TV Shows: What are you watching?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9706
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Cornuck »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:05 pm Hargraves is broad shouldered, big legs and arms.... I’d be a tooth pick at 185.
Image
2021 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 20561
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:19 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:05 pm Hargraves is broad shouldered, big legs and arms.... I’d be a tooth pick at 185.
Just admit it! You’re a fat lazy pig!!!
The lazy part is right on the money. I think I might be at the height of my weed consumption these days. I rip through at least an ounce a month. The Doyle abides.

Off to the lake tomorrow..... fuck all ya all :mex:
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 20561
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Cornuck wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:26 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:05 pm Hargraves is broad shouldered, big legs and arms.... I’d be a tooth pick at 185.
Image
I’m husky god damnit :mrgreen:
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9706
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Cornuck »

:D

I remember having to get "Husky" fit jeans as a kid. My brother never let it go....
2021 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 20561
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Cornuck wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:49 pm :D

I remember having to get "Husky" fit jeans as a kid. My brother never let it go....
Lol that I remember the old ‘husky’ fit. I was wearing regular French cut jeans in the mid to late 70s. The Chef had to get his jeans special made. Razor thin in the legs and lotsa room in the ass
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 19477
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Shit I’m surrounded by fat fucks. That’s OK, Svelte chef and his six pack abs will be getting all the chicks.
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 8026
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Meds »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:21 pm
Cornuck wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:49 pm :D

I remember having to get "Husky" fit jeans as a kid. My brother never let it go....
Lol that I remember the old ‘husky’ fit. I was wearing regular French cut jeans in the mid to late 70s. The Chef had to get his jeans special made. Razor thin in the legs and lotsa room in the ass
I thought he just went to Zellers and bought the denim printed spandex.
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 20561
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Meds wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:52 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:21 pm
Cornuck wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:49 pm :D

I remember having to get "Husky" fit jeans as a kid. My brother never let it go....
Lol that I remember the old ‘husky’ fit. I was wearing regular French cut jeans in the mid to late 70s. The Chef had to get his jeans special made. Razor thin in the legs and lotsa room in the ass
I thought he just went to Zellers and bought the denim printed spandex.
Lol missed this burn by 6ft 13 Meds :lol:

The Chef will never live down dressing like a tranny street walker
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 8026
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Meds »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:43 am
Meds wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:52 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:21 pm
Cornuck wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:49 pm :D

I remember having to get "Husky" fit jeans as a kid. My brother never let it go....
Lol that I remember the old ‘husky’ fit. I was wearing regular French cut jeans in the mid to late 70s. The Chef had to get his jeans special made. Razor thin in the legs and lotsa room in the ass
I thought he just went to Zellers and bought the denim printed spandex.
Lol missed this burn by 6ft 13 Meds :lol:

The Chef will never live down dressing like a tranny street walker
5 months later is never too late eh Blobcat. :lol:
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 19477
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Meds wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:36 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:43 am
Meds wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:52 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:21 pm
Cornuck wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:49 pm :D

I remember having to get "Husky" fit jeans as a kid. My brother never let it go....
Lol that I remember the old ‘husky’ fit. I was wearing regular French cut jeans in the mid to late 70s. The Chef had to get his jeans special made. Razor thin in the legs and lotsa room in the ass
I thought he just went to Zellers and bought the denim printed spandex.
Lol missed this burn by 6ft 13 Meds :lol:

The Chef will never live down dressing like a tranny street walker
5 months later is never too late eh Blobcat. :lol:
Hey Manute Bol, you got a great birds eye view of Doyle’s bald spot, is it a dome yet?
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13097
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Is it crowning?
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 19477
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is he ready to go all Jean Luc Picard?
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13097
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Image
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 20561
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Lol at Abe Vigoda/Mel Sharples :lol:
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 8026
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Meds »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:26 pm Image
Did you ask chef for permission to post his likeness?
Post Reply