MLB playoffs

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Re: MLB playoffs

Post by Carl Yagro »

Fuck yeah! Braves win!

Fuck the Yankees, Bosox, Dodgers & Cheating Astros.

Woooooo!!!!
Vin Tanner wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:26 pm I’m no huge Jays fan but I sure like a lot of their players right now. A lot more likeable than the 92 and 93 teams.
Are you serious? I like some of the kids too, but those championship teams had it all and a boatload of swagger.

They may seem cocky to other fans, but I remember them as pretty likeable. My favourite was Olerud. Much much more likeable than the Bautista, Donaldson teams.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by donlever »

Buster Posey retired today.

A credit to the Giants, MLB and an honest, hard nosed ballplayer.

Only the second player in MLB history to win rookie of the year, an MVP and 3 championships.

The other being Pete Rose.
DeLevering since 1999.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Buster Posey was a gamer. Hell of a player. I guess the body was breaking down too much. He still had game. Those Giants teams were damn good. Mostly on the backs of Posey and Mad Bum. Mad Bum is now a shell of his former self. Not even very old. The guy I liked on the Giants back then was Brian Wilson. My god is that dude hilarious.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”