US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by 2Fingers »

Reefer2 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:14 pm
rats19 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:45 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:51 pm
rats19 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:26 pm Best PRESIDENT ever..
Why?
Stupid question :crazy:

https://usaherald.com/top-ten-reasons-d ... dent-ever/
To think I thought you were going to provide me with facts not the Comedy Hour.

Thanks for the laugh rats.
I will give Trump kudos for his stance on China.

NK - there is nothing he can do as long as China has their way.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:21 am
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:27 pm “Could you charge trump with obstruction of justice after he leaves office? “

“Yes.”
"And could you make that charge stick?"

"No."

Obstruction of justice? :lol:

Obstruction of a witch-hunt? Image

But this time, in the end, it's the witch-hunters who'll burn...
Witch hunt? Really? :eh:

How many convicted so far? Five? Six? A dozen? I’ve lost count.
But real crooks convicted of real crimes.

The president is protected by the office he holds.
His minions are not.

And once he is out of office, neither is he. :thumbs:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:09 pm ...
When it became evident to sane folk after $25M spent that Lord Trump has come out smelling like a rose
Sure, there are some yellow roses that basically smell like dung. :|
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:42 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:12 pm Ha ha ha ha, man are you a riot.

Worried if you actually believe 1% of what you write.
Oh it's 100% true. :thumbs:

Speaking of truth...

What crime do you think Lord Trump committed and what evidence do you have.

I'll wait. :mex:
Violating campaign finance laws, for starters.

His minion Cohen is serving time for what he did on direct orders from the Don, so logically the Don must be guilty of that same crime, albeit immune from prosecution while in office.

And I am sure there is plenty more. :thumbs:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:51 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:42 pm Speaking of truth...

Too numerous to post and too lazy, and lastly regardless of what is written you would not accept it.
Reefer2 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:30 pm WPE

Racist

Bigot

Sexist

Liar

Poor business man, I mean how many times will he declare bankruptcy?

Crook

Divides the country like no other president

Likes incest, why else would he comment about how “hot” his daughter is at the age of 16?

Has ADHD or maybe the start of dementia, why else would he be mumbling and rambling when he talks, or did they really have air fields in the war of independence?
Who needs evidence when you're a goosestepping goober amirite? :lol:

See Reef, it's posts like those that strip away any and all credibility you may have otherwise had...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:45 pm Why is Lemon playing the race card? Meh, cause he’s black and he’s always got that ace card up his sleeve.

You’re crying foul because trump got burned in the court of public opinion for heckling Lemon and the Democrat debates? All is fair in love and war. If trump wasn’t a racist he might have thought twice about using language against a black man that can be so easily turned.

I though you said this trump was smart?
Trump may have "got burned in the court of public opinion" inside the echo chamber in which you live.

However elsewhere everyone else is laughing along with Donny at Lemon's stupidity.

(and crediting the Don with yet another brilliant move here)

This is what I've been talking about in regards to you and Reeterd2.

In this day and age of Propaganda you choose to listen to just one side.

The wise thing to do is listen to both sides and do a little research.

Or perhaps you two enjoy being chumps/patsies/dupes/saps?

____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:27 am
Strangelove wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:21 am
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:27 pm “Could you charge trump with obstruction of justice after he leaves office? “

“Yes.”
"And could you make that charge stick?"

"No."

Obstruction of justice? :lol:

Obstruction of a witch-hunt? Image

But this time, in the end, it's the witch-hunters who'll burn...
Witch hunt? Really? :eh:

How many convicted so far? Five? Six? A dozen? I’ve lost count.
But real crooks convicted of real crimes.

The president is protected by the office he holds.
His minions are not.

And once he is out of office, neither is he. :thumbs:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

The report concluded no American colluded with the Russians.

The report named "Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election"

Next comes the investigation into why the witch hunt was launched in the first place.

And you're obviously not paying attention.

It has been established there will be nothing to charge Don with when he leaves office in 5 years.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:44 am
Strangelove wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:42 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:12 pm Ha ha ha ha, man are you a riot.

Worried if you actually believe 1% of what you write.
Oh it's 100% true. :thumbs:

Speaking of truth...

Violating campaign finance laws, for starters.

His minion Cohen is serving time for what he did on direct orders from the Don, so logically the Don must be guilty of that same crime, albeit immune from prosecution while in office.
"Logically"?

What kind of twisted leftist logic is that! :lol:

"On the word of a convicted under-oath liar who was trying to escape justice by implicating his boss... said boss is guilty."

Sooo... they would be building a case on nothing but Cohen's word vs Trump's word.

Let's see... a man serving prison time for lying vs a former President of the United States. :lol:

If anyone thought that might work the Dems wouldn't wait until Trump leaves office

... they would've started the impeachment process immediately.

No, No, Nanette, there is no evidence of the Donald committing a crime here.

Yes I know you crazy pinkos don't care about evidence (Reefer2 LOL).

Also charges against Don when he leaves office in 5 years wouldn't survive the statute of limitations.

You lefties can convince/comfort each other with all this silly talk but your hoodoo doesn't work on sane folk...
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Simple question Doc, do you like racists?

I should you like Trump so naturally......
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:16 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:45 pm Why is Lemon playing the race card? Meh, cause he’s black and he’s always got that ace card up his sleeve.

