CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10582
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:50 pm

Holy Grail
Brazil
Parents
Repo Man
The Party
Withnail and I
Spinal Tap
After Hours
Bad Santa
FUBAR I & ll
Harold and Maude
Ed Wood
Mall Cop
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4174
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Per » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:24 pm

Off the top of my head:

Holy Grail
Life of Brian
Young Frankenstein
Fargo
The Producers
Four Weddings and a Funeral
Forest Gump
M*A*S*H
Foul Play
Airplane

But how about Slapshot? That's a comedy, right?
And it's a damn good one.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20364
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:25 pm

I forgot about Slapshot and The Party.

And I'm not proud of it but I laughed waaay too much watching Knight & Day.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7013
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:30 pm

No love for The Office? Thats one of my faves. Or Up in Smoke? Nice Dreams?

Topps whats with the Paul Blart movie? :lol: ya stoner
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8335
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Island Nucklehead » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:11 pm

In no particular order:

No Country
Big Lebowski
Slap Shot
American Psycho
Tropic Thunder
Platoon
Dumb and Dumber
Deadpool
The Departed
Office Space

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7013
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Ya office space not the office lol.
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10582
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:39 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:30 pm
No love for The Office? Thats one of my faves. Or Up in Smoke? Nice Dreams?

Topps whats with the Paul Blart movie? :lol: ya stoner
Reminds me of a Mall Cop melt down
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7013
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:48 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course! Do you ever wonder if hes one of these posters on this site? He couldn't just walk away for good like that could he?
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7013
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:50 am

Had to drive into Telegraph Creek last week. Holy fuck whats with that road?

Canadas most dangerous drive apparently...20% grades down washboard. I was jammed into first gear in my truck and still ragging the breaks.
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10582
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:56 am

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:50 am
Had to drive into Telegraph Creek last week. Holy fuck whats with that road?

Canadas most dangerous drive apparently...20% grades down washboard. I was jammed into first gear in my truck and still ragging the breaks.
Only been there once, 1980 by helicopter from Shesley. How much damage from the fire last year?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7013
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:11 am

Topper wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:56 am
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:50 am
Had to drive into Telegraph Creek last week. Holy fuck whats with that road?

Canadas most dangerous drive apparently...20% grades down washboard. I was jammed into first gear in my truck and still ragging the breaks.
Only been there once, 1980 by helicopter from Shesley. How much damage from the fire last year?
It was devastated. The houses were saved for the most part but every last tree is torched all around town
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10582
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:52 am

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:11 am
Topper wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:56 am
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:50 am
Had to drive into Telegraph Creek last week. Holy fuck whats with that road?

Canadas most dangerous drive apparently...20% grades down washboard. I was jammed into first gear in my truck and still ragging the breaks.
Only been there once, 1980 by helicopter from Shesley. How much damage from the fire last year?
It was devastated. The houses were saved for the most part but every last tree is torched all around town
That's what I feared. Damn.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4174
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Per » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:08 pm

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:11 pm
In no particular order:

No Country
Big Lebowski
Slap Shot
American Psycho
Tropic Thunder
Platoon
Dumb and Dumber
Deadpool
The Departed
Office Space
You consider Platoon a comedy? :o
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7013
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:48 pm

Or No Country for that matter
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8335
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Island Nucklehead » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Per wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:08 pm
Island Nucklehead wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:11 pm
In no particular order:

No Country
Big Lebowski
Slap Shot
American Psycho
Tropic Thunder
Platoon
Dumb and Dumber
Deadpool
The Departed
Office Space
You consider Platoon a comedy? :o
Well... it has it's moments, but no, I missed the comedy requirement and went with top-10

Post Reply