CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2414
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Oops. Newt Gingrich just went there on Fox News ;)


el rey del mambo
User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6434
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Per »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:47 pm Oops. Newt Gingrich just went there on Fox News ;)


Dog whistling.
”Money lending Jews are the problem. Can we come up with a final solution?”

Yeah, Soros donates to a lot of demorcats. The Koch brothers donates to republicans.
The US campaign rules allow it.

But Soros keeps getting demonized by the alt right.

Guess why.

What were the ”very fine people” shouting in Charlottesville again? :eh:

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2414
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Per wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:16 am
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:47 pm Oops. Newt Gingrich just went there on Fox News ;)


Dog whistling.
”Money lending Jews are the problem. Can we come up with a final solution?”

Yeah, Soros donates to a lot of demorcats. The Koch brothers donates to republicans.
The US campaign rules allow it.

But Soros keeps getting demonized by the alt right.

Guess why.

What were the ”very fine people” shouting in Charlottesville again? :eh:

That wasn't subtle enough to call a dog whistle Per.
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2414
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Per I've seen you bring up the Koch brothers in relation to Soros before and it's not getting any less baffling to me than it was the first time I saw it.

What's the point exactly?

Don't really get posting the old video of the little nazi rally either. I mean yeah, I guess that happened?

Oh, and the Gingrich clip. This was my original source for it:

Jewish Deplorable 🇺🇸
@TrumpJew
Fox News panel melts down when Gingrich calls out Soros

https://twitter.com/TrumpJew/status/130 ... 82978?s=20

Like, some Jews hate Soros too obviously lol.
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6434
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Per »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:23 am Per I've seen you bring up the Koch brothers in relation to Soros before and it's not getting any less baffling to me than it was the first time I saw it.

What's the point exactly?

Don't really get posting the old video of the little nazi rally either. I mean yeah, I guess that happened?

Oh, and the Gingrich clip. This was my original source for it:

Jewish Deplorable 🇺🇸
@TrumpJew
Fox News panel melts down when Gingrich calls out Soros

https://twitter.com/TrumpJew/status/130 ... 82978?s=20

Like, some Jews hate Soros too obviously lol.
The point? Koch brothers bankroll republican candidates, Soros bankrolls democrat candidates.
Rich people hold a lot of sway in the USA. And their campaign finance laws are OK with that.

I just don't see the logic in pointing fingers at one side when both sides do the same.

But I do know that the alt right does have a huge problem with influential Jews, and I think that's where the problem lies.
They're not happy that the young György Schwartz managed to survive the pogroms of the fascist WW2 Hungary and then make a career for himself in investment banking and hedge funds.

For Chrissake, the man was instrumental in breaking up communist rule in Eastern Europe through generous funding of opposition groups, we in the Western world should be grateful! But I guess most of the neonazi groups receive tacit support from Russia, so.... yeah. :roll:
I guess the Russians do have a reason for not liking him. He helped shrink their political sphere in Europe dramatically.

The conspiracy theories surrounding him are dreadful and reek of classic old school anti-semitism.
It's disgraceful. :evil:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13583
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Micky »



:cry: better training, (particularly at the county level), sure, always, ever evolving). Going without = Lord of the Flies.
"evolution"
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by The Brown Wizard »

I love how everyone get painted with the antisemitism brush except the most blatantly antisemitic group of people on the fuckin planet.
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2414
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Per wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:43 am
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:23 am Per I've seen you bring up the Koch brothers in relation to Soros before and it's not getting any less baffling to me than it was the first time I saw it.

What's the point exactly?

Don't really get posting the old video of the little nazi rally either. I mean yeah, I guess that happened?

Oh, and the Gingrich clip. This was my original source for it:

Jewish Deplorable 🇺🇸
@TrumpJew
Fox News panel melts down when Gingrich calls out Soros

https://twitter.com/TrumpJew/status/130 ... 82978?s=20

Like, some Jews hate Soros too obviously lol.
The point? Koch brothers bankroll republican candidates, Soros bankrolls democrat candidates.
Rich people hold a lot of sway in the USA. And their campaign finance laws are OK with that.

