US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Post by rats19 »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:58 pm Oprah needs to jump in on the Dems side to make this a race imvho. Game show host vs talk show host. "You're fired" vs "everyone look under your seat". The greatest show on earth....
Oprah is tainted
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

She's a what now? :wow:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Taking on Trump for the presidency would be the second greatest service Oprah could offer her country, behind only facing Queen Latifa in a charity wrestling match.

Oprah has received so much her country; I say it's time for her to give something back ;)

el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:14 pm the second greatest service Oprah could offer her country, behind only facing Queen Latifa in a charity wrestling match.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo.... :blush:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

As usual, the доктор has no response for his orange's hero's behaviour. Not even a deflection? I'm disappointed.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:28 pm OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo.... :blush:
Hehehe. I like the diversity of opinion here though. I was actually banned from the big Canucks forum for backing Trump in the 2016 US election thread. Just thought any civilian, even a celebrity billionaire is better than anything from inside the system. A few good men lost their accounts there that way, sadly.
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:33 pm As usual, the доктор has no response for his orange's hero's behaviour. Not even a deflection? I'm disappointed.
Oh your friend is just miserable because he's bald, boring, and suffering from TDS.

Donny's just in a good mood these days, doing a little celebrating.

"THROW HIM OUT OF THE COUNTRY!!!".... for that!?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Ah - canned defense #17: "Yeah, he he's a disgrace, so what?" :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

What? Yeahno, that clip just proved Trumpy-poo is becoming more lovable by the day...

EDIT: BTW how much of a disgrace is the Speaker of the House for tearing up her copy of the SOTU on national television?
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:37 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:28 pm OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo.... :blush:
Hehehe. I like the diversity of opinion here though. I was actually banned from the big Canucks forum for backing Trump in the 2016 US election thread. Just thought any civilian, even a celebrity billionaire is better than anything from inside the system. A few good men lost their accounts there that way, sadly.
Yeah, I can see your reasoning. Experience is overrated.
Likewise, when you need surgery; so much better to have someone who has not been to med school perform it, amirite?
Effing doctors always think they know best! :mad:
Last edited by Per on Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:44 pm
Cornuck wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:33 pm As usual, the доктор has no response for his orange's hero's behaviour. Not even a deflection? I'm disappointed.
Oh your friend is just miserable because he's bald, boring, and suffering from TDS.

Donny's just in a good mood these days, doing a little celebrating.

"THROW HIM OUT OF THE COUNTRY!!!".... for that!?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought he was critical of those that disrespect the national anthem? :eh:
Others in the room, including his Slovenian third wife (or is it fourth?) put their hands over their heart.

Anyway, brings back memories... :D

Last edited by Per on Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Per wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:31 am
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:37 pm
Yeah, I can see your reasoning.
Likewise, when you need surgery; so much better to have someone who has not been to med school perform it, amirite? :wink:
By that line of reasoning Joe Biden should make just about the greatest president that has ever lived.

But anyway, Donald Trump has made the combover fashionable again so I can't say his presidency hasn't been good for me :D
el rey del mambo
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:50 am By that line of reasoning Joe Biden should make just about the greatest president that has ever lived.
Yeah, well that guy seems almost as senile as the current commander-in-chief.
I think it would make sense to have a cutoff age at 75, or perhaps even 70, for people running for president.
A lot of people like Bernie, but come on, he already had a heart attack and he’s 78, which coincidently is the average life expectancy in the USA. He has passed the best before date. And if he should survive the first term, by the time he stands for reelection he will be 82, the average life expectancy of a Swede, so even if he does implement healthcare for all it may not be enough to help him.
But anyway, Donald Trump has made the combover fashionable again so I can't say his presidency hasn't been good for me :D
:thumbs:

Guess you can say ”back to the 70s” has been the core message of his presidency.
”Screw progress! Things were better before I hit 30. Let’s make everything just like it was then!”
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

His system is quite ingenious.

It's amazing the degree of coverage that can be attained by a strong strategic system and a heavy lacquer.

el rey del mambo