The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

He attacked him. Complete garbage. But the Line Cook said they both squared off. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:05 pm He attacked him. Complete garbage. But the Line Cook said they both squared off. :lol:
The title of the video is - Max Domi gets the boot for ‘punching out’ Aaron Ekblad
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:30 pm
Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:05 pm He attacked him. Complete garbage. But the Line Cook said they both squared off. :lol:
The title of the video is - Max Domi gets the boot for ‘punching out’ Aaron Ekblad
And the league suspended him for sucker punching an opponent
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Lol...that's a clear cheap shot.

Punching out.

Lmao
DeLevering since 1999.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Cornuck wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:09 am ... and then the Dude tells us which players Blobby wanted, then they go back and forth for a few days - then move on to other players and other contracts.

Doc will pop in with his archiving skills and let everyone know what each poster thought at the time of the draft / trade / signing.

I gotta tell ya, this is some funny stuff :D
el rey del mambo
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

I only come here for the cat fights.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Carl Yagro wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:51 am I only come here for the cat fights.
The comedy levels around here have suffered a hit losing Gomer and all the hilarity his presence brought. It was very entertaining despite the derailment of threads
If you need air...call it in
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Gomes did to this place what the city has done to limit traffic in some side streets and residential areas... turning it into a maze of dead-ends, detours, one-ways and speedbumps. For local traffic this is especially annoying when you have to weave around all of these streets to enter or exit your neighbourhood.

I'm glad to not have to scroll through all his useless speedbumps and the retorts anymore to read a relevant post.

The Dude & Blob Show, on the other hand, is great entertainment.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

He responded to every homosexual related insult

Every.

Fucking.

Last.

One!

:lol:

It was like putting flies in a Venus flytrap.

It was actually fascinating how homophobic someone can be while broadcasting exactly what he didn't want anyone to know
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hey Chef was that you and your crew dumping a big load of drywall and insulation down Quarry Road a few days ago? Not a smart move to be doing that in that area my friend. The Edwards clan would go full Wild West on people if they saw that shit. Not sure why you guys can’t use the dump like average folks.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Tell me more about the Edward’s Clan Doyle. Who are they? What are they about. Sound like dewdney trunk hillbillies
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle will be celebrating Family Day at the Arms with his cousin Tony Edward’s. He will then pick up a bucket of fried chicken from Johns Chicken on the way home. Eat it all by the time he makes it to his street tossing the chicken carcasses at his Chinese neighbours along the way
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:30 am Doyle will be celebrating Family Day at the Arms with his cousin Tony Edward’s. He will then pick up a bucket of fried chicken from Johns Chicken on the way home. Eat it all by the time he makes it to his street tossing the chicken carcasses at his Chinese neighbours along the way
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I think it’s funny that you know of the Edwards’

You wouldn’t be launching drywall and insulation down Quarry Road if you did. They’re psychopaths
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doc do you not find it oddly peculiar that our good friend Blobbee Doyle’s grew up within earshot of the Crazy Edward’s of Quarry Road and Robert Pickton’s pig farm? Now I don’t claim to be an expert in “a Bi-product of your environment” but one has to wonder if Doyle had been affected by growing up within the close approximates of these legendary hillbillies?