I just don't see the logic in pointing fingers at one side when both sides do the same.

But I do know that the alt right does have a huge problem with influential Jews, and I think that's where the problem lies.
They're not happy that the young György Schwartz managed to survive the pogroms of the fascist WW2 Hungary and then make a career for himself in investment banking and hedge funds.

For Chrissake, the man was instrumental in breaking up communist rule in Eastern Europe through generous funding of opposition groups, we in the Western world should be grateful! But I guess most of the neonazi groups receive tacit support from Russia, so.... yeah. :roll:
I guess the Russians do have a reason for not liking him. He helped shrink their political sphere in Europe dramatically.

The conspiracy theories surrounding him are dreadful and reek of classic old school anti-semitism.
It's disgraceful. :evil:
But aren't the Koch brothers Jewish too? Maybe it's Soros' supporting radical left wing causes that's the realissue here?
Shouldn't people on the right be expected to be more critical of the activities of left wing activist billionaires than right wing ones?

As I mentioned, it was poster 'Trump Jew' that brought this clip to my attention in the first place. I provided the link. Why don't you log onto twitter and play the anti Semitism card against him and see where that takes you. LOL at a Swede trying to use anti Semitism as a shield against criticism of the activism of George Soros.
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6434
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Per »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:57 pm
Per wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:43 am
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:23 am Per I've seen you bring up the Koch brothers in relation to Soros before and it's not getting any less baffling to me than it was the first time I saw it.

What's the point exactly?

Don't really get posting the old video of the little nazi rally either. I mean yeah, I guess that happened?

Oh, and the Gingrich clip. This was my original source for it:

Jewish Deplorable 🇺🇸
@TrumpJew
Fox News panel melts down when Gingrich calls out Soros

https://twitter.com/TrumpJew/status/130 ... 82978?s=20

Like, some Jews hate Soros too obviously lol.
The point? Koch brothers bankroll republican candidates, Soros bankrolls democrat candidates.
Rich people hold a lot of sway in the USA. And their campaign finance laws are OK with that.

I just don't see the logic in pointing fingers at one side when both sides do the same.

But I do know that the alt right does have a huge problem with influential Jews, and I think that's where the problem lies.
They're not happy that the young György Schwartz managed to survive the pogroms of the fascist WW2 Hungary and then make a career for himself in investment banking and hedge funds.

For Chrissake, the man was instrumental in breaking up communist rule in Eastern Europe through generous funding of opposition groups, we in the Western world should be grateful! But I guess most of the neonazi groups receive tacit support from Russia, so.... yeah. :roll:
I guess the Russians do have a reason for not liking him. He helped shrink their political sphere in Europe dramatically.

The conspiracy theories surrounding him are dreadful and reek of classic old school anti-semitism.
It's disgraceful. :evil:
But aren't the Koch brothers Jewish too? Maybe it's Soros' supporting radical left wing causes that's the realissue here?
Shouldn't people on the right be expected to be more critical of the activities of left wing activist billionaires than right wing ones?

As I mentioned, it was poster 'Trump Jew' that brought this clip to my attention in the first place. I provided the link. Why don't you log onto twitter and play the anti Semitism card against him and see where that takes you. LOL at a Swede trying to use anti Semitism as a shield against criticism of the activism of George Soros.
Yeah... it's not just me. :drink:
QAnon began in October 2017 with an anonymous user named “Q” on the imageboard website 4chan who claimed to have classified information surrounding the Trump administration and its critics. It is described as a conspiratorial movement that purports that the so-called liberal elite, including Democratic politicians and Jewish billionaire George Soros, are part of a secret political faction to overthrow Trump.

“QAnon conspiracies are centered around the idea of a powerful elite secretly manipulating current events,” Counter Extremism Project senior research analyst Josh Lipowsky told JNS. “QAnon subscribers have politicized the conspiracies around an imagined Democrat-led ‘deep state’ conspiring against Donald Trump, who is heralded as the only one who can defeat this menace.”

