CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove »

Obama = DPE (Dooshbaggiest President Ever)

Oh it's true!

And yes, Donny is hilarious! :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://babylonbee.com/news/mueller-rem ... am-lincoln (it's a satirical website)
Mueller Reminds Congress Report Doesn't Exonerate Trump From Assassination Of President Lincoln

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In his 29-hour-long testimony to Congress earlier this week, former special counsel Robert Mueller was quick to remind lawmakers that his report on Russian interference in the 2016 election did not exonerate Trump from the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln in 1865.

"Now I want to be clear," he said, "that while this report did not find the president guilty of obstruction of justice or collusion with the Russians, it also does not exonerate him from the assassination of President Lincoln."

Confused congresspeople sat in silence, looking at one another awkwardly.

"While we couldn't place him at Ford's Theatre on the evening of April 14, 1865, we could not confirm he wasn't present, either," Mueller continued. "That is for Congress to decide."

One congressperson asked Mueller if Trump could be charged with the crime of shooting Lincoln in the head when he leaves the White House.

Mueller thought for a moment. "I don't want to answer that. But yes."
By the way UK, you have not been exonerated of being an antisemite.
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

I wonder if Trump was there when JFK was assassinated.......

Was he the missing guy????
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:52 pm I wonder if Trump was there when JFK was assassinated.......

Was he the missing guy????
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:38 pm https://babylonbee.com/news/mueller-rem ... am-lincoln (it's a satirical website)
Mueller Reminds Congress Report Doesn't Exonerate Trump From Assassination Of President Lincoln

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In his 29-hour-long testimony to Congress earlier this week, former special counsel Robert Mueller was quick to remind lawmakers that his report on Russian interference in the 2016 election did not exonerate Trump from the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln in 1865.

"Now I want to be clear," he said, "that while this report did not find the president guilty of obstruction of justice or collusion with the Russians, it also does not exonerate him from the assassination of President Lincoln."

"While we couldn't place him at Ford's Theatre on the evening of April 14, 1865, we could not confirm he wasn't present, either," Mueller continued. "That is for Congress to decide."

One congressperson asked Mueller if Trump could be charged with the crime of shooting Lincoln in the head when he leaves the White House.

Funny you sound just like the defensive dusty old bitch and the woman with impossibly large mouth at the 24 minute mark.

If any criticism of Zionism is equal to racism then I guess the israeli’s are free to do whatever they need to eliminate Palestine.
Because too bad for Palestinians they are in the way...
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Group Parties | Redneck Riviera NashvilleImage
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:48 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:38 pm https://babylonbee.com/news/mueller-rem ... am-lincoln (it's a satirical website)

If any criticism of Zionism is equal to racism then I guess the israeli’s are free to do whatever they need to eliminate Palestine.
Because too bad for Palestinians they are in the way...
This reminds me of last week when you bemoaned "the targeted killing of terrorists" in a crazily biased Israel "facts" post:

viewtopic.php?p=349693#p349693

So there's that and then there's some of your other posts:
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:56 pm I’m saying that Americans blindly support Israel because America is a Christian Zionist nation and it suits America’s world views so it’s only natural that American media which is more or less owned by Jewish Americans, would perpetuate that narrative.
ukcanuck wrote: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:04 pm It doesn't make something well documented if it's reported over and over in a syndicated newspaper

The New York Times is wholly owned by a Jewish family who are clearly apart of the established jewish dominated media community in North America.

The same interest group that has funded american geopolitics for the last hundred or so years.
The same interest group that cut its teeth in propaganda in two world wars
ukcanuck wrote: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:12 pm I'm not convinced by the new fucking York times not the Washington post anymore than the garbage in our own spin factory national rags
ukcanuck wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:26 pm Good point, but you're then asking a lot of the education system. Imagine the budget increases required to teach them that the holocaust actually...

:shock:
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:37 am in popular culture, "Nazi or Hitler" means an extreme right wing, evil prick that gassed 6 million innocent Jews...

oops! did I just admit the holocaust actually happened? Praise the lord and pass the butter think I have been converted!
Plus this: viewtopic.php?p=264209#p264209

(the time you listed every Jew in USA media as "evidence" Jews are controlling almost all info and telling lies about Zionism)

That amounts to more than just "any criticism of Zionism" no?

