CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:34 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:01 pm A year ago today was the last time I had my hair cut. It's around the bottom of my shoulder blades in the back, front is past my chin.
Good Lord how uncivilized!
A few of my clients like to joke about the contrast of my angry biker appearance and professional work.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Topper wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:35 am Spokane friends have me following Gonzaga basketball, and I have always fucking hated basketball. Last night's win to enter the national Championships as the only undefeated team in the country was amazing. Down by 12 at the half and winning by 10. What a game.
I haven't followed college ball for years.

Gonzaga always used to be the team that never had any "superstar" talent but was incredible to watch because they competed with anyone by having incredible buy-in to the team's system. Are they still that team?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Reading on a kiwi fishing board and saw a damn funny insult...

Google me sausage ya fuckwit

:lol:
If you need air...call it in
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:13 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:06 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:34 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:01 pm A year ago today was the last time I had my hair cut. It's around the bottom of my shoulder blades in the back, front is past my chin.
Good Lord how uncivilized!

Me, I've had a haircut in the last year... 6 months ago?

I also shaved 2 months ago and a few months before that.

My grooming habits are similar to what they were a few decades back.

(and I fucking LOVE it)
Scruffy Doc... funny that’s not how I pictured you.

I figured a Lincoln beard, wide brimmed hat and suspenders over a pair work trousers and a plain cotton shirt. You know, nothing that would stand out in your average alliance/Mennonite brethren church 😎
I love the way you rail against stereotyping

... except when it comes to stereotyping conservatives and Christians. :drink:

I've mentioned a few times I haven't been to church in many years

... but when I did attend, I dressed much like YOU would at your cathedral or mosque.

I wasn't sure which of those you attend, so I consulted the archives:
ukcanuck wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:38 pm Just so we are clear, I'm Catholic
ukcanuck wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:04 am Dude I know you are just trying to get under my skin, but do you seriously think you are gonna lecture me on my Christianity?
ukcanuck wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:42 pm My personal experience as a Catholic kid in a classroom full of Alliance church kids, a couple of native kids and sprinkle of army brats in Chilliwack
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:49 am Seems I'm not the only christian beginning to ask questions...
Lol just kidding, I know you're a Muslim buddy...
Meh - Catholicism / Islam not a whole lot of difference really especially those countries in and around the Mediterranean.

Plenty of stereotypes to go around

You are right though, sometimes the Schlick rings hollow. Gaslighting the other side’s stereotypes whilst ignoring one’s own is problematic.

But hats off bro to your skills in digging up old posts I had forgotten writing those !

Lol muslim buddy- hah does banging a Muslim waitress count ?

I have discovered that the futile part of the wearing a hijab is that simple cloth is never going to hide a fine ass and black robes turn that ass into a challenge.

Emotionally damaged women are the same the world over

“What’s that? Daddy didn’t treat you right? Well come sit down and tell UK all about it”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:57 am Meh - Catholicism / Islam not a whole lot of difference really especially those countries in and around the Mediterranean.

Plenty of stereotypes to go around

You are right though, sometimes the Schlick rings hollow. Gaslighting the other side’s stereotypes whilst ignoring one’s own is problematic.

But hats off bro to your skills in digging up old posts I had forgotten writing those !

Lol muslim buddy- hah does banging a Muslim waitress count ?

I have discovered that the futile part of the wearing a hijab is that simple cloth is never going to hide a fine ass and black robes turn that ass into a challenge.

Emotionally damaged women are the same the world over

“What’s that? Daddy didn’t treat you right? Well come sit down and tell UK all about it”
Ahhh so you're a fine Christian! Hans Christian Andersen!

(when you're not mocking the fuck out of Christianity of course)
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:01 pm Ahhh so you're a fine Christian! Hans Christian Andersen!

(when you're not mocking the fuck out of Christianity of course)
:) point of order I only really mock Protestant Christianity.

There is only one true Christian church and as soon as that Martin Luther dude started objecting to that it’s been nothing but bitching and moaning ever since.

I figure once you start picking holes in a perfectly working religion you go down the road to atheism and who knows where those godless heathens will take us?

But as far as all religions go, I refer to the Pareto rule and call out all of them as 80% bullshit.

If I’m God, I am IDGAF what you wear or don’t wear; eat or don’t eat; or whether you pray on Friday Saturday or Sunday. Especially if your job is to foreclose mortgages on Monday.

However I agree with Jesus, the universe is eternal and as you mention life is eternal; the 20% that 80% of atheists have completely lost the plot over.

Mostly the mocking I do in the election thread is just trying to keep the volley going back and forth with you.

The antisemite-Christian Zionist dichotomy
( interesting that it auto corrected CZ but not anti semite )

Anyway I came home and cannabis is next to the chia pets at the grocery store can you tell ?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^I wanna know how many Hail Marys those twisted fucks made you say for banging that Muslim waitress! :evil:

Damn! Those dirty cunts won't even let you blame Father O'Pederast for your behavior...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:15 pm cannabis is next to the chia pets at the grocery store
Lies
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:53 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:15 pm cannabis is next to the chia pets at the grocery store
Lies
Slight exaggeration ?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:21 pm
Lies
Slight exaggeration ?
Its all over regulated unless you find a dispensary on the rez. Indian grass stores are waaaay cheaper
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:37 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:21 pm
Lies
Slight exaggeration ?
Its all over regulated unless you find a dispensary on the rez. Indian grass stores are waaaay cheaper
There are like 5 cannabis shops with 5 miles

3 within a ten minute walk including one fancy Gov store

I’ve only just started to dig up old connections for my own guy but it’s slow going with covid.

I’m sorry buts it’s a revelation for me coming home so late in the day. Not so much the change in the laws or the quantity or quality. What amazing to me is the turnaround social acceptability.

It’s all new to me 😍
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Saudi Arabia is building a linear city:

el rey del mambo
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Let the riots begin

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Topper wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:34 am Let the riots begin

:lol:

All of a sudden i find the french funny! Haha