Just Not ready

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9117
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by micky107 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:48 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:28 am
micky107 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:59 am
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:34 pm
5thhorseman wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:16 pm
Mick, you should go back to the dinosaur avatar!
He has one on the front of his mediciine cabinet above the sink
almost; Image
That looks like a cop behind you in the rearview mirror???
Ya, I'm leading. Just one of my minions...

We're on our way to bust this guy, I think a Swedish guy, who allegedly tossed the plastic cap off his ketchup bottle. in the regular garbage.
He''l do time I'll tell ya.
"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9117
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by micky107 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:12 am

Don't take credit! It was the ads.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1710634

AND, for those protesters that think this will raise the fire hazard even more, they are wrong.

If the workers, (that do this for a living), see illegal campers or idiots starting fires, by accident or on purpose, you
might just see the missing persons list grow some.

Better late than never.....
"evolution"

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10928
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:04 am

micky107 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:12 am
Don't take credit! It was the ads.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1710634

AND, for those protesters that think this will raise the fire hazard even more, they are wrong.

If the workers, (that do this for a living), see illegal campers or idiots starting fires, by accident or on purpose, you
might just see the missing persons list grow some.

Better late than never.....
Pro=pipeline protest was earlier in the day

biased news?

Expand TMX and build Northern Gateway.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Reefer2 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:53 am

Topper wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:04 am
micky107 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:12 am
Don't take credit! It was the ads.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1710634

AND, for those protesters that think this will raise the fire hazard even more, they are wrong.

If the workers, (that do this for a living), see illegal campers or idiots starting fires, by accident or on purpose, you
might just see the missing persons list grow some.

Better late than never.....
Pro=pipeline protest was earlier in the day

biased news?

Expand TMX and build Northern Gateway.
Can't wait for the Indigenous to own 51% of the pipeline.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10928
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:16 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:53 am
Topper wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:04 am
micky107 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:12 am
Don't take credit! It was the ads.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1710634

AND, for those protesters that think this will raise the fire hazard even more, they are wrong.

If the workers, (that do this for a living), see illegal campers or idiots starting fires, by accident or on purpose, you
might just see the missing persons list grow some.

Better late than never.....
Pro=pipeline protest was earlier in the day

biased news?

Expand TMX and build Northern Gateway.
Can't wait for the Indigenous to own 51% of the pipeline.
Genocide
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10928
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:02 pm

Guilty of free vacations from groups doing business with Canada.

Guilty of interfering with judicial process for political gain.

Only Prime Minister in Canadian history to be found guilty of ethics violations.

Now he's done it twice.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3640
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by ukcanuck » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:39 am

Topper wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:02 pm
Guilty of free vacations from groups doing business with Canada.

Guilty of interfering with judicial process for political gain.

Only Prime Minister in Canadian history to be found guilty of ethics violations.

Now he's done it twice.
And you said he wasn’t ready

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10928
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 am

He will always stand up for Canadian jobs........but could even file a statement of defence in six of the twelve cases going to appeal.
"For the already-disgraced SNC-Lavalin, the Trudeau government (or the government of Quebec and Ontario, as on this issue it must be called) was willing to turn the Earth around: violate ethics codes; call in the PMO’s top guns, the clerk of the Privy Council, other ministers and their aides to pressure and harass the attorney general; send out invitations to former Supreme Court judges to offer “advice;” tailor bespoke legislation; risk a full storm of scandal over disregard for the rule of law; and turn its back on its two strongest feminist ministers, tossing them out of caucus. All to spare one Quebec company, already tarnished.

The Trudeau government of Ontario and Quebec went to the mat for SNC; it went under the mat, and if there had been another mat, it would have gone under that one, too.

Now contrast. For court cases concerning its own decision to approve Trans Mountain, the government wasn’t even there. It stayed completely out of it. It gave the judicial field over entirely to its opponents. Its absence and indifference startled even the judge!"
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-mu ... arade-over
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10928
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:11 pm

Who knew Al Jolson was the Prime Minister?

Hopefully video of his even earlier Day-O performance comes out.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21485
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Strangelove » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:13 pm

Topper wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:11 pm
Who knew Al Jolson was the Prime Minister?
Lol they're talking about it on Fox right now...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10928
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:13 pm
Topper wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:11 pm
Who knew Al Jolson was the Prime Minister?
Lol they're talking about it on Fox right now...
For a while it was the lead story on their website.

It's not black face, its make up. Just ask him.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10928
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:36 am

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Reefer2 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:01 am

This being blown out of proportion, every kid even into their 20's did stupid things.

JT is an idiot, a moron but he is not a racist and listening to the NDP leader you would think JT killed little babies wearing brown face.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8110
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Just Not ready

Post by The Brown Wizard » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:08 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:01 am
This being blown out of proportion, every kid even into their 20's did stupid things.

JT is an idiot, a moron but he is not a racist and listening to the NDP leader you would think JT killed little babies wearing brown face.
At least it was only a brownface...not blackface. That would've been even more racist
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10928
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:13 am

I could care less about someone appearing in black face.

What this does is expose Justin's fake holier than tho politically correct social justice warrior building for what it is.

Late 80's I went to a rugby team sponsored Halloween party. One of my sisters arranged the costumes for a group of us. 1/2 were dressed as penises, 1/2 were dressed as Arab sheikhs for protection. Because I was the largest person in a penis costume, my costume was black.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

Post Reply