The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:21 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:02 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:05 am He needs to hit the gym and build up those razor thin chicken limbs
You need to hit the gym yourself Chris Farley, OR, inject tapeworms or get part of your stomach removed
I thought these attacks and this nonsense was going to stop.
I agree you should stop attacking Ollie for Jimbro not drafting Kassian’s beeotch the Turtle
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:05 am He needs to hit the gym and build up those razor thin chicken limbs
You need to hit the gym yourself Chris Farley, OR, inject tapeworms or get part of your stomach removed
Crying for the mods to save you. LOL
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Hank wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:16 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:28 am
dangler wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:49 am the new sports catch phrase "load management"
Thats what her belly is for
I like to vary my dump sites.

Razor was skating with Group A today. Seemed to be in good spirits.

https://twitter.com/Canucks/status/1173286860296077312
I go for distance and accuracy. Belly button in 15 points...between the mountains is 20 and either of the pins is 50 points.
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:32 pm
Crying for the mods to save you. LOL
That is typically called - “a Melvin”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Cornuck has started a thread specifically regarding the attacks and thread derailments and has informed posters that the nonsense will stop.

Is Hargraves the only one expected to toe the line?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Hank finds it ironic that Doyle doesn't check the log for all the times the tow truck was called on his and Chef Boi's behalf...
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

We all as a community and an indebtedness to this privileged platform will all have to pull together, united as one, working our darndest to keep Doyle in check. It’s time we drain the swamp of his antics and be of a positive influence and the guiding lighting in his darkness.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Doyle is on the straight and narrow. The Chef will likely hit his glass beak and come and shit up the boards every now and then purely out of habit and to avoid getting crushed in a debate again. He will mention Mike Gillis whether he’s relevant to the conversation or not because it’s all he’s got and he’s a bit of a one trick pony. We will have to as a community, work with the Chef’s limitations and see if we can’t re-create a once solid poster that went down the evil path of drugs and destruction.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I will break bread on this process to healing with one simple request for Doyle - be the change...be the change. You’re better than this.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ESQ wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:26 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:57 am
Is this award presented before the new acquisitions of the off season have completed a game let alone a season?
Yes, funnily enough its presented in the same time-frame that we right off 21 year old prospects who've never played a game.

Although now that I think about it, you actually had OJ written off at age 19...
Again..... for the helmet wearers without a handler: I haven’t written Orenthal off. I merely beat it into the brains of some not so sharp characters that it was the wrong pick and that Vancouver handed one of its biggest rivals a blue chip player on a fucking platter.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

He shoots his mouth off, bullies non fighters but when Kassian asks him for a fight, he turtles. He sucker punch’s non-fighting Swedes and he sticks players on the ice from his bench, no I’m not talking about Burrows, or Cooke whom Blobbee despises. I’m talking about Tkachuk
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:04 pm He shoots his mouth off, bullies non fighters but when Kassian asks him for a fight, he turtles. He sucker punch’s non-fighting Swedes and he sticks players on the ice from his bench, no I’m not talking about Burrows, or Cooke whom Blobbee despises. I’m talking about Tkachuk
And he scores 77 points from the 2nd line.

Any other nonsense to add?

The pick was butcherfucked

Keep moving, you’re making an even bigger idiot of yourself.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Tkachuk gets prime PP minutes with Gaudreau and Monahan

Burrows

2009-10 - 28 goals 23 assists
2010-11 - 35 goals - 32 assists
2011-12 - 26 goals - 22 assists
2012-13 - 28 goals - 24 assists

Blobbee absolutely hates Burrows
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:23 pm Tkachuk gets prime PP minutes with Gaudreau and Monahan

Burrows

2009-10 - 28 goals 23 assists
2010-11 - 35 goals - 32 assists
2011-12 - 26 goals - 22 assists
2012-13 - 28 goals - 24 assists

Blobbee absolutely hates Burrows
And as usual you haven’t proven much

The comparison is Orenthal
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob absolutely hated Burrows for his dirty style of play but gives Tkachuk his walking papers.