By the way UK, you have not been exonerated of being a wide-eyed ranting TDS sufferer either...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/274538 ... greenfield
51% OF MASS SHOOTERS IN 2019 WERE BLACK: ONLY 29% WERE WHITE

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism.

This tide of violence has received less media coverage because it challenges the false claim that, as a CNN op-ed once put it, mass shootings are a “white man’s problem.”

"I would say our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country," Rep. Ilhan Omar claimed on Al Jazeera.

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men," Don Lemon had previously claimed on CNN.

"White Men Have Committed More Mass Shootings Than Any Other Group," Newsweek had argued.

The perception that mass shootings are a “white man’s problem” lingers around the country because white mass shooters tend to get more publicity.

Mass shooters have no particular ideology. Crusius and Betts were opposites ideologically. (Though both cared deeply about the environment.) Nor are mass shooters a white problem or a black problem.

Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely utilized by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass shooters, perpetrators in shootings that killed or wounded 4 or more people, whose race is known, 21 were white, 37 were black, 8 were Latino, and 6 were members of other groups.

51% of mass shooters in 2019 were black, 29% were white, and 11% were Latino.

Three mass shooters were Asian, two were American Indian and one was Arab.

These numbers are if anything vastly understated. As many as half of the mass shootings that took place in 2019 thus far remain unsolved, but they often took place in black areas and claimed black victims.

White people make up 61% of the country’s population, followed by Hispanics at 17.8%, and African-Americans at 12.7%. In that context, white people are actually dramatically underrepresented among mass shooters, as are Latinos, while African-Americans are highly overrepresented.
Source: https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data/2019

I felt this needed to be posted because of some of the hot-takes posted here recently.

EDIT: Also logic dictates a nutjob shooter doesn't represent his political affiliation, be it Dem or Repub.
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:49 am

This reminds me of last week when you bemoaned "the targeted killing of terrorists" in a crazily biased Israel "facts" post:

So there's that and then there's some of your other posts:
Yes I did re-post this from YOUR OWN source. If it was biased then you brought it to the discussion (if one can call you trying to assassinate my character a discussion.) Its interesting that of all the criticisms leveled against Israel in your article this is the one you jumped on, but I am not surprised. The targeted killing of terrorists sounds like justice to the vengeful (conservatives with greed, fear and hatred in the hearts like yourself) but its not justice at all. It's vigilantism at a national level and it condemned by many.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/oct/24/obama-terrorism-kill-list
nytimes.com/2018/03/07/books/review/ronen-bergman-rise-and-kill-first.html

Targeted killing is defined as a form of assassination carried by governments against their perceived enemies. Analysts believe it to be a modern euphemism for the assassination (prominent premeditated killing) of an individual by a state organization or institution outside a judicial procedure or a battlefield.

the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/state-sponsored-assassination/
cfr.org/counterterrorism/targeted-killings/p9627

Since the late 20th century, the legal status of targeted killing has become a subject of contention within and between various nations. Historically, at least since the mid-eighteenth century, Western thinking has generally considered the use of assassination as a tool of statecraft to be illegal. Some academics, military personnel and officials describe targeted killing as legitimate within the context of self-defense, when employed against terrorists or combatants engaged in asymmetrical warfare. They argue that drones are more humane and more accurate than manned vehicles, and that targeted or "named killings" do not occur in any context other than a declared state of war.

the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/state-sponsored-assassination/

Some twenty-six members of Congress, with academics, civil rights groups (i.e. the American Civil Liberties Union) have criticized targeted killings as a form of extrajudicial killings, which may be illegal within the United States and under international law. According to statistical analyses provided by Reprieve, 9 children have been killed for every targeted adult the United States has tried to assassinate, and, in numerous failed attempts to kill Ayman al-Zawahri, the CIA has killed 76 children and 29 adult bystanders.