Lipowsky labeled QAnon “a modern-day version” of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which QAnon echoes in its conspiracy theories, in that “the primary goal is to shift blame.”

“At the center of these conspiracies is a secretive cabal with vast political and financial power,” he explained. “Certain people want to believe that there is really an all-powerful group controlling things because it removes the onus of personal responsibility for one’s own circumstances and creates a scapegoat for larger catastrophes. The economy is crashing? A virus is spreading throughout the world? It must be because of X. And historically, X has usually meant the Jews.”
https://ejpress.org/the-fight-against-a ... emy-qanon/
QAnon is a loosely organized, far-right network of people who believe the world is controlled by a satanic cabal of pedophiles and cannibals, made up of politicians (mostly Democrats), mainstream media, journalists, and Hollywood entertainers. This cabal is accused of controlling a “deep-state” government whose purpose is to undermine and attack President Donald Trump and his supporters.[1]

Antisemitic conspiracy theories about Jewish elites, globalists, and bankers are part and parcel of the QAnon belief system and George Soros and the Rothschilds are consistent targets. The nefarious antisemitic forgery Protocols of the Elders of Zion continues to be invoked by QAnon supporters, and even elevated by political leaders.[2] In addition, the use of children in the conspiracy—the need to rescue children from the hands of the powerful globalists—harkens back to medieval blood libel accusations against Jews.

QAnon conspiracy theorists are waiting for the “Storm”—the mass arrest of people in power—and the Great Awakening, where everyone will realize the QAnon theory is the truth. While supporters argue that QAnon does not promote violence, members of the group have been linked to several violent crimes, including a planned kidnapping and a murder, reportedly because of their beliefs in QAnon.[3]

In May 2019, the FBI identified QAnon as a potential domestic terrorist threat, stating these anti-government, identity-based conspiracy theories, including QAnon, “very likely encourage the targeting of specific people, places and organizations, thereby increasing the likelihood of violence against these targets.”
https://www.ajc.org/news/ajc-position-paper-qanon
A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and pedophilia. They plan to mongrelize the white race so it will lose its essential power.

Does this conspiracy theory sound familiar? It is. The same narrative has been repackaged by QAnon.

I have studied and worked to prevent genocide for forty years. Genocide Watch and the Alliance Against Genocide, the first international anti-genocide coalition, see such hate-filled conspiracy theories as early warning signs of deadly genocidal violence.

The plot, described above, was the conspiracy “revealed” in the most influential anti-Jewish pamphlet of all time. It was called The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It was written by Russian anti-Jewish propagandists around 1902. It collected myths about a Jewish plot to take over the world that had existed for hundreds of years. Central to its mythology was the Blood Libel, which claimed that Jews kidnapped and slaughtered Christian children and drained their blood to mix in the dough for matzos consumed on Jewish holidays.

The Nazis published a children’s book of the Protocols that they required in the curriculum of every primary school in Germany. The Nazi newspaper, Der Stürmer (derived from the German word for “Storm”) spread the Blood Libel. Hitler’s Mein Kampf, his narcissistic autobiography and manifesto for his battle against the Jewish plot to rule the world, copied his conspiracy theories from the Protocols.

The Nazis worshiped Adolf Hitler as the Leader who would rescue the white race from this secret Jewish plot. Nazi “storm troopers” (“storm detachment” – Sturmabteilung) helped bring Hitler to power. Nazi Germany went on to conquer Europe and murder six million Jews and millions of Roma, Slavs, LGBTQ and other people.

America had its own dark side. Henry Ford echoed Nazi hatred of Jews and had 500,000 copies of the Protocols printed and distributed in the U.S. Father Coughlin preached the Protocols on national radio. The Ku Klux Klan combined its white supremacist racism with hatred of Jews.

QAnon’s conspiracy theory is a rebranded version of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

QAnon purveys the fantasy that a secret Satan-worshiping cabal is taking over the world. Its members kidnap white children, keep them in secret prisons run by pedophiles, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from the essence in their blood. The cabal held the American Presidency under the Clintons and Obama, nearly took power again in 2016, and lurks in a “Deep State” financed by Jews, including George Soros, and in Jews who control the media. They want to disarm citizens and defund the police. They promote abortion, transgender rights, and homosexuality. They want open borders so brown illegal aliens can invade America and mongrelize the white race.

