Angry old men yelling at clouds

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Per
MVP
MVP

Re: Angry old men yelling at clouds

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:41 pm
Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 am Honestly, I've seen way worst stupid worse (you're welcome Per) stuff things that goes on here, but nobody no one seems to care or nor make a stink about those things.
Much appreciated! :blush:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Angry old men yelling at clouds

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:20 am
rats19 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:55 pm
Cornuck wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:40 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:19 pm Worship Me, dam you!
You sound more like your southern orange hero each day... I fear you're losing it.
Fear not corn both are brilliant strategists and have everyone right where they want them...
Yup. This whole thing about tariffs on metals was aimed at Norway all along; almost everyone else has gotten exemptions. By destroying their aluminium industry, Norway's second most important export product, Trump plans to increase the number of Norwegian immigrants to the USA, so he can take less from "shithole countries". :drink:
I admit it, I laughed. :D
____
Try to focus on someday.