TV Shows: What are you watching?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:15 pm ^ They do this because they're jelly Dude. :thumbs:
Doc, Doyle is 5’-11” that is a known. What also is a known is that he has revealed to weighing as high as 255 lbs at one time or another. Now when you rationalize what we do know about Blob - his love for beers and Taco’s s and his height and weight you quickly realize that he wasn’t 5’11” 255 lbs because he was a body builder on a banana diet
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:21 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:15 pm ^ They do this because they're jelly Dude. :thumbs:
Doc, Doyle is 5’-11” that is a known. What also is a known is that he has revealed to weighing as high as 255 lbs at one time or another. Now when you rationalize what we do know about Blob - his love for beers and Taco’s s and his height and weight you quickly realize that he wasn’t 5’11” 255 lbs because he was a body builder on a banana diet
You never mentioned his garbage-can-lid-sized bald spot!

That's what I love about you Dude, you're classy.

And yes, Doyle has handed us all this information.

I figure anyone who says he's 5’11” 255 lbs

... is probably 5'10" 275 lbs.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:33 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:21 pm
You never mentioned his garbage-can-lid-sized bald spot!

That's what I love about you Dude, you're classy.

And yes, Doyle has handed us all this information.

I figure anyone who says he's 5’11” 255 lbs

... is probably 5'10" 275 lbs.
When they start talking in half inches, instantly deduct like 3 inches. Doyle was saying 5-11 and a half so thats like 5-8 or 5-9 max
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:39 pm When they start talking in half inches, instantly deduct like 3 inches. Doyle was saying 5-11 and a half so thats like 5-8 or 5-9 max
Good point.

Then we must take Doyle's propensity for bullshitting into account...

I calculate... 5' 4" 285 lbs? :wow:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hargraves is a strapping 6 ft 221 as we speak. Heaviest ever was 248. Ideally would be 205. But alas Hargraves likes beers but he’s on light beer now, no more craft beer even though I love it.

Hargraves has a spare tire, but at least he doesn’t have chicken thighs. Bald spot has stayed stagnant at about a toonie size. I have the lettuce clipped short a number 4 on top and a 1 1/2 on the sides and back. No 86 strand skullet like some other fellas here rock.

:drink:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Yeahno, sorry Doylie, we've done the math and math doesn't lie...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:59 pm Yeahno, sorry Doylie, we've done the math and math doesn't lie...
Whatever blows your strands back Cholla :mex:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:55 pm Hargraves is a strapping 6 ft 221 as we speak. Heaviest ever was 248. Ideally would be 205. But alas Hargraves likes beers but he’s on light beer now, no more craft beer even though I love it.

Hargraves has a spare tire, but at least he doesn’t have chicken thighs. Bald spot has stayed stagnant at about a toonie size. I have the lettuce clipped short a number 4 on top and a 1 1/2 on the sides and back. No 86 strand skullet like some other fellas here rock.

:drink:
If you flip the scale over to metric its much less offensive to your dignity...100kg sounds way better than 220lbs.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ole Chef is 6’-0” 186.2 lbs to be exact. That’s overweight for me. Carrying some cargo right now. I prefer being in the high 170’s, that’s Chef’s peak form. Chef needs to lower the beer intake. I think this weekend may do more damage but the Ole Chef’s svelte figure will be back soon. Poor ole Doyle is built like Vladimir Krutov after a hot dog eating contest.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Fuck I havent been 186 since high school lol. I'm rolling blob style at 6' 215
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

I was 6' and 220 a couple of years ago. Decided I needed to lose some weight and now I'm down to 180. Unless you're a linebacker, 220 isn't a good weight. ;)
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Cornuck wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:35 pm I was 6' and 220 a couple of years ago. Decided I needed to lose some weight and now I'm down to 180. Unless you're a linebacker, 220 isn't a good weight. ;)
I'm a stay at home defenseman :lol:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hargraves is broad shouldered, big legs and arms.... I’d be a tooth pick at 185.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:05 pm Hargraves is broad shouldered, big legs and arms.... I’d be a tooth pick at 185.
Just admit it! You’re a fat lazy pig!!!