QAnon true believers think Donald Trump will rescue America from this Satanic cabal. At the time of “The Storm,” supporters of the cabal will be rounded up and executed.

The QAnon conspiracy theory has now spread to neo-Nazis in Germany, where over 200,000 German QAnon accounts infest the internet. A faction known as “Reichsbürger,” or citizens of the Reich, orchestrated a brief storming of Parliament on Aug. 29.

Many people are perplexed at how any rational person could fall for such an irrational conspiracy theory. But modern social science shows that people in groups don’t always think rationally. They respond to fear and terror. They blame their misfortunes on scapegoats. They support narcissistic demagogues they hope will rescue them.

In the 1930’s, millions of Europeans were unemployed. Violent battles between Nazis and Communists raged in city streets. Democratic governments were powerless. Fascist dictators ruled Spain and Italy. Hitler took power in Germany and conquered Western Europe. Stalin’s Communists conquered the East. The Hitler-Stalin Pact sealed totalitarian rule over most of Europe. It took World War II and the deaths of millions to defeat the Nazis’ genocidal tyranny, and another fifty years to free the gulags of the Soviet Union.

Today the American people suffer from a Plague. Millions of Americans have lost their jobs. Angry mobs roam American cities and battle militarized police and heavily armed militias. The American government seems to be paralyzed. Dictators rule Russia and China. Islamic fascists rule Saudi Arabia and the old Ottoman and Persian empires. The American President appeases Russia, scapegoats China for the pandemic, and looks the other way as Vladimir Putin and Mohammed bin Salman murder their opponents.

In July, the Texas Republican party unveiled a new slogan, “We Are the Storm.” Over a dozen Republicans running for Congress have signaled support for the QAnon movement. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican candidate from Georgia who has endorsed QAnon’s views, is likely to win a seat in Congress. The President praises her as a “future Republican star.” The Trump campaign welcomes QAnon supporters to his rallies. When asked about QAnon on national television, the President replied, “I understand that they like me very much, which I appreciate.”

Some leading Republicans have begun to speak out against QAnon. Rep. Liz Cheney, chairwoman of the House Republican Conference, has denounced QAnon as “dangerous lunacy that should have no place in American politics.” Republican leaders such as Rep. Adam Kinzinger and Sen. Ben Sasse have also denounced QAnon. Former Gov. Jeb Bush has said of QAnon, “Nut jobs, racists, haters have no place in either Party.”

The world has seen QAnon before. It was called Nazism. In QAnon, Nazism wants a comeback.
https://www.justsecurity.org/72339/qano ... rebranded/
Last edited by Per on Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6434
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Per »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:57 pm But aren't the Koch brothers Jewish too?
They are? I thought they were of Dutch lineage and evangelicals?

Never heard that they were Jewish. Where did you get that idea?
Because they have a German sounding last name? :eh:
... or because they are rich? :look:

Edit:
Yeah, i looked it up, the Koch family are definitely crackers....
In 1927, Koch developed a more efficient thermal cracking process for turning crude oil into gasoline which allowed smaller players in the industry to better compete with the oil majors.
Koch partnered with William Rhodes Davis to build the third-largest oil refinery serving the Third Reich, a project which was personally approved by Adolf Hitler.[15] The refinery was significantly important, for it was one of the few refineries in Germany that could produce the high octane fuel needed for fighter planes.[16] Koch President and COO David L. Robertson acknowledged that Winkler-Koch provided the cracking unit for the 1934 Hamburg refinery...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_C._Koch :wink:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2414
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Per wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:49 am
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:57 pm But aren't the Koch brothers Jewish too?
They are? I thought they were of Dutch lineage and evangelicals?

