Drug Addiction, Mental Illness, Homelessness…

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Re: Drug Addiction, Mental Illness, Homelessness…

Post by BCExpat »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:10 pm
BCExpat wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:58 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:52 am Re open Giggle Mountain Hideaway and put the zombies there. Just get these people off the streets. There’s plenty of property up at Essondale to fire up some prefab buildings and they can have their own city.

Tired of the theft, the menacing, the mess, the eyesore and the danger these people put others in besides themselves. The gong show going on in Vancouver and other places needs to stop. It’s like the Walking dead down there. Bring in Norman Reedus to clean it up for all I care. But just fix it.
And out here in the country, the only thing I have to worry about are gophers - and I can shoot those from my deck ;) :mex: :drink:
It’s only because we are taking care of your drug addicts and homeless. Don’t worry they are working on ways of sending them back
Send them back to what? This

I don't think so.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

rats19 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:05 pm It’s like giving bears garbage…. What do you get?

A bear that chases garbage and refuses to go back to reality of nature.
You just have to do it the Finnish way:

...speaking of which,, seems they have solved homelessness as well. :|

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Per wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:42 am
...speaking of which,, seems they have solved homelessness as well. :|

Interesting approach. Only question is who foots the bill for their permanent housing repair costs when they trash the place?
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Mëds wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:31 pm
Interesting approach. Only question is who foots the bill for their permanent housing repair costs when they trash the place?
The tax payer, I assume, :|

But they can take that; they're the happiest people on earth...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/122 ... spectively.

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

rats19 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:05 pm It’s like giving bears garbage…. What do you get?

Garbage bears are shot
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Topper wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:49 am

Garbage bears are shot
Exactly..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

You wanna see trashed housing for the homeless check out the new tower the taxpayers built for them in false creek Olympic village not too long ago. It looks like shit. Apparently it’s Mardi Gras in there nightly. I’m done feeling sorry for these fucks
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:29 pm You wanna see trashed housing for the homeless check out the new tower the taxpayers built for them in false creek Olympic village not too long ago. It looks like shit. Apparently it’s Mardi Gras in there nightly. I’m done feeling sorry for these fucks
They need a big hug buds. That will get them sorted out.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:29 pm You wanna see trashed housing for the homeless check out the new tower the taxpayers built for them in false creek Olympic village not too long ago. It looks like shit. Apparently it’s Mardi Gras in there nightly. I’m done feeling sorry for these fucks
Why the fuck has the government become the slum lord at taxpayer expense?

Who voted for this shit?

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Topper wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:28 am

Who voted for this shit?
Communist vancouverites
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:28 am

Who voted for this shit?
Topper, the liberal druggie huggers (Portland Hotel Society), the Jim Greeners all want this. They already turned the DTES into Riverview and they say they want more. Do yourself a favour google how many DTES buildings BC Housing owns, you’ll be surprised, they own pretty much 75% of the DTES. People keep crying “open up Riverview again!” Not realizing that they did, they just moved it to the DTES
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Great article on who owns the downtown Eastside. The long and short of it - you do, the taxpayer, owns it. Apparently BC Housing owns the majority of the DTES to house the zombies.

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/loca ... de-3815168
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Fucking Eby wants to run over municipal governments across BC to bring the slums to all British Columbiana.

They have plans for a 35 need no barrier unit here. We don't have that many folks in need here so it means well get imports.

Fucking these ass holes

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:21 pm Fucking Eby wants to run over municipal governments across BC to bring the slums to all British Columbiana.

They have plans for a 35 need no barrier unit here. We don't have that many folks in need here so it means well get imports.

Fucking these ass holes
Well considering probably 50% of the ass holes in Vancouver are from other parts of the province/country it is only fair to ship them back where they came from. You know spread the wealth.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

2Fingers wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:57 pm
Topper wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:21 pm Fucking Eby wants to run over municipal governments across BC to bring the slums to all British Columbiana.

Fucking these ass holes
Well considering probably 50% of the ass holes in Vancouver are from other parts of the province/country it is only fair to ship them back where they came from. You know spread the wealth.
I don't mind the salmon returning to die as long as they do so quickly and don't spawn.