US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Topper »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:59 pm
Per wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:23 pm
Topper wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am Who is in the EU?
28 countries, 512 million people.
Plenty of cheap labour nowadays I would say

UN Agenda 21 pilot project is moving along swimmingly
damn boats keep sinking
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:59 pm
Per wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:23 pm
Topper wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am Who is in the EU?
28 countries, 512 million people.
Plenty of cheap labour nowadays I would say

UN Agenda 21 pilot project is moving along swimmingly
Actually still labour shortages in most of the EU. Not so much in Greece, Italy and Spain, but elsewhere
Even Hungary, with its staunch anti-immigrant stance, has roughly one million Ukrainians manning their factories, as many skilled Hungarians have moved north and/or west. They don’t like to talk about it, but Hungary would grind to a halt if all their immigrants left.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

Fuck thats awesome

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Impeachment? Yeahno, it's over (you petty bitter traitors you).

Just as Horowitz is set to release the FISA-abuse report, gotta love the way things are going...
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:15 am

Impeachment? Yeahno, it's over (you petty bitter traitors you).

Just as Horowitz is set to release the FISA-abuse report, gotta love the way things are going...
Everyone always knew it was never going to get past the senate republicans are far too partisan for any other outcome, so more likely all that the impeachment process did was tell us all we all already knew. Trump is a liar and cheat and his base love him for it.

In the end it doesn’t matter then that he manipulated a foreign government for his own gain. If integrity mattered they wouldn’t have voted for the crooked real estate developer in the first place.

With that said, the senate notwithstanding, there is hope that good ordinary people will deliver a guilty verdict
on Election Day.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

UK.... it might not be obvious to you at this time.

But I believe you are 100% wrong...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

rats19 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:56 pm UK.... it might not be obvious to you at this time.

Lol Rats, I believe that it’s 100% clear that you believe I am wrong. I suppose it’s possible, but what if I’m 100% correct and there is not an altruistic bone in that fat man’s body?

Although I hear he did get some kind of law against cruelty to animals so I’ll give him credit for that.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

ukcanuck wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:23 am
rats19 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:56 pm UK.... it might not be obvious to you at this time.

Lol Rats, I believe that it’s 100% clear that you believe I am wrong. I suppose it’s possible, but what if I’m 100% correct and there is not an altruistic bone in that fat man’s body?

Although I hear he did get some kind of law against cruelty to animals so I’ll give him credit for that.
Plus he is working on establishing the Mexican cartels as terrorist organizations and thus giving more flexibility to the police etc...

And a thousand other non published good things
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

rats19 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:06 am

Plus he is working on establishing the Mexican cartels as terrorist organizations and thus giving more flexibility to the police etc...

Like pardoning war criminals????
Although Trump was talked out of authorizing torture by his advisers, the president’s ardor for violations of the laws of war has manifested itself in his decisions to intervene in war-crimes cases on behalf of the defendants. In four separate cases since the beginning of his presidency, and for the first time in the history of modern warfare, an American president has aided service members accused or convicted of war crimes, against the advice of his own military leadership.
Many former officials have warned that Trump’s war-crimes pardons undermine “good order and discipline,” a jargony way to say that they signal the rules don’t matter. A military force where the rules don’t matter is not one that can fight effectively or with the necessary moral or strategic restraint.
“I will always stick up for our great fighters,” Trump told the crowd at a rally in Florida yesterday. “People can sit there in air-conditioned offices and complain, but you know what? It doesn’t matter to me whatsoever.”

The seven Navy SEALs who told investigators that Gallagher shot unarmed civilians from his sniper nest, including “a girl in a flower-print hijab who was walking with other girls on the riverbank,” after being warned that doing so could “cost them and others their careers” were not sitting in an office. The soldiers who testified that Lorance ordered his unit to fire on unarmed Afghans who were “definitely not any type of threat” were not luxuriating in an air-conditioned building. They were at just as much risk on the battlefield, and yet they chose to adhere to the rules they were charged to uphold.

“Trump’s actions constitute a betrayal of the military, of all of those service members who actually exercise disciplined restraint in the heat of battle,” VanLandingham says. “His actions betray the real warriors, and betray the American people who expect those in uniform to wield force per the law and to comport themselves honorably on and off the battlefield.”
In a different world, Trump’s pardons might have put him at risk. The international law of armed conflict holds that commanders bear responsibility for reporting and punishing war crimes by their subordinates. After World War II, the United States hanged enemy commanders such as General Tomoyuki Yamashita for failing to prevent the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians by his troops. Yamashita, who did not personally order such atrocities but who, as commander, was held responsible for failing to prevent or punish them, petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court for a writ of habeas corpus, which was denied. Neither American law nor the Constitution recognizes command responsibility in this way, but that did not spare Yamashita.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... es/602731/
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Yup. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:07 pm

Yup. :drink:
Oh wow, I’m sure no one could have predicted Fox would spin it that way, eh? :roll:

This is what Reuters says:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1Y02MO

And of course, unless there is clear evidence of some spectacular criminal offence, committed personally by the president, and caught on video,the GOP-controlled Senate is never going to go against Trump. That’s also why Pelosi was so reluctant to start the process.

But having the US public hear testimony on how Trump abuses power and uses the power in the office for his own personal gain coukd definitely sway the election. Then again, you never know.

Most of those who self-identify as republican or democrat have already made their mind up, so the battle is really just for the few undecided voters in the middle. Even though Trump of course won’t be found guilty by his own minions, making his crimes public could be the beginning of his downfall.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:37 pm Even though Trump Biden of course won’t be found guilty by his own minions, making his crimes public could be the beginning of his downfall.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5865535490
:rockin:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

rats19 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:06 am

Not so sure that this is a great idea. Didn’t the republicans under Bush create all these circumventions of the law by creating the term war on terrorism as something so bad it warranted going around things like “innocent until proven guilty?” Now he’s going to expand the meaning to include Mexican criminals?

What’s next? Slippery slope.

He could solve the drug war tomorrow by decriminalizing drugs and start treating it as a medical issue. Expand Obama care to include addiction services and tackling poverty.

Oh and perhaps going after american organized crime like the pharmaceutical industry and the arms industry.

Now that would be impressive for a real people’s champion.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:13 pm
Per wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:37 pm Even though Trump Biden of course won’t be found guilty by his own minions, making his crimes public could be the beginning of his downfall.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5865535490
:rockin:
Yeahno, as per usual, your image of Don is completely out of synch with reality. :|

Stop with the fake pics.

Here’s what he really looks like in a sport he actually practices:

Or tennis. He also plays tennis: