Happy Holidays

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Happy Holidays

Post by BladesofSteel »

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all enjoy some quality time with family, friends, booze or bud. Whatever turns your crank.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

BladesofSteel wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:32 am Merry Christmas Doyle. Hope you enjoy some quality time with booze
Oh Blades you know he will
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Blob is already hammered
If you need air...call it in
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Merry Christmas ya pack of reprobates.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

So glad Christmas is over. It's so fucking boring. Glad to get back to reality now.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

5thhorseman wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:34 pm So glad Christmas is over. It's so fucking boring. Glad to get back to reality now.
Let the WJC’s begin. 2023 top draft picks ranked in the 1st rd to watch:

Bedard - CDN - centre
Fantilli - CDN - centre
Carlsson - Swede - centre
Dvorsky - Slovakia - centre
Sale - Czech - RW
Strammel - USA - LW
Brindly - USA - LW
Sandin Pellikka - Swede - D - RS
Reinbacher - Austria - D - RS

Sandin Pellikka seems to hace passed Guyayev as the top ranked D on most lists now and is getting in the top 10 on a lot of them. He’s riding fast. He’s 5’-11” 181 lbs, same height as Doyle but 60 lbs lighter. I’ll be watching Sandin Pellikka as he should be in our wheel house where we will be picking
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Hope you all had a good xmas. I got to celebrate xmas with both daughters, so that was nice.
Would have loved to still have my wife around as well, but f—-ing covid. :(

Let’s hope 2023 is an uneventful year. :cheers:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.