Pet Peeves

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Booze is way too expensive in Canada, gas too. And why in the fuck is liqour not available in grocery stores yet?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Jesus Christ the # 1 is a fucking abortion heading west out of Hope.Having been burned going through Aggasiz twice in the last year with car accidents jamming everything up I chose to stay on the freeway. Going through Mission has also not proven to save much if any time over the years either. I put on CKWX and it said no accidents on the freeway. They weren't wrong, it was just regular volume that took an hour and a half to get from Chilliwack to Langley. Two measley lanes to move 3 million people around this region.What a fucking joke!

The more and more i spend time out of the lower mainland and then come back here , it reinforces my desire to move to a different part of the province. Greater Vancouver is a fucking shithole. I won't mind visiting but I'm pretty much done living here. Once my kids get through school , I'm out. The homeless losers, the drug addicts , the gangs, the population boom, the weather can all go to fucking hell.
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

Summer colds
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

BladesofSteel wrote:Summer colds
N some aren't
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Move to the North Shore Blobbee, we are building a wall.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Jesus Christ the # 1 is a fucking abortion heading west out of Hope.Having been burned going through Aggasiz twice in the last year with car accidents jamming everything up I chose to stay on the freeway. Going through Mission has also not proven to save much if any time over the years either. I put on CKWX and it said no accidents on the freeway. They weren't wrong, it was just regular volume that took an hour and a half to get from Chilliwack to Langley. Two measley lanes to move 3 million people around this region.What a fucking joke!

The more and more i spend time out of the lower mainland and then come back here , it reinforces my desire to move to a different part of the province. Greater Vancouver is a fucking shithole. I won't mind visiting but I'm pretty much done living here. Once my kids get through school , I'm out. The homeless losers, the drug addicts , the gangs, the population boom, the weather can all go to fucking hell.
I left 12 years ago because of work. It wasn't until 5 years ago that I really began dreading visits to Vancouver. It would have to be one hell of a sweet deal for me to even think about returning. A good selection of restaurants and sweet eye candy wandering the summer sidewalks, other than that, I can't think of a damn reason to live in that rats nest.

Wack to Langley used to be Wack to Vancouver. The HOV and new Port Mann did miracles in that regard.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

RoyalDude wrote:Move to the North Shore Blobbee, we are building a wall.
and Blobby could get to his leech pad via Lillooet.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Move to the North Shore Blobbee, we are building a wall.
and Blobby could get to his leech pad via Lillooet.
Leech pad lol. In seven years up there I've yet to see a leech.

North Van is out of my wheelhouse financially unless I ditch both places. Furthermore the Duffy although a nice drive would take six hours, no thanks. That and I am done with the entire lower mainland, not just the Tri Cities.
Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

Have any of you guys dropped the idea of house-yard-and-car and moved right into the city? I've heard of people dropping the commute and being much happier spending more time with family. It doesn't work too well if you've got an RV, a boat and a garage full of sporting equipment, but it's an interesting alternative.