CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Re: CC Random thread

Post by 5thhorseman »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:28 pm The things is....slavery is fuckin awesome if you're the ones that get to have them. Every race has had their turn enslaving other races including black folks owning whites. Its just the whites, as the apex civilization at the time, were extremely fucking successful at it.
Holy shit! Did I just read that? So what's your point here Wiz? That everyone has had a turn at slavery so it's all fair? Where's the fucking face-palm emoji!
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:28 pmHell, the majority of black slaves taken from africa were collected from their villages by...other blacks.
Yeah, nice little tidbit thrown in there :roll: I guess if slaves were collected by other blacks in Africa that makes it okay? You must have been really fucking baked when you wrote this. Geez man!

It's like people saying "but what about black on black crime", or "black people are just as racist as everyone else". Just more excuses to deflect attention from cops killing blacks. Funny how no-one ever mentions that most crimes against whites are by other whites.

Just put a little bit less in the bowl next time Wiz! :)
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Cops kill everyone dude. There are thousands of white victims of police shooting every year...more than black victims even.

You have to look through the chaos to see what is really happening here man. Its strategic destabilization by an unknown force.
If you need air...call it in
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:34 am Cops kill everyone dude. There are thousands of white victims of police shooting every year...more than black victims even.

You have to look through the chaos to see what is really happening here man. Its strategic destabilization by an unknown force.
Of course there are more white people killed. That's because there are more white people to start with.

Its simple math dude. You need to adjust for population to compare.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/112 ... nicity-us/

Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 31 fatal shootings per million of the population as of June 2020.

Rate of fatal police shootings per million of the population:

Black 31
Hispanic 23
White 13
Other 4

It's not hard to google this stuff ya know.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I believe the blacks of America only make up about 13% of the population. Yet they are the most targeted by police. They also get the roughest ride when it comes to convictions. It was common for a black man to spend years in prison for small, personal marijuana possession and lifetime in prison for the 3 strike rule even if the 3 strikes were minor offences. Like their unaffordable healthcare America has built in systems that keep the poor very poor over generations while the WASP Kennedy’s get free passes and mulligans to advancing their personal wealth. The rich in America don’t go to war. Why do you think the Army sets uo recruitment booths in the worst neighbourhoods if America. It’s a disgusting country to be honest. But what’s alarming is how vast and stupid the white trash of America is getting. That crowd, Trumps MAGA people are downright disgusting humans.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

5thhorseman wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:33 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:34 am Cops kill everyone dude. There are thousands of white victims of police shooting every year...more than black victims even.

Of course there are more white people killed. That's because there are more white people to start with.

Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 31 fatal shootings per million of the population as of June 2020.

Black 31
Hispanic 23
White 13
Other 4

If you remove their ethnicities and focus on household incomes the numbers even right out. Its about coming from ghettos, trailerparks and favelas more than race.

Desperate folks are more inclined to be armed and cruising for shit to Jack. Unfortunately for the black folks they are more prone to being poor than their Caucasian brothers in crime. Make no mistake, if youre a methed ojt white trash cracker wearing a hood and lurkin the cops will be pulling their cannons on you just as fast as the black equivalent.

The puppetmaster is pulling the strings 5th. All this shit is the product of the manipulation of public opinion.

Open your 3rd eye
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

If Brock Turner the silver spooned Stanford University swimmer charged with rape was instead a poor black kid with no Father possessing the connections to sway the court system he would have gone to prison for life instead of just serving 3 months.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:47 am
5thhorseman wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:33 am

Black 31
Hispanic 23
White 13
Other 4

If you remove their ethnicities and focus on household incomes the numbers even right out. Its about coming from ghettos, trailerparks and favelas more than race.

Desperate folks are more inclined to be armed and cruising for shit to Jack. Unfortunately for the black folks they are more prone to being poor than their Caucasian brothers in crime. Make no mistake, if youre a methed ojt white trash cracker wearing a hood and lurkin the cops will be pulling their cannons on you just as fast as the black equivalent.

The puppetmaster is pulling the strings 5th. All this shit is the product of the manipulation of public opinion.

Open your 3rd eye
And this here folk is a prime example of a “Karen”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:56 am If Brock Turner the silver spooned Stanford University swimmer charged with rape was instead a poor black kid with no Father possessing the connections to sway the court system he would have gone to prison for life instead of just serving 3 months.
Black college football and basketball prospects who get in shit would be afforded the same leniency Chef.

Derrick Washington. Noah Smith...there are many, many more examples just like these 2 and Brock the swimming rapist

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/02/us/broc ... ndex.html

Quit letting the medias' chaos driven anarchy agenda fuel a fabricated race war
Last edited by Cousin Strawberry on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:00 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:56 am If Brock Turner the silver spooned Stanford University swimmer charged with rape was instead a poor black kid with no Father possessing the connections to sway the court system he would have gone to prison for life instead of just serving 3 months.
Black college football and basketball prospects who get in shit would be afforded the same leniency Chef.
O.J.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Lol, BW my friend that’s because the white WASP crowd Deans who run those schools rely on the money for their wonderful salaries their football and basketball teams bring in which is a massive windfall. Those black athletes are just being used for ffs. Seriously BW dig deeper than that my friend.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:08 am
Lol, BW my friend that’s because the white WASP crowd Deans who run those schools rely on the money for their wonderful salaries their football and basketball teams bring in which is a massive windfall. Those black athletes are just being used for ffs. Seriously BW dig deeper than that my friend.
I see you've bought into the blame whitey for everything narrative. Figure out who stands to gain from all this chaos. Somebody somewhere is cashing in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:14 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:08 am
I see you've bought into the blame whitey for everything narrative. Figure out who stands to gain from all this chaos. Somebody somewhere is cashing in
I blame a rotten system that has its tendrils in pretty much everything in that country, it’s ingrained. Do I think it’s a conspiracy? No, it’s just evolved from an ugly history and a lot of people are done tired with it.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:29 am I blame a rotten system that has its tendrils in pretty much everything in that country, it’s ingrained. Do I think it’s a conspiracy? No, it’s just evolved from an ugly history and a lot of people are done tired with it.
Good short summary.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Cornuck wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:14 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:29 am I blame a rotten system that has its tendrils in pretty much everything in that country, it’s ingrained. Do I think it’s a conspiracy? No, it’s just evolved from an ugly history and a lot of people are done tired with it.
Good short summary.
The puppetmasters have done a fine job masking their identities and agenda
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:36 am
Cornuck wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:14 am
Good short summary.
The puppetmasters have done a fine job masking their identities and agenda
Not really....
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."