Beached Whales are really just heavy sleepers.

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ORCA
CC Veteran

Beached Whales are really just heavy sleepers.

Post by ORCA »

Hey guys...

Long time no see :)

Very sad to hear about Creeper. I know a lot of you old guard CC'ers knew him personally, or at least very well on the boards. My condolences, as late as they are...

Hoping to rejoin the crowd again. I'm settled with a new lady, new house, new car, and new job in Calgary (behind enemy lines) but still bleedy orange, white, yellow, black, blue, green, skates, sticks, loggers, and whales (and whatever else we use for emblems.

If we avoid the lockout, I will be at Calgary's home opener against our boys. (Besides destroying the universe, working in big oil has its perks)

See you on the boards :)

PS, if there are any other members living in cow-town, I still haven't found a rec league to play in for fall... any recommendations?
~Your Friendly Neighborhood Killer Whale