You’re crying foul because trump got burned in the court of public opinion for heckling Lemon and the Democrat debates? All is fair in love and war. If trump wasn’t a racist he might have thought twice about using language against a black man that can be so easily turned.

I though you said this trump was smart?
Trump may have "got burned in the court of public opinion" inside the echo chamber in which you live.

However elsewhere everyone else is laughing along with Donny at Lemon's stupidity.

(and crediting the Don with yet another brilliant move here)

This is what I've been talking about in regards to you and Reeterd2.

In this day and age of Propaganda you choose to listen to just one side.

The wise thing to do is listen to both sides and do a little research.

Or perhaps you two enjoy being chumps/patsies/dupes/saps?

Yeah 52% of Americans are in that “echo chamber” and it’s not like anyone has to dig to find the evidence, trump hands it out on a silver platter almost daily. To the point where even trump news agents are even starting to wonder publicly. So not too worried about being off in left field all by ourselves me and reef.

And okay maybe in downtown “I hate immigrantsville where everyone wears MAGA hats and abbotsford as well apparently, walking into another racist snafu is considered brilliant but from where I’m sitting it just reinforces the question that lemon wanted answered.

When does the hatred and divisions of Trumps administration outweigh his (alleged) economic acumen?

At what point do you sell your soul to this guy and for how much?

Seems the 20 or so dead people in El Paso might like to know?

Oh and since you wouldn’t answer how many brown or black women have accused Donald of sexual assault. I checked for you, everyone of them are as white as fat man’s belly.

I know it’s not proof exactly ...🤔
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:52 pm Yeah 52% of Americans are in that “echo chamber” and it’s not like anyone has to dig to find the evidence, trump hands it out on a silver platter almost daily. To the point where even trump news agents are even starting to wonder publicly. So not too worried about being off in left field all by ourselves me and reef.
Yes, it's a very large echo chamber you are in.

ukcanuck wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:52 pm And okay maybe in downtown “I hate immigrantsville where everyone wears MAGA hats and abbotsford as well apparently, walking into another racist snafu is considered brilliant but from where I’m sitting it just reinforces the question that lemon wanted answered.
The other side has an equally large echo chamber.

(it's much larger than the population of Abbotsford)

I keep telling you and your little friend you need to see what each side is saying in this age of massive propaganda

... and then do your own research and reach your own conclusions.

Be your own man instead of dancing to someone else's tune.

BTW it's not a "racist snafu" just because some moron played the race card inappropriately.

(it's a moron snafu)

ukcanuck wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:52 pm When does the hatred and divisions of Trumps administration outweigh his (alleged) economic acumen?

At what point do you sell your soul to this guy and for how much?
Oh the irony of a chap such as yourself suggesting someone else has sold their soul! :lol:

ukcanuck wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:52 pm Seems the 20 or so dead people in El Paso might like to know?
Only the lowest members of society politicize a tragedy in this fashion so quickly.

viewtopic.php?p=349882#p349882
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Orangemen are loyal
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

It’s not a racist snafu he says 😆

Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:18 pm The report concluded no American colluded with the Russians.
You’re exaggerating.

The report concluded they found no evidence of Americans colluding with the Russians.

They also concluded the Russians tampered with the election and influenced the outcome.

So basically, they concluded they found no evidence of Trump conspiring with Russia to win.
The Russians just stole the election for him and left it on his doorstep.

Why?

The main theory is that the sanctions Secretary of State Hillary Clinton imposed against Russia after they invaded Crimea really pissed Putin off and he made it his personal quest to prevent her from becoming president.

But still. What pissed a lot of people off is that when contacted by the Russians and offered dirt on Hillary, Don the Con Man just gleefully took it and did not contact the FBI. That’s why they tried to pass a bill now that would make it a crime to not contact the feds when offered help from foreign government. But Moscow Mitch blocked that. Guess he is confident the Russians will continue to support the GOP. I wouldn’t be so sure though. I don’t think Vlad automatically comes down on their side every time. I just think he hated Hillary for not bending over when he attacked the Ukraine.
Strangelove wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:18 pm It has been established there will be nothing to charge Don with when he leaves office in 5 years.
Seriously? How? By whom? :eh:

How could anyone even know that? :|

The guy has been in kahoots with the mob since the 1970’s for crying out loud, he has been bragging about sexually assaulting women and it has been established he has used completely different numbers for the value of his assets when taking loans then when filing taxes.
If they cannot find to charge the Don with they are simply not looking hard enough.

Footnote: I won’t question your 5 years statement. I’m certain he will lose the popular vote by a landslide, but with the perverse American election system, where a slim margine in one state may give you all their electorate votes, and systematic gerrymandering can mean a majority of votes in a state can give you less than 40% of seats, I’m sure an experienced con man like The Don can still somehow steal the victory.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:13 pm
Only the lowest members of society politicize a tragedy in this fashion so quickly.
It was politicized long time ago by Trump referring to Mexicans as rapists and murderers, questioning the impartiality of a hispanic American born judge and asking hispanic American born congress members to return to the country they came from.

The first part of genocide is dehumanising those you want to get rid of.

Eventually some moron with a MAGA hat and an assault rifle was going to respond to all the dog whistles and start attacking those he consider subhuman vermin.
Have you read his manifesto?
Last edited by Per on Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.