US Erection 12 *AND* 16

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7441
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Cornuck » Mon May 22, 2017 7:23 am

Strangelove wrote:
Cornuck wrote: Fact: The media is full of propaganda and slant - always has been, always will be.
Right as rain!
Cornuck wrote: Fact: trump is ignorant, petty, childish piece of shit that has no business running a country.
Wrong as MSM.


...non-related comments...
I've had this opinion for years, (decades?) - I didn't need the media to remind me.

As for their 'anti-trump koolaid' - when he brands the media as an enemy of the people, they will get defensive. Bus Bob mentions in your quotes, there's a lot of big stories going on. ;)

He's ignorant - fact: he doesn't understand history, context or much else about the world is now a big part of.

He's petty - I think his tweets speak for themselves (no media spin required), ratings, crowd size, personal attacks on anyone who criticizes him.

He's childish - see note above

He's a piece of shit - not literally, so this can't be proven as fact. How about just the fact he'd rather go golfing most weekends than see his son?
2018-19 - The Road to 82

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9582
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Topper » Mon May 22, 2017 9:20 am

he'd fit right here
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16976
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove » Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Per wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

NBC General Counsel Kimberley D. Harris served as White House Deputy Counsel and Deputy Assistant to President Hussein Obama...

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser.
Susan Rice is the one who went on the Five Sunday talk shows blaming Benghazi on a video... A talking point put forth by Ben Rhodes Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.... See next:
*******
Ben Rhodes is the guy responsible for floating out the video lie/narrative regarding Benghazi... No wonder CBS and the rest of the MSM didn't cover the story... Couldn't make Hussein Obama look incompetent, or worse, now could we. Oh, and by the way,

CBS News President David Rhodes just happens to be Ben Rhodes' brother.

Both CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, have siblings that not only worked at the White House for President Obama, but they worked at the NSC on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi." The same agency from which General Flynn was just fired. Immagine that...Wonder who leaked the information?

CNBC vice president of communications Brian Steel worked in the Bill Clinton White House for Vice President Al Gore and held three different positions in the Clinton administration, including two in Clinton’s Department of Justice.

ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos donated $75,000 to the Clintons personal “charity” was a top operative in Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential campaign and then served as communications director of his White House.

ABC News Reporter Martha Raddatz, Obama at her wedding. She also took it upon herself to debate Trump instead of sticking to her roll as moderator during the Presidential debate. She should have recused herself as a "moderator".

CNN Vice President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

I can't confirm all of the above right now, but I see it posted a lot around the net...
And you are happy in the reality you have chosen? :?
Over the last few years I've seen this list posted on boards where politics are hotly contested.

(I've noted that Dems never seem to dispute the list)

I've often meant to confirm it... and then post it here.

Never got around to it, but last night I saw it again and thought I'd post it here before logging off.

I was going to verify in the morning but now I find myself rather hungover.

So lazy ole yours truly is just going to throw out a link to left-leaning Snopes.com...

http://www.snopes.com/you-had-a-hunch-t ... as-rigged/

Seems it was all pretty much true, albeit outdated of course (especially with Trump in the WH now).
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16976
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove » Mon May 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Cornuck wrote: As for their 'anti-trump koolaid' - when he brands the media as an enemy of the people, they will get defensive.
So the media is at least as "petty" and even more a "piece of shit" than Orangeman?

It appears Bob (Watergate) Woodward agrees. :)

MEDIA: "Screw the truth, screw proper journalism, we'll have our revenge on President Trump!!" :twisted:

oops these chumps are helping President Trump prove they are in fact "the enemy of the people"...
Cornuck wrote: He's ignorant - fact: he doesn't understand history, context or much else about the world is now a big part of.
Phht, how ignorant can the Most Powerful Man on Earth be...
Cornuck wrote: He's petty/childish - I think his tweets speak for themselves (no media spin required), ratings, crowd size, personal attacks on anyone who criticizes him.
I love his tweets, they're hilarious!

His tweets are definitely accomplishing "the desired effect".

They had a great deal to do with getting him elected

... and now they're helping people realize the corruptness/pettiness of the leftist media. :mex:
Cornuck wrote: He's a piece of shit - not literally, so this can't be proven as fact. How about just the fact he'd rather go golfing most weekends than see his son?
Lol if you knew him personally, you'd probably love him...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7441
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Cornuck » Mon May 22, 2017 1:13 pm

Strangelove wrote:Lol if you knew him personally, you'd probably love him...
Now I know you're trolling...
2018-19 - The Road to 82

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3507
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Strangelove wrote: Lol if you knew him personally, you'd probably love him...
Not if you did business with him. He's notorious for not honouring contracts.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16976
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove » Mon May 22, 2017 3:13 pm

____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3507
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 pm

“There is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign,” he said. “But I can always speak for myself and the Russians. Zero.”
Are we even sure English is his first language?
Has anyone checked he wasn't born in Kenya?
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3507
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Wed May 24, 2017 5:53 am

Strangelove wrote:
Phht, how ignorant can the Most Powerful Man on Earth be...
I know, I keep asking myself that too. :|
You'd think there'd be some sort of limit, but it doesn't seem so.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16976
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove » Thu May 25, 2017 3:58 pm



Who needs evidence?

Certainly not the liberal fascists of America!

Are these self-righteous smug fucks pushing for a civil war? :crazy:

"We don't like him so he must go, we don't care that he won an election..."
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3661
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Reefer2 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:43 am

Doc you can't really be think Gump is a good president? He is so corrupt and arrogant, yes all politicians are but Gump takes it to a new level.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9582
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Topper » Wed May 31, 2017 11:47 am

Reefer2 wrote:Doc you can't really be think Gump is a good president? He is so corrupt and arrogant, yes all politicians are but Gump takes it to a new level.
How is he corrupt?

Proof?

Because you say so?

Because bad comedians decapitate him in effigy?
Image
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8221
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by rats19 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:44 pm

Yah as soon as I see the template style bitching... he's corrupt... etc

I know we have liberal mentality spouting crap they know not about..
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3507
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Wed May 31, 2017 1:47 pm

Right... because a builder, from New York, who used to run casinos in New Jersey, and whose family fortune started with his grandpa running brothels in Yukon, is of course above all suspiscion...

Only a man of the highest moral standing could survive in that business and make a fortune by strategically filing for bankrupcy over and over again. I hear you.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7441
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Cornuck » Wed May 31, 2017 1:50 pm

I've already posted this - but it tells a lot about how he conducts business.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/nyre ... -city.html

I wouldn't trust him with a dime.
2018-19 - The Road to 82

Post Reply