US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Cornuck »

Per - why do you bother? Like any trump supporter, Doc is just in too deep to turn back. It's best to just watch him implode as he loses all touch with reality.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Guessing 20 more weeks till impeachment.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Strangelove wrote:
Per wrote:Oh, and this:
Three hundred and seventy economists, including eight Nobel Prize winners, co-signed a letter that asserts, “Donald Trump is a dangerous, destructive choice for the country.
http://time.com/4555032/economists-agai ... ald-trump/
Yes but that was then and this is now.

I hear conscription is back in Sweden.

Hopefully not too many of your relatives end up on the Russian Front. :|
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote:Per - why do you bother? Like any trump supporter, Doc is just in too deep to turn back. It's best to just watch him implode as he loses all touch with reality.
I hear a lot of that in America these days.

Folks on one side yelling "You're out of touch with reality!"

And folks on the other side echoing that right back at them.

All I know is I'll always be grateful to Lord Trump for saving the world from that bitch. :drink:

#lockherup #draintheswamp #makeAmericagreatagain

Would have rather had Bernie, but that bitch stabbed him in the back with her pitchfork so...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Per wrote:Yeah. And let me tell you, when spending a week outdoors at -40 temperatures, you do want to keep your feet dry. :mex:
F or C
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Topper wrote:
Per wrote:Yeah. And let me tell you, when spending a week outdoors at -40 temperatures, you do want to keep your feet dry. :mex:
F or C
Same same. -40 C x 1.8 + 32 = -40 F

It's crazy, but it's true.

But to be fair, it wasn't -40 all week, but temperatures between -28 and -42 C.
And we were sleeping in tents.
Big tents, with a wood stove in the middle.
But still.

One of my friends got such bad frost bite in his left big toe, the doctors thought they should amputate to prevent gangrene, but they decided to just remove the dead flesh, wait two days, put him on antibiotics and see.
It started to heal, so he got to keep it. The bone was jutting out from the front, but eventually new skin grew out and covered it. He played hockey in the Swedish second tier league, so good thing he got to keep it.
Losing a big toe tends to mess up your balance.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

OK, I know Donald may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, and cannot be expected to understand the intricacies of diplomacy, but you'd think he'd at least watched enough of Homeland to know you must not jeopardize your sources by giving classified intel to the Russians... :o

From the den of the Fox, even.
Has he no friends left?

I mean, apart from the Russians... :look:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Per wrote:
Topper wrote:
F or C
Same same. -40 C x 1.8 + 32 = -40 F

It's crazy, but it's true.

But to be fair, it wasn't -40 all week, but temperatures between -28 and -42 C.
And we were sleeping in tents.
Big tents, with a wood stove in the middle.
But still.

One of my friends got such bad frost bite in his left big toe, the doctors thought they should amputate to prevent gangrene, but they decided to just remove the dead flesh, wait two days, put him on antibiotics and see.
It started to heal, so he got to keep it. The bone was jutting out from the front, but eventually new skin grew out and covered it. He played hockey in the Swedish second tier league, so good thing he got to keep it.
Losing a big toe tends to mess up your balance.
You don't think I knew that -40 is -40.

That's why I had a chuckle your original -40 comment.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... -yukon-bar
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Choose a reality in a world gone mad...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Strangelove wrote:

Choose a reality in a world gone mad...
There are two kinds of Trump supporter. The one that actually believes what comes out of his mouth, or the one that is merely trolling the other side. I'm gonna go with Doc is a Troll, because anyone that thinks Hilary would be worse than this shit-show is fucking retarded.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^ Are you happy in the reality you have chosen Nucklehead, cuz hey that's the main thing amirite. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote:^ Are you happy in the reality you have chosen Nucklehead, cuz hey that's the main thing amirite. :drink:
Thankfully it's not our reality, bud! If I was an American I'd be very worried. Trump has devalued all their institutions, he's given power to weaker wannabes like Putin, his madman theory has been called by North Korea and China. No president has ever been impeached by his own party. We'll see if the GOP has the guts to do so (I think they will), because in 2018, it's coming regardless. Morale is low at State and Defence, where nobody knows what policy to follow.

Or as Trump would say: "Rudderless leadership!! Impeach now!! Sad!!!!!"

You must love your boy Putin trolling the piss out of his Cuck Trump, offering to serve up transcripts of the Russia/US WH meeting while the WH wouldn't allow any US media while Trump passed on classified information. (Didn't you want her locked up for not securing classified data?)
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Trump is the worse president ever.

Only people whose parents are blood related would vote for him or think he is doing a good job.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Reefer2 wrote:Trump is the worse president ever.

Only people whose parents are blood related would vote for him or think he is doing a good job.
The guy makes Nixon look competent. He's clearly not fit, and his base doesn't even know what implications this has. He's got political support still (amongst his base), but that will erode as we get closer to the 2018 elections.

The idea that the United States should be guided by Russian policy in the Middle East, or convinced by China on North Korea/SCS, is absurd. The guy is a complete lightweight and it's showing.

I'm sure Doc knows this. It's why he's still talking HRC. He knows his ship is sinking, it'll be interesting to see how (and when) he jumps Trump's ship.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Strangelove wrote: Are you happy in the reality you have chosen Nucklehead, cuz hey that's the main thing amirite. :drink:
Thankfully it's not our reality, bud! If I was an American I'd be very worried. Trump has devalued all their institutions, he's given power to weaker wannabes like Putin, his madman theory has been called by North Korea and China.
Yup, you've chosen the MSM reality. :drink:
Island Nucklehead wrote: No president has ever been impeached by his own party. We'll see if the GOP has the guts to do so (I think they will)
You "think"?!! :lol:

Yeahno, you've been brainwashed my friend...
Island Nucklehead wrote: Trump passed on classified information. (Didn't you want her locked up for not securing classified data?)
Hillary was proven to have done this.

The rumours you're swallowing about President Trump are just that, rumours... from anonymous sources.

Also Hillary was not POTUS... as POTUS, President Trump gets to classify/declassify as he sees fit.

When President Trump does it, your MSM screams "OMG IMPEACH HIM!!"

When President Obama did it, your MSM adopts the WH phrase "enhanced information sharing"...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... c21bbe80ef

The Obama administration has offered to help Russia improve its targeting of terrorist groups in Syria if Moscow will stop bombing civilians and opposition fighters who have signed on to a cease-fire and use its influence to force Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to do the same.

The offer early this week of what one administration official called “enhanced information sharing” does not include joint military planning, targeting or coordination with U.S. airstrikes or other operations in Syria.
Well the Russians took that “enhanced information sharing” and used it to target US installations

... the rebel forces in Syria, backed by Obama & Co received casualties because of this.

Was the MSM in a huge uproar about this?

No, I think they were too busy reporting on the Kardashians at the time. :hmmm:

Remember this snafu:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 3b937635d5

... your MSM made it a non-story, do you think they would do the same if it were a Trump blunder?

You are being played by the leftist media Nucklehead.

You are on the same level as your bumbuddy Reefer now...
____
Try to focus on someday.