US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Post by Topper »

2018, in a speech to the UN, Trump warned Germany against relying on Russian gas. The German delegation laughed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... t-smirked/

Also from the article, earlier earlier conversation with NATO Gerneral Secretary
During a NATO summit in July, he took aim at the Germans for the same reason, specifically singling out a planned 800-mile pipeline beneath the Baltic Sea called Nord Stream 2. “Germany, as far as I’m concerned, is captive to Russia because it’s getting so much of its energy from Russia,” Trump told NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, also speaking on camera at the time. “We have to talk about the billions and billions of dollars that’s being paid to the country we’re supposed to be protecting you against.”
Thanks Rex

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-mu ... imir-putin
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:32 pm Trump was cooperating. Why didn't they just take the documents when they were there earlier in the summer?
Interesting read - just scan the bold parts for the highlights.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 48.0_1.pdf
F. In Response to the Subpoena, Counsel for the Former President Provided a Limited Number of Documents Accompanied by a Certification that All Responsive Documents Were Produced Following a Diligent Search
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:04 am
Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:32 pm Trump was cooperating. Why didn't they just take the documents when they were there earlier in the summer?
Interesting read - just scan the bold parts for the highlights.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 48.0_1.pdf
F. In Response to the Subpoena, Counsel for the Former President Provided a Limited Number of Documents Accompanied by a Certification that All Responsive Documents Were Produced Following a Diligent Search
And then this:
During the August 8 Execution of the Search Warrant at the Premises, the Government Seized Thirty-Three Boxes, Containers, or Items of Evidence, Which Contained over a Hundred Classified Records, Including Information Classified at the Highest Levels
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Yes well they really needed the 30-man heavily-armed SWAT team for THAT! :lol:

Trumpy-poo declassified all the documents.

Trumpy-poo will come out smelling like a rose as per usual, we all know this...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:31 pm Yes well they really needed the 30-man heavily-armed SWAT team for THAT! :lol: (deflection)

Trumpy-poo declassified all the documents. (nope)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWcPlq2YIk

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:45 pm (deflection)
Ummm wut?

The SWAT team has been my complaint all along, scroll up!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:53 pm
Ummm wut?

It just seems like you're using the SWAT team to deflect from the main issue, that's all.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

SWAT Team..... or.....
Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:35 pm Uh oh! Police cars with lights on! (likely after trumpkins showed up).

Secret Service - protecting your orange hero:

Secret Service again

Local police after dark - again, likely after the trumpkins appeared.

FBI in blue jackets!! :shock:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:09 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:53 pm
Ummm wut?

It just seems like you're using the SWAT team to deflect from the main issue, that's all.
That doesn't make any sense, all I've done is complain about heavy-handed scene they laid down.

So how am I deflecting? :?

The case against Trumpy-poo is an obvious joke...

As for your analysis of the pics above, well I found them all on google in seconds.

Are you saying I should have searched for better ones?

Or are you saying there was no SWAT team?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com./world/ ... s-than-it/
The astonishing scene at Mr. Trump’s Florida retreat had elements of a SWAT team raid and left even some of the 45th president’s most ardent opponents breathless with bewilderment and even horror. It raised a passel of questions and prompted few answers. It had overtones – Mr. Trump wasn’t the only one to seize on this analogy – of a banana republic and put the Justice Department as much on the defensive as Mr. Trump himself.
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08 ... ot-mexico/

Some video of the raid there starting at the 40 second mark...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:22 pm Some video of the raid there starting at the 40 second mark...
LOFL - that video show the trumpanzees out in full force, so of course the police will be there! :D

So.... "all you've done" is complain about the "heavy handed" force used - yet we're not really seeing any - and the best you can come up with is a video from Briebart? :D

As for the "case against trump" - it's pretty fucking obvious that he and his staff removed dozens of boxes that they shouldn't have. They (legally) said that they had returned all that they could find after a "diligent" search. By the way - look for the legal definitions of diligent coming up the news soon. :D

It seems someone inside (maybe the secret service, who are sworn to uphold other laws other than just protecting the former president) let the NARA know about more documents at mar-a-lago. NARA has a responsibility to retrieve those documents. I really don't see what's so hard to understand here, other than your vision being affected by your orange glasses.

So - do I expect trump to go to jail for this? No - of course not - that's what the "buffers" are for. The first in line to fall will be the 2 lawyers who signed off on the "diligent search".

Happy trolling, Doc - let me know if you ever find a legit argument on this subject.

5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:33 pm trumpanzees
:lol:
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:31 pm Trumpy-poo declassified all the documents.
Well. That’s what he says. But there is no record of this being done.
But maybe those records are in a box that he still hasn’t turned over? :|

Yeahno, possibly a rosa foetida, a yellow Persian rose.
the smell of the plant, especially the flowers, is considered unpleasant, somewhat like bedbugs
https://temperate.theferns.info/plant/Rosa+foetida
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

At the end of the day Trump is loving the mayhem, it’s his currency, staying relevant, in the news, don’t matter to him if it’s good or bad, he’s a megalomaniac, he’s an attention whore. I would not be surprised if he set this whole stolen top secret document shite up, it’s how he rolls.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:33 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:22 pm Some video of the raid there starting at the 40 second mark...
LOFL - that video show the trumpanzees out in full force, so of course the police will be there! :D
It also shows some of the SWAT team.

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:33 pm So.... "all you've done" is complain about the "heavy handed" force used - yet we're not really seeing any - and the best you can come up with is a video from Briebart? :D
Oh, because the video is posted on Briebart it can't be real? :crazy:

Listen to yourself.

"heavy handed force... we're not really seeing any"

Well they ensured their would be as little camera/video evidence of the scope of the "raid".

In fact, they even asked Trumpy-poo to turn off the surveillance cameras ahead of time.

Trumpman refused of course, and Eric Trump says they will release the surveillance tapes when the time is right.

Reports indicate there were ~ 30 FBI agents in 20 vehicles involved in the raid.

Google is your friend.

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:33 pm As for the "case against trump" - it's pretty fucking obvious that he and his staff removed dozens of boxes that they shouldn't have.
Is it Corn? Is it obvious? :roll:

Do you have your hands on an unredacted copy of the affidavit?

LOL, nothing is obvious at this point...

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:33 pm It seems someone inside (maybe the secret service, who are sworn to uphold other laws other than just protecting the former president) let the NARA know about more documents at mar-a-lago. NARA has a responsibility to retrieve those documents.
That's quite the imagination you have there my friend.

Or are you just repeating what your CNN masters are spewing?

"Obvious" :lol:

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:33 pm I really don't see what's so hard to understand here, other than your vision being affected by your orange glasses.
Cornpop has this all figured out! :lol:

And better orange glasses than pink ole chum...

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:33 pm So - do I expect trump to go to jail for this? No - of course not
Yes, we all know this, so why the heavy-handed raid.

Which has been my complaint all along...

Cornuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:33 pm Happy trolling, Doc
Are you sure it's not YOU who is trolling the Great Strangelove? :o
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:24 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:31 pm Trumpy-poo declassified all the documents.
Well. That’s what he says. But there is no record of this being done.
Now how could you possibly know that?

I love the way you anti-Trumpers just create "facts" out of thin air! :D
____
Try to focus on someday.