Concave Hollow Earth Hypothesis

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Concave Hollow Earth Hypothesis

Post by Strangelove »

All I can state irrefutably is that it's scientifically possible. 8-)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Arachnid »

Jayhues Craps you guys been watching too much Dr. Who!

I know I do :cheers:

Hmmmmm she's pretty hot for a reptile...let me go against the grain (again!) say it's a good thing!
8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
creeper
AHL Prospect

Post by creeper »

Strangelove wrote:All I can state irrefutably is that it's scientifically possible. 8-)
Well I wouldn't say this is irrefutable evidence but it does get me thinking.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGyFWyNuF3s

.....and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcwmjUdGWDA

In my opinion there are far too many well respected honorably discharged high-ranking government officials, airline pilots, combat pilots ect that all have amazing stories to tell. If even one of the thousands of stories are true then it's is absolutely the biggest story for mankind.....

And if they're ALL lying then that's a pretty big story too, wouldn't you agree?

Just sayin.....

Check out the disclosure project and you'll get some good testimonies....

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Interesting J-Rod, interesting.

If... they... are here, it makes perfect sense that... they... would be on the net, am I right? I mean, think about it... you wanna study humans, get to know how they truly think & feel & wotnot: The Internet is the perfect forum! Also, humans tend to share things with strangers that they wouldn’t normally share in the real world = bonus.

Plus, in cyberspace humans can’t see you! Pretty easy to hide your tail or one of your heads that way.

I mean for all we know one of us.... say... OHDEE... is a six-legged subterranean from the other side of the Milky Way! For all we know he may posting the pics & stories of some real Saskabusher, claiming them as his own, all this... FROM THE MOTHERSHIP!!!

Maybe it’s all just part of... its... high-school science project....

All Im saying is:: IF aliens are here, they ARE on the internet GUARANFREAKENTEED!
____
Try to focus on someday.
ODB
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by ODB »

Bryonce!

That's right... you can't explain that! Don't bother trying and simply accept the fact they're here.

BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Arachnid
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:Interesting J-Rod, interesting.

If... they... are here, it makes perfect sense that... they... would be on the net, am I right? I mean, think about it... you wanna study humans, get to know how they truly think & feel & wotnot: The Internet is the perfect forum! Also, humans tend to share things with strangers that they wouldn’t normally share in the real world = bonus.

Plus, in cyberspace humans can’t see you! Pretty easy to hide your tail or one of your heads that way.

I mean for all we know one of us.... say... OHDEE... is a six-legged subterranean from the other side of the Milky Way! For all we know he may posting the pics & stories of some real Saskabusher, claiming them as his own, all this... FROM THE MOTHERSHIP!!!

Maybe it’s all just part of... its... high-school science project....

All Im saying is:: IF aliens are here, they ARE on the internet GUARANFREAKENTEED!
Ummmm, are they illegal?
Is it legal to have sex with them?
How many orifices do they have?

Damn it, inkuiring minds want to know!

Liquid Sky! :mrgreen:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote: Ummmm, are they illegal?
Is it legal to have sex with them?
How many orifices do they have?
So basically you’re hoping... they... have big bums?

Ummm you’re one sick buggerer! :shock:

We’re talking about FUCKING ALIENS buddy!!

FUCKING ALIENS!!!

Not that there’s anything wrong with it.....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Okay guys, getting back on topic. I'm not sure how many of you are able to comprehend the Concave Hollow Earth Theory (not to be confused with the Hollow Earth Theory) as outlined in the OP....

But for those of you who ARE able, what if we combined that with... THE EXPANDING EARTH THEORY??!!

I've done a thorough googling and trust me NO ONE has ever thought of combining them.. GUESS WOT IT WORKS!!

It makes sense to combine them because as shown ALL of the continental shelves fit together PERFECTLY ON ALL SIDES so they MUST have been joined at some point.

I'm suggesting we're walking around on the inside of a hollow ball (Earth) that has expanded over time!! :shock:

Sooo... the (outer) space in the middle would also expand.

Don't you see?? This explains the expanding universe, the missing (dark) matter, EVERYTHING!!

Wow, I can't believe I'm the first one to put it all together....

(I just stumbled upon the idea while doing experiments with fruit in my microwave).

Basically combine the picture above with the pictures below:
Strangelove wrote:Like.... omg!

My research on HEH (Hollow Earth Hypothesis) has led me to the Expnding Earth Theory....

Check this 3 minute youtube vid out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

:shock:

Everyone talks about how N/S America fits exactly with Europe/Africa, but I had NO IDEA things match up just as perfectly on the N/S America + ASIA side! OBVIOUSLY the entire surface of the Earth has expanded over time. Some proponents of this theory say the Earth is therefore hollow, others say that matter is generated at certain points in the universe, that this is how planets/stars were-formed/are-being-formed = Multiple Small Bangs Theory??

The big thing for me personally is that this is the first scientific theory I have heard of that satisfactually answers the question of how the MARSUPIAL duck-billed platypus once roamed South America, Antarctica, Australia, AND Africa (as the fossil record clearly reveals).

WOW, just WOW!!

FINALLY it all makes sense....
____
Try to focus on someday.
ODB
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by ODB »

i HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT but, .... it might help if you did the microwave experiments again only this time take pic's! Or wait, what fruit did you use.....

Forget it! My wife said I'm not allowed to do experiments in our microwave. Image
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Yeah same here.

SHIT!!

Anyone out there with a camera, some fruit, a microwave, and NO WIFE??
____
Try to focus on someday.
ODB
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by ODB »

Strangelove wrote:Yeah same here.

SHIT!!

Anyone out there with a camera, some fruit, a microwave, and NO WIFE??
LMAO!

Where's creeper when you need him? He wouldn't take no for an answer.

That's so god damn funny Doc!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Hmmm "J-Rod". Wasn't that the name of one of the posters at that gay site he used to post at?? :-P
____
Try to focus on someday.
ODB
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by ODB »

Strangelove wrote:Hmmm "J-Rod". Wasn't that the name of one of the posters at that gay site he used to post at?? :-P
I have no idea what he was thinking when he picked that handle? However I've already gone on record saying I refuse to refer to him as... J-ROD!

I think he's going to be so pissed off he missed this! He going to be thinking fuck me, biggest conflict in the last six years and I missed it because I was playing with the wife's double d's again... He lives for this shit!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I know eh? He's prolly sitting in a robe somewhere waiting for his supper. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

ODB wrote:i HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT
Let me explain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNyQuUe1g3s
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.