Targeted killings by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) also called targeted prevention or focused foiling, has occurred in the course of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict against persons accused of carrying out or planning attacks on Israeli targets in the West Bank or inside Israel.

The practice of targeted killing developed in the post-World War II period, throughout which Israel has exercised the option more than any other Western democracy, according to Israeli investigative journalist Ronen Bergman. This passes one of the tests for whether or not anti-zionism is Anti-semitism, holding Israel to a higher standard than other democracies...

nytimes.com/2018/01/23/magazine/how-arafat-eluded-israels-assassination-machine.html

Some of the known operations include:
btselem.org/statistics/fatalities/before-cast-lead/by-date-of-event/wb-gaza/palestinians-who-were-the-object-of-a-targeted-killing

Operation_Wrath_of_God
Operation_Spring_of_Youth
Wadie_Haddad
Khalil_al-Wazir
Abbas_al-Musawi
Emad_Akel
Fathi_Shaqaqi
Yahya_Ayyash
Khaled_Mashal
Abu_Ali_Mustafa
Salah_Shehade
Ahmed_Yassin
Jamal_Abu_Samhadana
Nizar_Rayan
Zuhir_al-Qaisi
Ahmed_Jabari
Raed_al_Atar
Jihad_Mughniyah
Mohamed_Zouari

Civilian casualty ratio
According to the Israeli Human Rights organization B'Tselem, which uses data independent of the Israeli military, Israeli targeted killings claimed 425 Palestinian lives between September 2000 and August 2011. Of these, 251 persons (59.1 percent) were the targeted individuals and 174 (40.9 percent) were civilian bystanders. This implies a ratio of civilians to targets of 1:1.44 during the whole period.

old.btselem.org/statistics/english/

I think you and I can agree that for Justice to occur, there needs to be a judicial process involved and it seems accurate to question whether Israel has been concerned with eliminating its enemies rather than concerned justice that is NOT an Anti Semite question.
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:56 pm I’m saying that Americans blindly support Israel because America is a Christian Zionist nation and it suits America’s world views so it’s only natural that American media which is more or less owned by Jewish Americans, would perpetuate that narrative.
I was in error in the statement that "Americans blindly support Israel" It is a blanket statement and i'll adjust it now to say Right Wing Christian zionist Conservatives blindly support Israel therefore it is unsurprising that american media is known to be biased.

A recent media study based on an analysis of 50 years of data found that major U.S. newspapers have provided consistently skewed, pro-Israel reporting on Israel-Palestine.

The study, conducted by 416Labs, a Toronto-based consulting and research firm, is the largest of its kind.

Using computer analysis, researchers evaluated the headlines of five influential U.S. newspapers: the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Washington Post, and Wall Street Journal from 1967 to 2017.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/new-study ... ia/254049/

Once again, to suggest that the US media is biased is NOT anti-Semitic
ukcanuck wrote: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:04 pm It doesn't make something well documented if it's reported over and over in a syndicated newspaper

The New York Times is wholly owned by a Jewish family who are clearly apart of the established jewish dominated media community in North America.

The same interest group that has funded american geopolitics for the last hundred or so years.
The same interest group that cut its teeth in propaganda in two world wars
see above
ukcanuck wrote: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:12 pm I'm not convinced by the new fucking York times not the Washington post anymore than the garbage in our own spin factory national rags

was my opinion at the time...
ukcanuck wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:26 pm Good point, but you're then asking a lot of the education system. Imagine the budget increases required to teach them that the holocaust actually...

:shock:
This is bullshit and dishonest as fuck. Show me the link where I deny the holocaust :evil: :evil: :evil:
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:37 am in popular culture, "Nazi or Hitler" means an extreme right wing, evil prick that gassed 6 million innocent Jews...

oops! did I just admit the holocaust actually happened? Praise the lord and pass the butter think I have been converted!
This is also out of context and slanderous, Do you need to win every argument so badly you would stoop to slander? yeah don't bother answering, I already know that yes your need to be right drives your moral compass

Plus this: viewtopic.php?p=264209#p264209

(the time you listed every Jew in USA media as "evidence" Jews are controlling almost all info and telling lies about Zionism)

That amounts to more than just "any criticism of Zionism" no?

