz »

griz
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by griz »

Richer than ever before! Number of British millionaires has shot up since Brexit vote

source : http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/850265 ... -UK-richer

One in 79 Britons became a millionaire in 2016, up from one in 84 a year earlier as the UK's millionaire population grew by 7.6 per cent year-on-year.

Every region - apart from Scotland which saw no change - saw an increase in its millionaire population with the the East Midlands and South West recording the biggest hike between 2015 and 2016, up 11.1 per cent and 10.5 per cent, respectively.

And most regions in the UK are more prosperous than they were 12 months ago with cities surging ahead and fuelling growth, according to Barclays' 2017 UK Prosperity Map.

Newcastle and Birmingham saw the biggest year-on-year increases in GDP per capita, at 4.4 per cent and 4.2 per cent respectively compared to the UK's overall figure of 1.8 per cent.

When it comes to house prices, almost every city has seen higher house price growth than London's 3 per cent, with Birmingham at 8 per cent and Manchester, 7 per cent leading the way.

Newcastle saw the greatest increase in average earnings of any UK city, up 6.3 per cent, found the research.

The average personal disposable income of UK adults is £281 per month after paying for essentials such as food, household bills and housing costs.

Dena Brumpton of Barclays, said: "It's encouraging to see that people across the country are benefiting from higher earnings and the momentum created by greater Gross Domestic Product per capita."
griz
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by griz »

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher: Russian Fake Scandal Is Biggest Political Scandal in Our History

Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

http://www.teapartytribune.com/2017/09/ ... ly-sept-9/

Let's hope his followers from all across the USA will travel to Florida to show their support! :drink:
Heck, make a weekend of it!

Don't let the fear mongering fake media keep you away with their tropical storm stories. :roll:
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Look, I know it says '12 and '16, but maybe it's time to start thinking about '20?

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

She just won't go away...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electi ... at-n799611
Hillary Clinton was so frustrated about the infamous scandal surrounding her use of a private email server that she was tempted to construct voodoo dolls in the images of “certain members” of the news media and Congress, and then “stick them full of pins.”

But Clinton also has scores to settle with those whom she says kept her from the White House.

Former FBI Director James Comey, Russian meddling and the media — she singles out several journalists by name — come in for a beating, while she also lays blame at the feet of Bernie Sanders, Green Party nominee Jill Stein, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, sexism and the electoral system itself.

Clinton suggests Obama should have spoken out more forcefully on the Russian issue
That a LOT of pins!! :crazy:

And then there's the 100 million "deplorables"...

In her previous memoir, Hard Choices, Hilly described attending a voodoo spirit ceremony

... during her honeymoon with Bill:
"One of the most memorable experiences of our trip was meeting a local voodoo priest named Max Beauvoir.

He invited us to attend one of his ceremonies. We saw Haitians “seized with spirits” walk on hot coals, bite the heads off live chickens, and chew glass, spit out the shards, and not bleed.
"
Needless to say, the internet is up in arms over all this sorcery talk.

However she is still receiving support in some quarters:

____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Congrats Canada to a well deserved 6th place! Well done! :thumbs:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/02/ ... ign=buffer

Heck, your next door neighbour didn't even make the full democracy cut. :?

Still slightly better than Mexico though. :drink:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/15/be ... visit.html

Shutting down free speech.

Lefties continue to lable all who disagree with them as fascists/nazis/white-supremacists.

If there's anything worse than losers, it's sore losers...
____
Try to focus on someday.