US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Cornuck »

LOL :)
Doc and griz quoting Van Jones and CNN when it suits them!

You asked my opinion, I gave you one. You obviously can't form your own, so keep parroting what you're told. :)
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
griz
CC Veteran

Post by griz »

Cornuck wrote:Doc and griz quoting Van Jones and CNN when it suits them!
When they are caught lying it does suit me Corn. Because they are being exposed for misleading the public.
Cornuck wrote:You asked my opinion, I gave you one. You obviously can't form your own, so keep parroting what you're told. :)
You are parroting the mainstream media's alleged Russian collusion and again without proof. I am parroting the opposite and have provided proof from those who would never wish to admit it.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

griz wrote: How is the US weaker under Trump?
No coherent foreign policy, seems tp be adlibbing as he goes along.
Calling Nato obsolete and being unclear about whether the US would assist Estonia if Russia invaded.
The whole Qatar thingy.
Etc.
griz wrote:
Hillary pushed for war with Russia.
Yup. You've bought into the Russian propaganda hook, line and sinker. :|

Here's what the US intelligence has to say: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

So my theory is:

trump is toxic to US banks > Russian banks and others lend trump money > trump gets back on his feet financially and (possibly) with prodding from Moscow gets into politics > trump runs for the Repub nomination > during the campaign Russians and campaign staff talk about how to help trump win > trump calls on Russia to hack the DNC (maybe they already were at this point?) > By a fluke trump wins and immediately wants to lift sanctions > trump invites Russian press into White House (excludes others) ...

Everything in green is fact - the only piece (orange) is unproven at this point. The whole point of the investigation is to see if there was contact and deals made between trump's people and Russia. To me, it seems a likely missing link.

I'm really not sure why you are on the side of Russia and a lying billionaire, but that's your choice. It's so easy to point at 1000's of journalists and paint them with the Mainstream Media tag and try to discredit the whole lot. But again, that's your choice.

But I guess there is just a huge conspiracy built up over the past 30-40 years to make trump look like a lying, asinine, self-centered prick. Oh wait... he did that himself.

For the record, I haven't watched network news for a long time... if ever. I think the most I watched was on 9/11. I've been down the same rabbit hole you're in now, but came to realize that bloggers and other alt-news people have their own agendas and bias. They make small points that are hard to disprove, and attack the professional media for any small insignificant error or mistake and use their opinions to fill in the gaps. They make bold predictions that never come true, then never return to explain why it didn't happen - they're too busy making up their next story to get more clicks.

CNN fucks up a story and people got fired. Bloggers make up shit and there's no consequences for them. Interesting how one side seems more responsible. ;)

Anyway, you asked my opinion, you got it, you seem to think that trump is just an honest businessman who is getting smeared for no reason. Enjoy your reality. :D
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I think the supportive masses are willing to overlook just about anything he says or does as long as he "sends the Eh-rabs back to shit-hole-i-stan"

This is the thinly veiled primary issue in modern day western society...whether you agree or not with his rhetoric, he has been consistent on this topic and as such his support hasn't wavered.
If you need air...call it in
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Here you go guys... no propaganda here! :D

Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

phishing for Podesta

hook, line and sinker.

There is no doubt of Russian attempts to interfere with the US election, just as there is no doubt of US interference attempts in every foreign election that matters to them.

The high and mighty road the US takes on this is what is laughable.
Last edited by Topper on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Cornuck wrote:Here you go guys... no propaganda here! :D

Is that George Clooney's wife?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Topper wrote:The high and mighty road the US takes on this is what is laughable.
Yep - all fun and games until the tables are turned.
damonberryman
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by damonberryman »

Topper wrote:phishing for Podesta

hook, line and sinker.

There is no doubt of Russian attempts to interfere with the US election, just as there is no doubt of US interference attempts in every foreign election that matters to them.

The high and mighty road the US takes on this is what is laughable.
On this I agree 100%. It is simply a matter of scale.
griz
CC Veteran

Post by griz »

corn wrote:CNN fucks up a story and people got fired. Bloggers make up shit and there's no consequences for them. Interesting how one side seems more responsible. ;)
CNN is a (big $) organization that has been proven to lie to the public. And you defend them as responsible because they fire people for being irresponsible?

Bloggers cannot be generalized as irresponsible. That's like saying the Internet only has bad information. Not true.
corn wrote:Anyway, you asked my opinion, you got it, you seem to think that trump is just an honest businessman who is getting smeared for no reason. Enjoy your reality. :D
News flash : Trump has many enemies. The swamp will do whatever they can to smear him, including making shit up.

If you have no specific proof of the POTUS + Russian Collusion then why do you continue to speculate?

Good video by the way Corn.
uncle dans leg wrote:This is the thinly veiled primary issue in modern day western society...whether you agree or not with his rhetoric, he has been consistent on this topic and as such his support hasn't wavered.
Yes, it's refreshing to have a president that is consistent with his claims. If he goes too far off track I won't support him any longer. But so far so good IMO.

topper wrote:The high and mighty road the US takes on this is what is laughable.
No shit, I agree.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

griz wrote:News flash : Trump has many enemies. The swamp will do whatever they can to smear him, including making shit up.

If you have no specific proof of the POTUS + Russian Collusion then why do you continue to speculate?

Good video by the way Corn.
So, you don't need specific proof, but I do? :D

As you said, I'm "speculating" - it's a theory I have based on what I have read so far. If I'm wrong? Ok - life goes on.

As for smearing trump? I think he's done a good enough job doing it to himself. All the media does is report what he says - that's enough.

As for the video? If you think that is good, then we have no common ground to continue debating.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Cornuck wrote:Here you go guys... no propaganda here! :D

I'm a bit surprised though that the NRA has been so quiet about that poor guy in Minnesota who got shot in his car four times by a cop just for telling him very politely and calmly that he had a gun. Fiance and kid in the car.

And then the cop is declared to have done nothing wrong.

Shouldn't they be all over that? :eh:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
griz
CC Veteran

Post by griz »

corn wrote:So, you don't need specific proof, but I do? :D
Corn, the videos above are proof (did you watch them?) along with the fact that no collusion has been found after many months now.
corn wrote:As you said, I'm "speculating" - it's a theory I have based on what I have read so far. If I'm wrong? Ok - life goes on.
Cool. Ditto for me.
corn wrote:As for smearing trump? I think he's done a good enough job doing it to himself. All the media does is report what he says - that's enough.
Well I would prefer he gets judged by his actions and results rather than his non-politically-correct words.
corn wrote:As for the video? If you think that is good, then we have no common ground to continue debating.
I believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Don't you?
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

griz wrote:
corn wrote:As for the video? If you think that is good, then we have no common ground to continue debating.
I believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Don't you?
Yes, I do - guns are fun. :D But... do you honestly think that is what the video is promoting?