By the way UK, you have not been exonerated of being a wide-eyed ranting TDS sufferer either...
[/quote]

You not only do not have the authority to exonerate anyone, by your defense of trump you clearly do not know what the word means
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:43 pm you trying to assassinate my character

This is bullshit and dishonest as fuck. Show me the link where I deny the holocaust :evil: :evil: :evil:

This is also out of context and slanderous, Do you need to win every argument so badly you would stoop to slander?

You not only do not have the authority to exonerate anyone, by your defense of trump you clearly do not know what the word means
Hey man, don't shoot the messenger!

(actually try not to shoot anyone k?) :look:

The links are in the quotes (click on the little blue arrows)

And clearly YOU are the one who doesn't understand "exonerate" nor the context in which it was used. :roll:

Fact is you have not been exonerated (by anyone) of the two crimes I mentioned.

Point that flew over your head: Mueller did "not have the authority to exonerate" Donny.

Not surprised you went on yet another long-winded one-sided biased rant against the Jews/Israel.

UK, you seem even angrier than usual, take a double dose of your Mëds and call me in the morning...
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:39 pm https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/274538 ... greenfield
51% OF MASS SHOOTERS IN 2019 WERE BLACK: ONLY 29% WERE WHITE
Source: https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data/2019

I felt this needed to be posted because of some of the hot-takes posted here recently.
Bullshit Alt Right fake news:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/frontpage-magazine/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

Overall, we rate FrontPage Magazine a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of conspiracy theories regarding Islam as well as propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam. This source has also failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers.

Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Muslism Hate Group
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180
Your source doesn't even track the shooters by race ??

Come on Doc quoting HATE groups?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^Obviously you didn't read the Source link, nor look into it's legitimacy (rave reviews).

As for the other link... "HATE group"?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a conservative-hating pinko who passed that judgement... oh the irony!

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about FrontPage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FrontPage_Magazine

Some of their writings are biased to the right, just as your postings are biased to the left.

It might be true that FP hates Islamic terrorism

... but my linked article had nothing to do with Islam (so like wotdafuq dude!)

But this particular writer (Daniel Greenfield) is highly respected and unbiased.

Let me guess, you don't believe a word he says because he is a Jew born in Israel? :hmmm:

Unlax UK, I'm your friend and only trying to help you with your issues...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:59 pm
Point that flew over your head: Mueller did "not have the authority to exonerate" Donny.
Exactly!

But the reason people keep debating this is because the Don immediately after the report was delivered (but not yet made public) insisted that he was completely exonerated by it. Which he of course wasn’t.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:15 pm
Exactly!

But the reason people keep debating this is because the Don immediately after the report was delivered (but not yet made public) insisted that he was completely exonerated by it. Which he of course wasn’t.
Yeah, Donny used the wrong word there, try to refrain from crucifying him for that k? 8-)
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:43 pm you trying to assassinate my character

This is also out of context and slanderous, Do you need to win every argument so badly you would stoop to slander?

Hey man, don't shoot the messenger!

(actually try not to shoot anyone k?) :look:

The links are in the quotes (click on the little blue arrows)

You took that quote from the bountiful thread in a conversation that had nothing to do with the holocaust and out of context to the conversation in which you found it. Its a damn lie on your part and shocking proof that you have lost the plot and the argument.
And clearly YOU are the one who doesn't understand "exonerate" nor the context in which it was used. :roll:

Fact is you have not been exonerated (by anyone) of the two crimes I mentioned.

Oh bullshit, obviously Mueller did not have the power to exonerate Trump, which makes his claim of "total exoneration" even more ridiculous.
Not surprised you went on yet another long-winded one-sided biased rant against the Jews/Israel.
Yet again you fail to even attempt to engage with actual facts with links
UK, you seem even angrier than usual, take a double dose of your Mëds and call me in the morning...
not angry just disappointed in your duplicitousness, its like watching a boxer who hung on for one too many fights clutching and grabbing and going for low blows in a desperate attempt to hang onto past glory...

I'm losing my religion Doc