Never heard that they were Jewish. Where did you get that idea?
Because they have a German sounding last name? :eh:
... or because they are rich? :look:

Edit:
Yeah, i looked it up, the Koch family are definitely crackers....
In 1927, Koch developed a more efficient thermal cracking process for turning crude oil into gasoline which allowed smaller players in the industry to better compete with the oil majors.
Koch partnered with William Rhodes Davis to build the third-largest oil refinery serving the Third Reich, a project which was personally approved by Adolf Hitler.[15] The refinery was significantly important, for it was one of the few refineries in Germany that could produce the high octane fuel needed for fighter planes.[16] Koch President and COO David L. Robertson acknowledged that Winkler-Koch provided the cracking unit for the 1934 Hamburg refinery...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_C._Koch :wink:
Hah, I guess they aren't then. I'm not sure where I read that. Frisian it seems.

I didn't read your previous links though. Fuck Reading All That.

edit - okay, this is the article that lead me to believe the Koch brothers were Jewish. Erroneously it turns out.

https://www.jpost.com/american-politics ... tle-563841
el rey del mambo
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: CC Random thread

Post by SKYO »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:19 am
SKYO wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:18 am I guess the canadian version - can only hold 5 rounds, but the american version 9mm. :o
All pistol cal carbines now have a 5 round max in canada and we can buy them in 9mm as well. Criminals will remove the preventer pins anyway.

The issue in canada isnt legal gun owners or their legally purchased arms its the police and courts inability to have any effect on actual gun crime.
True, but here's a real crazy gun seizure at the Canadian border, Abbotsford border.

Image
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Id take a few of those
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 27136
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:46 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:41 pm
UWSaint wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:34 pmRIP RBG
Agreed, she was a remarkable woman.

But apparently many of her leftist followers don't share our sentiments.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... bgs-death/
A truly remarkable person that will be sorely missed. :(

But her followers need not worry, Moscow Mitch has earlier been very clear in expressing his conviction that there should be no appointments to the Supreme Court in an election year; that the voters must have their say. I’m sure he will stay firm on this.
:thumbs:
Sounds like somebody misunderstood Mr McConnell. :wow:

McConnell has maintained, however, that Garland's confirmation was unique in that the Senate and executive branch were controlled by different parties. That isn't the case in the wake of Ginsburg's death.

“In the last midterm election before Justice Scalia’s death in 2016, Americans elected a Republican Senate majority because we pledged to check and balance the last days of a lame-duck president’s second term. We kept our promise,” McConnell continued. “Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president’s Supreme Court nominee in a presidential election year.”

McConnell added that “by contrast, Americans reelected our majority in 2016 and expanded it in 2018 because we pledged to work with President Trump and support his agenda, particularly his outstanding appointments to the federal judiciary.”

“Once again, we will keep our promise,” he said. “President Trump’s nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate.”
:thumbs:

As you said Per, "the voters must have their say".
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6434
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:58 pm
Per wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:46 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:41 pm
UWSaint wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:34 pmRIP RBG
Agreed, she was a remarkable woman.

But apparently many of her leftist followers don't share our sentiments.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... bgs-death/
A truly remarkable person that will be sorely missed. :(

But her followers need not worry, Moscow Mitch has earlier been very clear in expressing his conviction that there should be no appointments to the Supreme Court in an election year; that the voters must have their say. I’m sure he will stay firm on this.
:thumbs:
Sounds like somebody misunderstood Mr McConnell. :wow:

McConnell has maintained, however, that Garland's confirmation was unique in that the Senate and executive branch were controlled by different parties. That isn't the case in the wake of Ginsburg's death.

“In the last midterm election before Justice Scalia’s death in 2016, Americans elected a Republican Senate majority because we pledged to check and balance the last days of a lame-duck president’s second term. We kept our promise,” McConnell continued. “Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president’s Supreme Court nominee in a presidential election year.”

McConnell added that “by contrast, Americans reelected our majority in 2016 and expanded it in 2018 because we pledged to work with President Trump and support his agenda, particularly his outstanding appointments to the federal judiciary.”

“Once again, we will keep our promise,” he said. “President Trump’s nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate.”
:thumbs:

As you said Per, "the voters must have their say".
Well, I was quoting Moscow Mitch, but sure.

And in November they will,
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Post Reply