US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:14 pm
rats19 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:16 am
ukcanuck wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:57 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:55 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:13 pm Here it comes

Trumps worst nightmare

Shrillary

Muller

Pelosi

The Bern!

All the lefty heroes get sat back down UK. Whos after Bernie again....i forgot
Bernie is that 300-year-old antisemitic Jewish guy who Shrillary stabbed in the back.

Apparently he a commie now. :drink:
Watch and weep if they ever let him be on the ballot.
Watch and weep if he ever ever wins anything more than he already has... guys a fucking commie
a FUCKING commie! :drink:
You guys are dinosaurs. Fossils reliving your Cold War childhoods. John Q. Public is starting to see through the bullshit and if the Bern is ever on the ballot and the public actually gets a chance to vote for social equity look out.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

I hope with every cell of my being that you are wrong UK
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

rats19 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:39 pm I hope with every cell of my being that you are wrong UK

Here is your guy (both sides of the debate are conservatives btw) talking about the rise of populism and the resulting election of Trump.

Bannon says it himself, populism is a fact, the only question is whether it will be populism from the left or populism from the right.

Well no one is going to argue that trump is a lefty. And when he accused Hillary as a puppet of the party of Davos he placed himself out side the establishment yet the first thing he did was cut taxes for the Davos elite.

The right criticized Obama for bailing out the banks but then trump seals trade deals that makes it easier for money to cross borders and harder for people to follow the money in search of making a living.

Trumps America has the highest employment rate ever yet 60 % of the jobs don’t pay enough to rent a one bedroom apartment anywhere in the country.

People are dying from preventable diseases and he’s working to remove what healthcare the people have.

In short populism from the right is nothing but a scam. The same scam the “party of Davos has been selling since the 1950s.

People are starting to wake up to this fact and they are staring to realize that it’s time for a populist from the left.

A guy like Bernie who has been fighting for human rights and the working stiff decades.

You can tell he is the right guy.

The party of Davis loves trump
The party of davos hates Bernie
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

“Secret Empires” author Peter Schweizer wrote a new book titled, “Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite,”

“Bernie over the course of his 30-plus years in public office has final huge sums of money to his family. That includes hiring family members even when it was not justified in the Burlington city governments. But more specifically, the 2016 campaign, there was this mysterious media-buying company called Old Town Media that was set up.”

“They funneled $83 million through this media-buying company, which was located in a house on a cul-de-sac in suburban Virginia,” he continued. “Had no website, had no presence whatsoever. That company was run by two of Bernie Sanders’ wife’s friends. When she was asked about her connection or relationship to that firm, she hung up on a local Vermont reporter. So there are various ways taxpayer money, school money other things that have flowed to the family and have made the Sanders family very very wealthy.”

Yah he’s for the working stiff alright
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/21/politics ... index.html
Clinton says 'nobody likes' Sanders and won't commit to backing him if he's the Democratic nominee

By Veronica Stracqualursi and Gregory Krieg, CNN

Tue January 21, 2020

"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done," Clinton says in the film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

The comments in the documentary are aimed directly at his core campaign appeal -- that he's a political outsider pitching revolutionary change.

The new round of lacerating attacks come less than two weeks before the Iowa caucuses, which Clinton narrowly won in 2016 and where Sanders is locked in a tight four-way race this year.

In the THR interview, Clinton also pointedly questions the "culture" around Sanders' campaign, from "his leadership team" to "his online Bernie Bros."

"It's not only him, it's the culture around him. It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters. It's his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women," Clinton said, before suggesting that Sanders himself was complicit in promoting those voices.

Clinton said Sanders' conduct was part of a pattern.

"Then this argument about whether or not or when he did or didn't say that a woman couldn't be elected, it's part of a pattern," she told the THR. "If it were a one-off, you might say, 'OK, fine.' But he said I was unqualified. I had a lot more experience than he did, and got a lot more done than he had, but that was his attack on me.

She continued, "I just think people need to pay attention because we want, hopefully, to elect a president who's going to try to bring us together, and not either turn a blind eye, or actually reward the kind of insulting, attacking, demeaning, degrading behavior that we've seen from this current administration."
Interesting. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

See the immediate sander slander :D

The closer he gets to the White House the worse it gets and from people who defend trump for far worse.

Your response is weak gentlemen. You fear the Bern.

Don’t worry though you are not alone. The republicans fear his message and half the democrats fear his message.

The fear is so strong in the right half of the democrats would rather gift trump with another four years than wake up the working man to how much his life could be better if his president was busy deep throating Davos dick
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I dunno man, if Hilly says he's a monster, that's good enough for me...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:36 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:14 pm
rats19 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:16 am
ukcanuck wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:57 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:55 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:13 pm Here it comes

Trumps worst nightmare

Shrillary

Muller

Pelosi

The Bern!

All the lefty heroes get sat back down UK. Whos after Bernie again....i forgot
Bernie is that 300-year-old antisemitic Jewish guy who Shrillary stabbed in the back.

Apparently he a commie now. :drink:
Watch and weep if they ever let him be on the ballot.
Watch and weep if he ever ever wins anything more than he already has... guys a fucking commie
a FUCKING commie! :drink:
You guys are dinosaurs. Fossils reliving your Cold War childhoods. John Q. Public is starting to see through the bullshit and if the Bern is ever on the ballot and the public actually gets a chance to vote for social equity look out.
Sanders is very popular with the kids, but I'm not sure he can convince their parents to vote for him.
Unfortunately for him old white men (like him) are more likely to vote than young working class stiffs.

That being said, he's not really that extreme. More of a social democrat than a commie.
Not at all as far to the left as eg the current Labour party leader in the UK. Most of his policies are pretty mainstream by a European standard.

But the entire field of politics in the USA is basically right wing, so from their perspective it kind of looks like he is way over to the left. :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Well I suppose one man's social democrat is another man's commie. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:01 pm Well I suppose one man's social democrat is another man's commie. :drink:
Spoken like a true academic.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:27 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:01 pm Well I suppose one man's social democrat is another man's commie. :drink:
Spoken like a true academic.
I was paraphrasing Per. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

https://babylonbee.com/news/hillary-san ... sassinated
U.S.—Hillary Clinton had some helpful advice for the Bernie Sanders campaign after she claimed nobody likes him.
In a candid moment, she told the interviewer that if she were running the Sanders campaign, the vocal critics would find themselves "swimming with the fishes."

"Look, if you want to be likable in politics, you've got to be willing to fight for it, and maybe kill for it," she said. "The absolute number of people that like Bernie may not go up, but the percentage of surviving people who like him will increase. And the people who still don't like him wouldn't want to say anything. The best kind of likability is the kind that comes when people are too afraid to speak up against you."

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me," she added.

Many political commentators quickly condemned her remarks but have since turned up dead.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Long before anyone took Trump seriously, Michael Moore said he thought he would win.

Now he thinks the senate may turn on him.

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Per wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:02 pm Long before anyone took Trump seriously, Michael Moore said he thought he would win.

Now he thinks the senate may turn on him.

He is a useless piece of shit per... you lower you credentials just with that post