CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Re: CC Random thread

Post by 5thhorseman »

Topper wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:00 pm
rats19 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:50 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:13 pm ^ wow, how do you get out of bed every day?
Maybe he’s just dumb like me :?:
whatever he posted can't be that dumb
"the master plan" lol

It's a close second
Megaterio Llamas
CC Legend

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

follow Titiana on twitter

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath
el rey del mambo
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Just rename the damn movie, "The Inconvenient Not Indian"
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Megaterio Llamas
CC Legend

Titiana currently seems to be shadow banned so you'll need to follow the link ^^^.

Titania McGrath
@TitaniaMcGrath
·
24m
Just so we’re clear:

• Daffy Duck: he/him
• Wilma Flintstone: she/her
• Snoopy: they/them
• SpongeBob SquarePants: ze/zir
• Elmer Fudd: flim/flam
• Popeye: xe/xem

And if you misgender Porky Pig, I’m calling the police.
Quote Tweet

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/stat ... 29155?s=20
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
CC Legend

Titania McGrath
@TitaniaMcGrath
·
Dec 22
This chart breaks down coronavirus cases by gender.

A year into this pandemic, and non-binary people are *still* totally immune!

I always knew they were superior.

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/stat ... 68096?s=20
el rey del mambo
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Nothing like a little afternoon pond hockey next to the house.

The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Ripped on whippets!

:lol:

Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:33 pm Ripped on whippets!

:lol:

British Reporter: “The driver fancies himself a bit of a daredevil.”
British Reporter: “Officers tell me the driver is full of whipits. 'Whipits' you say?”

British Reporter (to the operator): "What did you see?"
Black Drawbridge Operator (to reporter): “I looked up and said ‘No he ain’t!’

British Reporter (to the operator): “The cops said it was like the Dukes of Hazard.”
Black Drawbridge Operator (to reporter): “THAT’S… I call it the Blues Brothers.”

:D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

That dude may just win my favorite internet thing ever award...it had been the "sasquatches are sucking cock behind my woodpile" guy but this one may just be The One
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/a ... ontroversy

"Go fuck yourself!" - Alec Baldwin

"We live in a world where we're hidden behind the anonymity of social media, and people feel they can say anything," he said in a video shared to Instagram on Sunday afternoon. "They want to spray it all over you and spit it all over you -- their venom and their hate. There are things that have been said lately about people that I love, that I care about deeply, which are just ridiculous."

Says the guy who has been "saying anything" and "spraying venom and hate" on the internet for decades!

Now you know how Trumpy-poo's family feels about YOU Alec Baldwin. :hmmm:

Funny thing is, you use lies when you mock, while the people mocking your wife right now are using truth.

You sound like you're about ready to sucker-punch a stranger again Alec!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canad ... 20November.

As someone else said, time for Trumpy-poo to do an Alec Baldwin impression...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ya know that ole Chef here has never been to Southeastern BC to places like Fernie, Kimberly, Invermere, Nelson, not sure why. Is it worth the road trip next summer for Ole Chef and family?
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:02 am Ya know that ole Chef here has never been to Southeastern BC to places like Fernie, Kimberly, Invermere, Nelson, not sure why. Is it worth the road trip next summer for Ole Chef and family?
Hell yeah it is

Do the loop from revelstoke to golden then down through cranbrook up the east side of kootenay lake take the ferry to balfour then over to nelson. Nice drive
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:02 am Ya know that ole Chef here has never been to Southeastern BC to places like Fernie, Kimberly, Invermere, Nelson, not sure why. Is it worth the road trip next summer for Ole Chef and family?
Yes, Nelson is cool but fucking weird with the eco weanie takeover. Get sidewalk seat at a Baker Street cafe and watch the freaks parade by.

Did a camping trip to Cranbrook/Kimberly the year before last with the kid. Stayed in St. Mary's, just outside of Kimberly. it was very cool. If you've got a truck, drive the Grey Creek Pass over to Crawford Bay, buy the wife a genuine Harry Potter straw broom and catch the Kooteny Lake Ferry, head north through Kaslo and up to Trout Lake and over to Nakusp. From there, north across Arrow Lake on the Galena Bay Ferry to Revelstoke, or south down Arrow Lake and across the ferry to Edgewood and out through Cheryville (chopshopville) to Vernon, or south down the Slocan back to Nelson/Castlegar.

Kid and I go fishing at some small lakes on the west side of Arrow Lake across from Nakusp.

Take the mtn bikes, great riding around Rossland (Seven Sisters if your up to it). Bike park in Castlegar has a fantastic pumptrack. A shit ton of trails everywhere in the region.

Drive from Cranbrook to Fernie or up to Invermere and Golden is cool drive up the ditch on the front of the Rockies.

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:13 am
Hell yeah it is

Do the loop from revelstoke to golden then down through cranbrook up the east side of kootenay lake take the ferry to balfour then over to nelson. Nice drive
Yeah it’s in the works, next summer, Ive always wanted to check out that part of BC, kind of lame that I haven’t. I actually have never really explored the interior.
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:20 am
Yes, Nelson is cool but fucking weird with the eco weanie takeover. Get sidewalk seat at a Baker Street cafe and watch the freaks parade by.

Did a camping trip to Cranbrook/Kimberly the year before last with the kid. Stayed in St. Mary's, just outside of Kimberly. it was very cool. If you've got a truck, drive the Grey Creek Pass over to Crawford Bay, buy the wife a genuine Harry Potter straw broom and catch the Kooteny Lake Ferry, head north through Kaslo and up to Trout Lake and over to Nakusp. From there, north across Arrow Lake on the Galena Bay Ferry to Revelstoke, or south down Arrow Lake and across the ferry to Edgewood and out through Cheryville (chopshopville) to Vernon, or south down the Slocan back to Nelson/Castlegar.

Kid and I go fishing at some small lakes on the west side of Arrow Lake across from Nakusp.

Take the mtn bikes, great riding around Rossland (Seven Sisters if your up to it). Bike park in Castlegar has a fantastic pumptrack. A shit ton of trails everywhere in the region.

Drive from Cranbrook to Fernie or up to Invermere and Golden is cool drive up the ditch on the front of the Rockies.
Thanks Topper! That’s what I’m kind of looking for. My daughter is a teen now and time is running out on her wanting to do stuff with us if you know what I mean.